6 Best Hotels To Stay In Panguitch Lake Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Panguitch Lake Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Panguitch Lake Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Panguitch Lake Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Panguitch Lake Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Panguitch Lake Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Panguitch Lake Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Panguitch Lake Utah:
Aspen Cove Resort
Aspen Cove Resort is located in Panguitch Lake, 27 miles from Bryce Canyon and 11 miles from Brian Head. The inn has a hot tub and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking and fishing.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn Bryce Canyon Western Resort
Quality Inn Bryce Canyon Western Resort offers accommodations in Panguitch. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bryce Canyon is 15 miles from Bryce Canyon Western, and Brian Head is 26 miles away.
- Location and price was very good if you don’t want to eat. The room was clean.
- Regular great Quality Inn – clean, comfy and with nice breakfast. The buildings have a wild west look. 15 min. drive from Bryce canyon and 5 min. to Panguitch.
- Excellent place to stay for Bryce canyon. Amazing breakfast included
- Everything was very clean! And the breakfast was phenomenal.
- Rooms were in groups of 8 with multiple buildings giving it a resort feel. There was a good variety of breakfast offerings.
Mountain View Lodge
Located in Parowan, 10 miles from Brian Head, Mountain View Lodge features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.
- The staff was very friendly and welcoming! I will come back for sure for all my trips to Brian Head!
- great location, free hot breakfast, and free fast wifi. Also hot tub and small pool.
- It was more than I expected for the money I payed.the out looks if I, but the Inside of the room is Great👌
- Good location! Across from local town grocery store and right by a gas station. Not a far drive up to Brian Head. The furniture was very nice and rooms are decent size. Good price. Breakfast was average free breakfast.
- breakfast is good, staffs are friendly, close to ski resort, and the price is a steal
The Grand Lodge at Brian Head
This Brian Head, Utah resort features an indoor pool and hot tub and features an on-site bar and restaurant. It is just 1 minute from Brian Head Resort and provides ski storage. Red Leaf Spa offers on-site spa treatments.A flat-screen cable TV, an iPod docking station and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all guest rooms and suites at Grand Lodge at Brian Head. Rooms are decorated in light natural wood tones and include a desk and sitting area.Guests at Brain Head Grand Lodge can dine at Leany’s Steakhouse, which serves signature meat and seafood dishes. For dining and drinks in a more casual atmosphere, The Lift Lounge and Patio offers lunch and dinner and features indoor and outdoor fire pits.A fitness center and a laundromat are on site at this resort. For convenience a business center with fax and photocopying services and 24-hour front desk are also offered.Cedar City Municipal Airport is a 45-minute drive from this resort. Cedar Breaks National Monument is 7 miles away.
- Very very bad. We arrived at the property and the whole things was shut down. Nobody was there. We were never notified that the property was shut. We were forced to get accommodations elsewhere at the last moment. Terrible experience.
- The lady at the front desk was amazing! So friendly and helpful! Every other staff member that we encountered was awesome! So friendly and helpful! It was so nice to be able to have our dog in such a beautiful room and beautiful lodge!
- Beautiful clean facility, and our dog was welcome by most of the staff.
- Waitress in restaurant was wonderful kind attentive. She’s a keeper!
- Everything. The food was good. The facilities were clean and modern. The staff at the front desk were friendly and knowledgeable.
Wonder Inn Outback
Featuring free WiFi, Wonder Inn Outback offers accommodations in Panguitch. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bryce Canyon is 20 miles from Wonder Inn Outback, and Brian Head is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Rodeway Inn Bryce Canyon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn Bryce Canyon offers accommodations in Panguitch, just 14 miles from Bryce Canyon.All rooms include a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.
- close to highway, not far from bryce canyon national park
good value for money
- Good value for money, comfortable rooms, nice atmosphere
- As soon as we parked an employee told us that the hotel was having a water issue and all reservations had been transfered to the Quality Inn nearby. As far as I can tell it can be considered an upgrade, since the Quality Inn looked to be in better shape, and included complimentary breakfast that the Rodeway did not offer.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful, good location to visit Kodachrome Basin and Bryce Canyon, traveled to Zion after check-out.
Top Hotels In Panguitch Lake Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Panguitch Lake Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Panguitch Lake Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Panguitch Lake Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!