6 Best Hotels To Stay In Padena Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Padena Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Padena Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Padena Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Padena Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Padena Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Padena Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Padena Georgia:
Douglas Inn & Suites, Blue Ridge, GA
One of our top picks in Blue Ridge.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Douglas Inn & Suites, Blue Ridge, GA is located in Blue Ridge, just 30 miles from Dahlonega. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 52 miles from Douglas Inn & Suites, Blue Ridge.
- Good location. The staff was very helpful with questions about the area.
- the room I stayed in, as were the grounds, was immaculate. Never stayed in such a clean room and I stayed in one of the pet friendly rooms. Thank you
- Nice friendly people and very pet friendly. Good value.
- Very clean. It’s like staying with family. Quilts are a great touch.
- Motel was clean, safe, pet friendly and staff was friendly and full of helpful info. I will be staying there again in the future!!!
Best Western Milton Inn
Located in Blairsville, 21 miles from Blue Ridge, Best Western Milton Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Helen is 18 miles from Best Western Blairsville, and Dahlonega is 24 miles away.
- It was quiet in a little small town and was perfect for our anniversary trip.
- We had told them it would be a late arrival, super cold with snow flurries. It was amazing to walk into a room pre warmed and a light on! They listen and helped us with finding a great restaurant (Monet’s)next door.
- The room very clean and the beds very comfortable, the staff was nice and breakfast was very good. I recommend to stay there.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. Breakfast had quit a bit of choices.
- Staff was awesome! Extremely helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and spacious. Quiet neighborhood.
Americas Best Value Inn Blue Ridge
One of our top picks in Blue Ridge.The Blue Ridge Days Inn is on the Appalachian Highway, just a 5-minute drive from downtown Blue Ridge. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast as well as an outdoor pool on site.Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms of this Blue Ridge hotel along with cable TV. Guests are also provided with coffee-making facilities as well as ironing facilities for added convenience.A 24-hour front desk is on site at the Days Inn Blue Ridge as well as vending machines for drinks. The hotel also features free parking on site.The property is a 5-minute drive from the Blue Ridge Scenic Railroad. Guests can enjoy the outdoors at Raft One, a 20-minute drive away.
- It’s a great location for downtown Blue Ridge and it’s not far from the the apple orchard
- The ceiling fan in the room was good. Internet connection and speed was good. Very convenient to town.
- Pleasant employees and a very nice room. Wish it was a little less in price but it was very convenient to the Main St. so that counts I guess. The room had coffee cups but there was no coffee maker in the room, nor an ice box. Didn’t provide a new bar of soap the second day. Had to use the piece that was left over from the day before. Nice size flat-screen TV that worked fine. No real movie channels but we didn’t spend all day in the room so not a big deal. Had the king size non-smoking room.
- No micro no coffee maker tv sits to low to see from bed next to 4lane highway NOISIE
- The staff was so nice and friendly. The location was perfect, easily accessed from all the major roads…Very clean, and peaceful.
Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge
One of our top picks in Blue Ridge.Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge is located in Blue Ridge, 31 miles from Dahlonega and 15 miles from Ellijay.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 51 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge.
- Very nice room, clean with great bedding. Hotel was very clean, even the elevator was clean and quiet. Very good breakfast. Staff was very nice. Great parking, safe location. Well worth the cost. Yes, I’d recommend and Yes, I’d stay there again.
- The bed was very comfortable , view was great , & great location.
- Very clean and comfortable setting. Christmas decor was beautiful. Mountain view; however, it was rainy, windy & cloudy with overcast. It is most definitely beautiful on clear days. Walmart was down the slight hill but might be too far for some to walk, but not anyone able to walk a mile. It was not far from downtown and the train depot; which was the sole reason for the trip. We took the kids to ride on the Santa Train.
- The staff was very professional and polite. They were always helpful. The location was perfect for going to all the site near and around Blue Ridge Ga. nothing was more than an hour or so away, so day trips were great.
- The staff were pleasant and helpful. Our room was roomy and set up nicely. Linens and room was clean. The location was absolutely perfect for our activities. But the breakfast was outstanding had just about anything you’d want.
Comfort Inn Blairsville
Comfort Inn Blairsville offers accommodations in Blairsville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Blue Ridge is 20 miles from Comfort Inn Blairsville, and Helen is 18 miles from the property.
- The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. They were continuously cleaning the breakfast room. The bed was also very comfortable and the air conditioner was extremely quiet.
- Great location in the middle of town. Facilities clean and very well kept up. Staff was very friendly and personable.
- The breakfast attendant was extremely attentive and made sure everything was freshly stocked. Beds were comfortable.
- Every thing. The staff were so friendly and always happy to help. We will definitely stay here again next year when we visit our son in Young Harris. Thanks to everyone for making our stay so good.
- There was a minor problem with the cleaning of our room. Management immediately fixed the problem ( < 10 minutes), told us the steps they had taken so it wouldn't happen again. The next day they left a very nice gift - to compensate for their maid's mistake. We couldn't have asked for a more prompt and thorough response!!
Ducktown Copper Inn, Murphy/Blue Ridge
Located in Ducktown, 12 miles from Blue Ridge, Ducktown Copper Inn, Murphy/Blue Ridge features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cleveland is 29 miles from Ducktown Copper Inn, and Ellijay is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The best thing about the hotel is that it is just off the highway and very close to town
- Not one electrical plug in worked.No coffee. Had to pay for ice. We were very disappointed.
- i like the owners friendliness and honesty to us due to our circumstances of why we were there. I liked the activities that were offered while we stayed in the hotel and the people were very nice to us at all times in the stores also restaurants we went to for food!
Location was excellent. Staff / owners VERY welcoming and considerate. We weren’t expecting a 5 star location,,,,but clean, comfortable, secure and this place more than fills the bill. Would definitely stay here again.
P.S. – enjoyed sharing the personal garden and plantings.
- The Hotel was clean and close to the attractions we traveled for.
Top Hotels In Padena Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Padena Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Padena Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Padena Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!