6 Best Hotels To Stay In Ohain Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Ohain Nord is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ohain Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ohain Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ohain Nord. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ohain Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ohain Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Ohain Nord:
ibis les Etangs des Moines
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, ibis les Etangs des Moines offers accommodations in Fourmies. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Maubeuge is 19 miles from Ibis Etangs des Moines, and Chimay is 12 miles away.
- Friendly staff, quiet, bed reasonably comfortable. Would go there again.
- Location was great next to the lake and the hotel was what you’d expect from an Ibis, clean and functional.
- très bon accueil, petit déjeuner correct avec un très bon café !
- L’emplacement au bord du lac est très agréable, le parking sans problème. Le silence est parfait, le petit déjeuner est bon, un bon point pour les crêpes et le personnel agréable. La chambre aux normes IBIS est agréable avec une salle de bain fonctionnelle.
- Un accueil très agréable, la propreté de l’établissement, le cadre et l’environnement forestier, le petit déjeuner copieux et varié
Hôtel Château de la Marlière
Located in Fourmies, 30 miles from Mons, Hôtel Château de la Marlière features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shops at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Maubeuge is 18 miles from Hôtel Château de la Marlière, and Chimay is 12 miles away. Lesquin Airport is 56 miles from the property.
- clean modern interior – they had a baby cot for us on request – breakfast was a buffet but was the best buffet i have had had – fresh juices, local fruits and jams, fresh yoghurt pots and i could go on.
- Lovely English speaking staff superb gardens and chateau
Beautiful newly refurbished chateau. We stayed in the pavillion which had only been open 4 days so everything was brand new. Lovely room, very peaceful and quiet, comfortable bed, fab shower. Nice warm welcome by very friendly staff.
Breakfast is served in a lovely room inside the chateau and consists of fresh local produce.
Not much happens in Fourmies but as we used it as a stopover that didn’t matter, would be sure to stay here again if we were in the area.
The Chateau is amazing. It has been recently refurbished so everything is brand new and high quality. They have done wonders with the place.
The garden is lovely and very romantic, the room and bathroom are big and beautifully decorated and we had an amazing view of the garden.
The breakfast is incredible, only high quality food. In had the best tea ever a La Marliere.
The staff at the Chateau is very welcoming and professional. They upgraded our room because the wifi wasn’t working in our initial room when we arrived.
We highly recommend the place and we will certainly return. There is a lot to see and do in the surroundings
- Beautiful large room, excellent bathroom, and so peaceful and quiet – excellent value, a great place to use as a base to explore from.
Château de la Motte
Château de la Motte is located in Liessies, just 24 miles from Mons. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Charleroi is 26 miles from Château de la Motte, and Valenciennes is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Dinner choices were very varied and we found ourselves excellent value and quality. Bread at breakfast was to die for, fantastic setting
- We arrived Early but the staff made us welcomb and we only had to waite a few minuts to get into our room .the restaurant is closed on Sunday evening ,but a cold plat is saved in your room if you want it ,Vary good value it included an extremely nice raspberry tart.the staff were friendly and plesent & the resterant was great as was the food .we will be staying here again next year as it is only 20 minuets from the Marroeles Brocante ( a masive Antique and retro street Market) the staff spoke better English than my piegon French
- Just a beautiful stay in a lovely quite part of France
Stayed here 3 times over the last 4 years on the way to or from the South of France, slightly off route but food always good, portions are very large be warned
Its more a restaurant with rooms then a hotel, not that that’s a bad thing
If the weather is good the location is lovely
- Nice location in rural settings (with donkeys, horses and cats in park) directly behind cycle route. Extremely good food in restaurant. Room was comfortable too. Friendly staff.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Les Paturelles offers accommodations in Avesnelles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Mons is 23 miles from Les Paturelles, and Charleroi is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Basic,but clean and with good beds. Friendly and helpfull staff. Good parking for the motorbikes.
- L’habitació molt digne i neta i el personal molt amable.
- Accueil super! Chambre propre et agréable et petit dej au top!!
- Wij zijn over dit hotel erg tevredeWij komen al vaker hier.
- L’accès à la chambre très pratique par porte arrière et au rez de chaussée !
Logis Le Clos du Montvinage Rest. Auberge Val De l’Oise
Logis Le Clos Du Montvinage is in the historic center of Thiérache. This former mansion now offers rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access and free parking.Le Clos de Montvinage has a shaded yard, a children’s playground and a tennis court.The restaurant’s refined cuisine is made with fresh local products and is prepared by the owner himself.Logis Le Clos Du Montvinage is close to several sites such as the Chimay brewery and fortified castle of Guise.
- Comfy beds, charming owner/host. Cute old fashioned decor, the cat in the bar is in the village not the hotel.
- Really friendly people, excellent restaurant, clean & tidy. A lovely character to the large old property. Off road parking. Very easy to communicate with before and during the stay and they were very flexible with my booking for the restaurant, which changed a few times as people were added and removed from the group.
- Old world charm (dated but quaint) with a warm welcome. 4 of us stayed for the first night of our Europe tour. Charming place with great service and the only one with tea making facilities! No where else open nearby so ate in restaurant which was lovely. Bed reasonable and on ground floor. Covered parking made available for motorbikes and courtyard gates locked at night. Would stay again
- Quelques bons produits au petit déjeuner (fromage frais de qualité, confitures bio, café nespresso)
bedden waren goed, badkamer prima, lekker warm water.
fijn, dat er ook een restaurant bij was, lekker gegeten!
Hotel Restaurant La Paix
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Restaurant La Paix offers accommodations in Le Nouvion-en-Thiérache, just 25 miles from Saint-Quentin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Valenciennes is 26 miles from Hotel Restaurant La Paix, and Cambrai is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Ohain Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ohain Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ohain Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ohain Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!