6 Best Hotels To Stay In Nordset Hedmark – Top Hotel Reviews
Nordset Hedmark is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nordset Hedmark. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nordset Hedmark. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nordset Hedmark. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nordset Hedmark right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nordset Hedmark with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Nordset Hedmark:
Located in Elverum in the region of Hedmark, 17 miles from Hamar, Scandic Elgstua features a playground and ski-to-door access. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Oslo Airport is 50 miles away.
- Nice and clean, friendly staff and a really good breakfast.
- The serviceminded staff. Especially at breakfast 🙂
- Very high quality hotel with a nice feel. Very good breakfast.
- big family room, big screen tv! Super breakfast w local specialities. Mid week dining menu a bit limited.
- The breakfast was extremely good. Eggs, fish, meat, cereals, cheese, fresh fruit etc, we liked everything. The room was very comfortable and quiet – our family room was on the back side of the building, away from the street.
Scandic Hamar offers accommodations in Hamar. The hotel has a sauna and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Lillehammer is 30 miles from Scandic Hamar, and Gjøvik is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Big and comfortable hotel, medium distance from the city centre. Nice and clean room, a bit fancy. Very good breakfast. Everything was fine.
- Excellent variety at breakfast. Covered all health needs. Staff very helpful and nice.
Travelling alone on buisness can be lonely and finding activities or the time to do activities is hard.
Scandic had a gym and a sauna for free and in room safe although its not needed its nice to see the option. When I asked how much it was to hire a bycycle for the day it was free, this pleased me alot since I could travel around the historic town of hammar and discover so much more.
The breakfast had plent of varierty with fresh cut fruits, yogurts, cereals and hot choices like full english, porridge etc. They even provided gluten free options and cake, which is far more then other hotels provide in hammar.
If given the coice i would come here again
Free for parking, wi-fi and breakfast.
Room quoted in booking.com was 16m, it was big enough to open for 2 baggages.
Bath room was clean and tidy.
Walking distance to down town with restaurants (pizza, burger …).
- Functional bedroom. Excellent view from top floor. Decent breakfast.
Scandic Central Elverum
Scandic Central Elverum offers accommodations in Elverum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Hamar is 17 miles from Scandic Central Elverum, and Gjøvik is 30 miles away. Oslo Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Nydelig mat, serviceinnstilt og godt vertskap både i resepsjonen og restauranten, fint oppusset.
- Frokosten var bra, senga var passe dårlig bl.a. elendig pute og det manglet leseslys over senga. Badet var derimot helt prima, og selv om jeg gikk tidlig tilsengs, ble jeg ikke forstyrret av andre gjester.
- Belligenhenten i forhold det jeg skulle. Trivlig betjening, god frokost. Det var det jeg rakk.
- Det var flott pusset opp. Ble veldig godt mottatt.
Veldig god mat i restauranen.
Lite oppmerksom betjening.
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Scandic Ringsaker is located in Hamar in the region of Hedmark. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Lillehammer is 28 miles from Scandic Ringsaker, and Gjøvik is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- A very comfortable established contemporary property in a slightly isolated location.
- Location between Lillehammer and Rena is perfect för Birken participants. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is great!
- Breakfast was very good; gym had nice equipment though it was pretty cramped; location was easy to get to right off the highway; good location for a stopover.
- All staff were very friendly and exceeded our expectations. They catered very well for families, and offered juice boxes and ice cream without extra charges at the dinner buffet. There was also a treasure hunt play room for the kids (which we did not have time to try). The kids loved the pool, even though the pool was not heated.
Room facing to back side. Quiet
Main road is now distance away
Good breakfast (poor knives)
First Hotel Victoria
One of our best sellers in Hamar! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. First Hotel Victoria is located in Hamar, 30 miles from Lillehammer and 13 miles from Gjøvik.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Locations was great as we arrived by train. Hotel is just a few hundred meters from Hamar railway station.
- Good size rooms, good breakfast and location is very good.
- Easy to find, staff was very friendly. Beds were comfy.
- everything was very good, to have the restaurant adjacent was a huge help when arriving late. We will return.
- Ok hotel, Ok rooms, Good breakfast. But nothing got «the little bit more».
Clarion Collection Hotel Astoria
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Clarion Collection Hotel Astoria is located in Hamar, just 30 miles from Lillehammer. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gjøvik is 13 miles from Clarion Collection Hotel Astoria, and Elverum is 17 miles away. Oslo Airport is 42 miles from the property.
The breakfast was great, croissants and pastries were very fresh.
It was typical Norwegian winter weather, so I also enjoyed a lot the coffee&cake and the complementary dinner, delicious! They have an agreement with a nearby gym (I had not seen this in advance). Definitely I would go back here if I had to return to Hamar.
- A great stay. Full marks from me. I was particularly impressed by the evening buffet – this did me the world of good as I was in the midst of a long hiking trip. I had an enormous feast that evening. The breakfast the next morning was also very good. The location is right in the middle of the town.
- The hotel is a euro-style–very clean, uncluttered, tiny rooms, clean small bathrooms. The hotel is well built with sound insulation and it was quiet. Dinner buffet is included in the price as well as breakfast. The dinner was way better than acceptable with a couple of hot dishes as well as bountiful salads, herring, breads and rolls, even a dessert. Wine is available for purchase at somewhat normal (for Norway) prices. While the hotel may be used by large groups, it never felt like chow-line or crowded. Breakfast is also on the upper end of the scale and we were more than satisfied.
- The lady in the front desk is very helpful and friendly.The free dinner was very good and the breakfast next morning was excellent.There is free parking on the street near the hotel.
- Lovely hotel suited our needs when visiting family as it’s close to the bus station and train station. great foods buffet style which saved us having to look for restaurant every evening. We will definitely use this hotel again.
- The breakfast was great, croissants and pastries were very fresh.
Top Hotels In Nordset Hedmark Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nordset Hedmark to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nordset Hedmark but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nordset Hedmark. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!