6 Best Hotels To Stay In Nordberg Oppland – Top Hotel Reviews
Nordberg Oppland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nordberg Oppland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nordberg Oppland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nordberg Oppland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nordberg Oppland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nordberg Oppland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Nordberg Oppland:
Pollfoss Gjestehus & Hotel
Located in Nordberg, 24 miles from Geiranger, Pollfoss Gjestehus & Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.
- The location was excellent! The scenery outstanding, right next to the waterfall.
- Very old school Norway. Lots of old artifacts to look at. Nice waterfall behind the property
The waterfall outside the hotel and the fact that when you close the window the noise is gone
there is self service free tea and you may consume cakes and pay in the morning
- Good location and stunning nature outside the hotel where you can take a hike into the bridge along the waterfalls.
Skjåk Turistheim offers accommodations in Skjåk. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Everything was great. It was easy to find and park. The room was very big and clean. The bathroom was amazing. The staff was friendly.
- The location was great. Cabin was spacious. Kids also had a great time.
- The rooms are sparse but perfectly clean. Breakfast is not included, but the restaurant next door (owned by the proprietor) is EXCELLENT and very reasonable. This is the perfect place to stop before a drive through Eagle Road, Geiranger, and Trollstigen.
- We stayed for one night in a family apartment/room (called “Fjellbu”). When we left we actually wished we could have stayed on longer. A ground floor, one bedroom apartment with living room area, and a spacious bathroom with a washing machine is nice. Easy access from the outside. A wheel chair ramp gives ease of access up and under a roof even with a baby carriage. Inside there was good space for us (3) with our child sleeping not on a sofa but in a separate bed comfortable bed in the spacious living area. The place is right next to the main road so we were worried it might be noisy. Our worries proved wrong, we could hardly hear any sound at all from the road and the bedroom had windows facing the other way. Everything was nice and clean and in it’s place.
- Log cabin feel, comfortable. Good breakfast. The restaurant right next door is good too.
Located in Boverdalen, 13 miles from Lom, Elveseter Hotell features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Loved the bathtub,balcony and ambience of the entire property
- Hotel has lots of ambience, many, many lounge seating areas on the ground floor, all nooks and space, with lots of paintings, antiques and features, very charming. Room was quiet in the main building. Dinner 3 courses includes a bucket of soup, main and small dessert. Lovely staff. Remote location, out of Lom, so it is the only place on that section of road, if you like peaceful mountain views.
- Good location for exploring Jotenheimen National Park. Rustic hotel with lots of art and historic things to look at on wall, fireplaces in central seating areas. Good breakfasts.
- Like staying overnight at a museum full of interesting paintings, antique furniture, tapestries and wood carvings in the common areas. The rooms are sparsely furnished and decorated – the contrast is refreshing Obviously great attention is paid to upkeep and cleanliness. Good breakfast and cheerful staff. Very nice surrounding park.
- Beautiful location in historic family building. Lovely dinner in the restaurant and very good breakfast
Nestled in the town of Lom between the Jotunheimen and Reinheimen National Parks, Nordal Turistsenter is built in a traditional rustic style with light and modern interiors. There is free Wi-Fi throughout and an à la carte restaurant.Each room at Nordal Turistsenter comes with a TV, complimentary toiletries, and some have views towards Lom stave church.The hotel has an on-site pub, the Nordalsfjoset, which is a converted barn open daily during the summer months.The town of Lom has several cafés, shops and restaurants and is a common starting point for trips to the Galdhøpiggen glacier and the fjords.The town of Otta is 37.9 miles away where there are a variety of shops and restaurants and a train station.
- I had a traditional Norwegian dinner and it was great. Reindeer meat, well done!!
- The service person at reception was kind and helpful, the place was clean and had a decent breakfast, decent bathroom
- Great location to explore tourist route 55 and national parks. Good size room, nicely decorated, comfy with beautiful views. Nice breakfast.
- Fantastic location and great view from hotel room, good comfort, quiet and a lovely breakfast.
- This had a very different feel to the other hotels we stayed in and was a nice surprise as I really had no idea what I had booked. Friendly staff and a nice room, right in the centre and backing onto the river falls and stave church. Parking was fine and breakfast was good. If we were not so tight and having to survive on Cup A Soup’s then there looked to be some tasty food being served in the restaurant. Next time the soup stays at home. Would certainly stay there again.
Røisheim Hotel & Skysstasjon
Røisheim Hotel & Skysstasjon offers accommodations in Lom. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.
- I loved the whole setup and the folks running it were very friendly. Staying in the various buildings of a historic farm was fun & the courtyard delightful in the sunshine.
- The experience of staying in a place likely lived in by your ancestors hundreds of years ago is an experience you just have to experience. yes it was very expensive, but to make this old place livable to modern hotel comforts must have been expensive to do so you are paying for the experience. and putting up with some discomforts.
- This was a very different experience and one I did not want to miss. A bit expensive, but the experience was worth it. Dinner was great and breakfast had a great deal of variety.
Quaint restored/repurposed farm building from 1851, now a hotel.
Restaurant was very good, traditional Norwegian food, locally sourced.
- Absolutely beautiful and charming. One of the most beautiful places we have ever stayed! Everything was perfect!
Fossheim Hotel Lom
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Fossheim Hotel Lom offers accommodations in Lom. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking.
- Good location and view to the small town. Traditional building with cozy room. Dinner Is great !
- Adorable little historic property with a touch of Viking flair. Staff was helpful and friendly, food was delicious and the hotel was very clean and comfortable!! I even accidentally left my passport and purse here and they were kind enough to call me and hold it for me until I got back!
- Beautiful oldstyle lodge with friendly staff and an amazing restaurant. Breakfast and dinner here were the highlight of our trip to Norway
- Beautiful building, charming and very characteristic. Nice to discover all the common areas. Good breakfast. The double room on the 4th floor in the main building had a nice view and panoramic windows and was big and bright enough. Water pressure was great!
- Good breakfast! Staff helped us get hot water for tea in evening.
Top Hotels In Nordberg Oppland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nordberg Oppland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nordberg Oppland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nordberg Oppland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!