6 Best Hotels To Stay In Nesbyen Buskerud – Top Hotel Reviews
Nesbyen Buskerud is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Nesbyen Buskerud. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nesbyen Buskerud. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nesbyen Buskerud. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Nesbyen Buskerud right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Nesbyen Buskerud with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Nesbyen Buskerud:
Located in Nesbyen, 27 miles from Hemsedal, Thoen Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Geilo is 30 miles from Thoen Hotel, and Al is 19 miles from the property.
- Avoid, unless you are dead and vont you hated family gett together after your funeral.
- The owner of the property was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was delicious. The rooms are very clean and parking is very close. We loved our stay!
An the man in the recipcion was
Very nice an help us
With a good things to do in Oslo
- simpel and easy, no tv and no radio in the rom, ok breakfast. One man show. Good service. Very quiet place. Fast and confy beds
- The manager, owners was incredibly kind, helpful and thoughtful.
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Smedsgården Hotel is located in Nesbyen in the region of Buskerud, just 24 miles from Hemsedal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Geilo is 30 miles from Smedsgården Hotel, and Al is 17 miles from the property.
- We stayed in s cottage. It had everything you need on holiday. The breakfast was delicious, coffee was excellent.
- Very good breakfast. Friendly hostess. Good diner. Good bathroom.
- The breakfast was awesome with a very big choice and the best bread we had in whole Norway. Very nice view with mountains around. The staff was very helpful when we needed help. Warm and cosy room.
- Friendly staff, clean room with a good view of mountains, good and reach breakfast.
- Beautiful location in beautiful countryside scenery with something of a “back-to-the-sixties” touch. Very quiet, relaxed, down-to-earth place lacking modern sophistication, but pleasantly so, and without fancy nonsense that you don’t really need. Heavyweight room key instead of magnetic key cards and everything radiates old and clean simplicity. In particular, I loved the balcony at the end of the builduing with a great view into the valley .
Solstad Hotel & Motel
This hotel is located in central Gol and overlooks the Hallingdal Valley. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access and free private parking. Gol Train Station is only 1.5 miles away.All accommodations at Solstad Hotel & Motel have a TV.Solstad Hotel’s in-house restaurant offers a variety of dishes, and the cafe serves homemade meals. In summer, guests can relax out on the large terrace.The surrounding mountains provide easy access to skiing and hiking.
- One of the nicer hotels in Gol, though pretty quiet in the fall. Very nice breakfast buffet and a very nice room despite being part of a set of detached buildings. Likely a great to stay if skiing in the area during winter
Very friendly, professional hostess at breakfast. Beautiful log building and attractive breakfast space and great breakfast snacks.
Our room was spacious. Just what we needed to re-pack and organize our gear after a month on the road.
- Bed was a bit too soft. Rooms across the parking lot (30m) from office/, restaurant. Nice front desk staff.
- Very clean. conveniently located on a main road. Nice breakfast included.
- I will not enumerate all that I liked. because this is a great list! just to say that I liked it all! I am delighted with this hotel!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pers Hotel offers accommodations in Gol. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Hemsedal is 17 miles from Pers Hotel, and Geilo is 28 miles away.
- Good dinner buffet, and very good breakfast. We god a nice and quiet room away from the restaurant and the bar.
- A lot of space at Pers Lodge. It was possible to bring my dog on tour.
- The atmosphere was good the hotel is nicely apppointed outside the rooms. We have been in Norway for a month and this was the poorest service and value we have had
- The breakfast buffet was wonderful and had a great variety of different items. The room was good size and very clean and up to date
Love that we had so many towels in the bathroom.
The shower had exellent waterpressure.
The breakfast buffé was lovley -and we love that all the food had a label on it!
The parking lot was really good.
Located in Rukke, 24 miles from Hemsedal, Fagerhøy Fjellstue features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a sun terrace and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and canoeing. The hotel also provides ski equipment and bike rental. Geilo is 21 miles from Fagerhøy Fjellstue, and Al is 11 miles from the property.
- Very good dinner (3 courses) and breakfast. Very nice people
- Middagen var flott. Skiterrenget var flott med oppkjørte løyper.
- Ein sehr hübsches Hotel mit sehr freundlichem Personal. Die Küche ist sehr gut, man hat alles, was man für einen Urlaub benötigt. Die Gegend ist sehr schön, im Sommer und Herbst findet man hier sehr viel Natur; Loipe direkt hinterm Hotel, Ski können ausgeliehen werden. Wer es alpin mag, wird in Nesbyen fündig. Dann braucht man aber ein Auto. Habe mich gut aufgehoben gefühlt.
- Frokosten var rikholdig og god, og middagen var utmerket med gode sammensatte smaker og nydelig anrettet. Flott skiterreng med oppkjørte løyper rett på oversiden av fjellstua.
- Behagelig og hyggelig vertskap som bidro til at vi fikk en avslappende og fin helg på fjellet. Meget god mat! Som andre gjester før oss kan også vi nå anbefale kokkens signal-rett « Fjellplanken» Morsomt, sosialt og veldig godt sammensatt. Langt i overkant av hva man kan forvente å få servert på en fjellstue. Vi tar med flere familiemedlemmer og kommer garantert igjen?
Thon Hotel Bjørneparken
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Thon Hotel Bjørneparken offers accommodations in Flå, just 25 miles from Gol. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking.
- The hotel is well located, with good facilities around (Kiwi, local shops, MacDonald’s) and most important, for those who want to visit bjørneparken it´s just 2 min by car. The hotel is very cosy and the restaurante quite good, breakfast has a great variety with good food. There was some noise in the morning due to construction work in front of the hotel but it will be certainly temporary. The room could be more clean but it was ok. The bed was very comfortable.
- A good place for an overnight stop. Didn’t have dinner. Breakfast was good.
- If you need to stay in the area, so I would definitely recommend this hotel. Relatively new, interesting design and very friendly staff.
- Bra rom, bra service og super hyggelig personale
- Personalet yter veldig god service og er hyggelige. Gode senger og god plass på rommet, stilt og rolig. Svært god frokost og godt utvalg. Enkelt med parkering.
Top Hotels In Nesbyen Buskerud Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Nesbyen Buskerud to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Nesbyen Buskerud but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Nesbyen Buskerud. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!