6 Best Hotels To Stay In Navalmoral de la Mata Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Navalmoral de la Mata Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Navalmoral de la Mata Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navalmoral de la Mata Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navalmoral de la Mata Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Navalmoral de la Mata Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Navalmoral de la Mata Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Navalmoral De La Mata Extremadura:
Hotel los Granados
Offering a restaurant, Hotel los Granados is located in Navalmoral de la Mata. Free WiFi access is available. At Hotel los Granados you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. The property offers free parking.
- The staff were excellent. Really helpful and pleasant. Big rooms with those at the back providing a nice view of the mountains. Evening meal is well worth having. Good quality food in a relaxing environment. The hotel is a bit of a walk to the centre of Navalmoral but convenient for the rail and bus stations and motorway network. Ideal for a stopover on a long journey. A proper Spanish hotel near a small town with plenty of bars and restaurants. I hope to return soon.
- The lady at reception (Veronica) was very pleasant and helpful.
The location is convenient for stopover
The hotel is modern & clean
- Good-sized room with comfortable bed and nice bathroom facilities. We walked about 10 minutes from the train/bus station. (Hotel is located on the highway and has free parking.) Complimentary breakfast was very good. Wonderful to be here during Carnival.
- La comida del mediodía fue espectacular y el servicio también
Area de Servicio los Cerrillos
Located in Peraleda de la Mata, Area de Servicio los Cerrillos provides free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. The on-site restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom with a bath. All rooms at Area de Servicio los Cerrillos feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Area de Servicio los Cerrillos has a playground.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Jarandilla de la Vera is 19 miles from the hotel, while Arenas de San Pedro is 30 miles away.
- The stuff was very nice, very well cleaned and quiet. A great place to stay when you are traveling.
Absolutely no complaints about the rooms. As birders we enjoyed the countryside adjacent with its varied birds. We spent several evenings next to the petrol station observing various Vultures, Eagles, Harriers and Kites going to roost. Bar food available during the day. Choice of 1st & 2nd courses, pudding, water, wine and coffee inclusive for less than 10Euro. We chose off the wine list so extra.
Location over limitations may well win next time.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. Ideal location for travelling from Madrid to Portugal.
- The rooms are simple, but clean. The bed is comfortable.
- The location near the highway. For us was a good option for one-night stay in our trip from Madrid to Lisbon. Decent and clean rooms.
Hotel Valles de Gredos
Set in the middle of Dehesa Boyal and Talayuela Golf Course, this hotel provides smart and stylish accommodations and is perfect for those looking for a relaxing holiday in the sun.Wake up with a hearty breakfast in the hotel’s cafeteria, before heading out for a visit to the picturesque villages in the surroundings in the morning sunshine. You can return to Talayuela’s restaurant to grab a light lunch.In the afternoon, you can unwind by the swimming pool – soak up the sun and take a dip to cool off in the hot midday sun.Retire to your stylish and spacious room in the early evening to get some rest and freshen up. Then go for a tasty, 3-course dinner in the elegant on-site restaurant. You can also enjoy the lovely views of the course and surrounding countryside from the restaurant.
The sleeping comfort was very good, the rooms are equipped with big beds.
Nice View to the mountains.
The Hotel is nice situated in a quite area.
- Hola, la habitación estaba bien pero en vez de esas ventanas tan grande un balcón pueden poner un balcón en vez de esa enorme ventanal
La ubicacion espectacular y la terraza de verano que justo se inauguraba ese fin de semana con unas vistas inmejorables al anochecer y la comida muy rica.
El personal amable y atento y la habitacion cómoda y con ventanales enormes.
Para amantes del golf había opcion de practicarlo.
- En general está bastante bien, el desayuno escaso, pero me gusto la limpieza
- La ubicación. Vistas espectaculares sobre la Sierra de Gredos.
- The sleeping comfort was very good, the rooms are equipped with big beds.
Hotel Alonso de Monroy
Hotel Alonso de Monroy has accommodations in Belvis de Monroy. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a seasonal outdoor pool. The property provides mountain views, a terrace, and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, every room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Guests at Hotel Alonso de Monroy can enjoy a continental breakfast. The restaurant at the accommodation specializes in Mediterranean cuisine.Guests at Hotel Alonso de Monroy will be able to enjoy activities in and around Belvis de Monroy, like fishing.Trujillo is 30 miles from the hotel, while Plasencia is 27 miles from the property.
- restaurant and bar very reasonably priced. breakfast had to be ordered from cafeteria but was included in very reasonable room rate .
- Staff was nice and kind. Clean, wifi ok and free parking outside. Breakfast is typical Spanish with caffe, toast and natural orange juice. You can take the breakfast at any time you want. The room has water boiler, air comditioning and a little fridge. Gracias!
- Friendly and helpful staff. I forgot a phone cable and went back a week later. It had been saved for me. Many thanks to the cleaning lady!
- HOLA ME GUSTO CASI TODO CALIDAD PRECIO BIEN, EL MENU BUENO APARTE YO SOLO CONTRATE DESAYUNO
- Hotel un poco antiguo pero bien cuidado y con bastantes servicios.
Vincci Valdecañas Golf
Set on a private island on Valdecañas Lake,Vincci Valdecañas Golf offers a unique location with a private golf course, an artificial beach and a seasonal outdoor pool. The resort also features a marina and 5 tennis courts.The property offers stylish rooms with balconies. All air-conditioned accommodations has a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and a coffee maker.Guests can enjoy a selection of Spanish cuisine in the Cincci Valdecañas Golf à la carte restaurant. There is also a bar on site.Other facilities on the island include padel tennis courts, and football and volleyball pitches. The property has a beautiful setting and is within 31 mi of Sierra de Gredos and Monfragüe Parks. Madrid and Cáceres can be reached in less than 2 hours by car.
- Huge room, 100% clean, great huge bed, beaufil balcony with great views. Excellent restaurant, try the DO jamon! Breakfast great buffet.
- The location is breathtaking. On your way to the hotel you drive between two lakes with the mountains behind. The view from the room is the same. There are many trails that you can take if you want to go for a walk and the hotel offers many activities such as golf and horse riding.
- Very friendly staff, and we were allowed to take our (small) dogs with us to the room
Location, golf course, swimming pool (was closed!!), surrounds (island in middle of Tagus river) and scenery.
One girl from reception (Portuguese spoken!) was extremely competent resolving everything within HTL interest but for Client convenience too.
- This is a perfect hotel for a few days stay if you want to play golf – or a leisurely lay by the pools which are lovely.
Alcor del Roble
Located in Collado, Alcor del Roble provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Featuring a concierge service, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and an outdoor pool. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hotel, rooms include a desk and a TV. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Alcor del Roble offers 4-star accommodations with a hot tub and terrace. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Plasencia is 20 miles from Alcor del Roble, while Hervás is 16 miles from the property.
- A beautiful setting very quiet, pool was excellant highly recommend
- Enclave. Salones. Trato del personal. Decoración.
Hotel bonito situado en un pueblo muy pequeño ideal si buscas tranquilidad extrema.
Toallas y sábanas mullidas y agradables.
Encontramos lo que ivamos buscando tranquilidad y una piscina en medio de la naturaleza
Y un trato excepcional
- Bienestar en plena naturaleza. La amabilidad de sus dueños.un re
Top Hotels In Navalmoral De La Mata Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Navalmoral de la Mata Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Navalmoral de la Mata Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Navalmoral de la Mata Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!