6 Best Hotels To Stay In Mountain View Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Mountain View Alberta is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mountain View Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mountain View Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mountain View Alberta. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mountain View Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mountain View Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Mountain View Alberta:
Bear Country Inn and Suites
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Bear Country Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Mountain View, just 15 miles from Waterton Park. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.
- The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean with lot’s of towels
- The lady of the house was super friendly and helpfull.
- It was a gem in the middle of no where and a very pleasant surprise, loved the general store that is attached!
- Friendliness of staff under very difficult circumstances (fire in Waterton), convenience of shop and cafe, good size room thoughtfully decorated. Flexibilty about our booking in the circumstances. Trouble taken to get gluten free items for my wife.
We took the family suite on the upper floor. Amazingly spacious and the beds were so comfortable that we did not miss our home!
The deck and BBQ were bonuses
Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a terrace, Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort offers accommodations in Waterton Park. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is featured.You will find an ATM and gift shop at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.
- Great room and great setting and wonderful lobby and dining room
- Location … view out of our window! All was wonderful!
- On-site amenities were great for a family with swimming pool/hot tub, games room and restaurant.
- This is a cabin type accommodation so going out to the pool/restaurant is not very easy specially on a cold winter night. The food at Vimy’s is very good.
- staff was friendly and professional…food was good,
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Aspen Village is located in Waterton Park in the region of Alberta. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.
- Central location; cleanliness and the decor of the room; very comfortable beds; best of all – the picnic table facing the mountains right outside our cabin!
- Basically a good place to stay while visiting Waterton National Park.
- The location is a perfect walking distance from most Waterton restaurants and shops.
- Did not realize there was no air conditioning. The large fan was broken. The bathroom was really nice since it was redone.
- The room was spacious and I liked that there was a microwave and fridge. The bathroom fixtures were all new and must have been recently renovated.
South Country Inn
Located in Cardston, 29 miles from Waterton Park, South Country Inn features a hot tub and indoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Friendly staff and some of the nicest beds we have found in a hotel of any price.
- Close to restaurant and to the LDS Temple. It was great for a one night stay in a small Canadian town.
- It is easier to find. Just beside the main street. Walking distance to restaurants and grocery stores.
Eventually we found the control for the air conditioner. Most places
we stayed that week had the cooling system on before we arrived, which
- Check-in was easy and the pool & spa were clean.
Prince of Wales Hotel
Showcasing Waterton Lake views, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and bar. Remington Carriage Museum is a 45 minute drive away.Featuring mountain or lake views, each guest room at Prince of Wales Hotel has a desk. Simply furnished, all rooms provide free toiletries.Guests of Hotel Prince of Wales are offered daily dining options at the Royal Stewart Dining Room. The Windsor Lounge provides a relaxed setting. Afternoon tea is served daily overlooking the lake.Furnished in wood, this historic property provides a 24-hour front desk. A gift shop is on-site for added convenience. Packed lunches are available wanting to explore the surrounding area.Waterton Lake boat cruises are available from Waterton Marina a 20 minute walk away. Mountain View Horse Riding Center is 17 miles away.
- What a great hotel! The view is fantastic. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. We truly enjoyed our stay and hope to go back when the smoke is gone 🙂
The view was wonderful.
Staff pleasant and helpful .
Lounge bright and roomy with comfortable seating and great view of the lake.
- Location of the hotel on a rise overlooking Upper Waterton Lake, the historic character of the hotel, including the stunning public spaces. Overall ambiance and staff quality. Staff were gracious and very helpful planning hikes and activities. View of the lake from our room and public spaces. Absolutely gorgeous.
- This is a classic hotel built by the Canadian Pacific RR in the 20’s. They are known for building some very iconic hotels throughout Canada. The location and view from the hotel lobby is unequaled. The rooms are pricy but worth spending at least one night for the experience.
THE VIEW! Arriving in the lobby is spectacular! Having breakfast, an after-hiking drink, and dinner in front of THE VIEW is also amazing.
The staff people were great. They were enthusiastic, generous and friendly.
Bayshore Inn Resort and Spa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bayshore Inn Resort and Spa offers accommodations in Waterton Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- They let us leave one day early without charging for the extra night
The Chop House restaurant was very good. We reserved online so our table was waiting for us. The outdoor patio literally on Waterton lake was breathtaking. Wait staff where personable and proficient.
You can’t beat the hotel’s location. The room had nice towels and very comfy pillows. It was a very walkable location, plus, lots of choices to eat. Excellent. Next time I want to rent a paddle board and get in more hiking.
- The location can’t be beat, I just wish our room faced the lake. My husband and inlaws enjoyed their food. I did not. I ordered the chicken salad but they brought the chicken out cold. I asked the waiter to heat it up and he apologized and did but I don’t think I should have to ask for my food to be fully heated (clearly it is precooked chicken that they reheat). I just feel that you should get what you pay for and the value was sadly just not there for me.
- the location and views were great, the room was spacious and the staff was very friendly.
- Room was clean; beds were comfortable; room had a lake view with balcony
Top Hotels In Mountain View Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mountain View Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mountain View Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mountain View Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!