6 Best Hotels To Stay In Mora de Rubielos Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Mora de Rubielos Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mora de Rubielos Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mora de Rubielos Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mora de Rubielos Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mora de Rubielos Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mora de Rubielos Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Mora De Rubielos Aragon:
The Hotel Jaime I has a peaceful setting in a historic town, 25 mi from Teruel. It provides traditional accommodations with modern comforts, including free Wi-Fi access.The Jaime I offers comfortable bedrooms with attached bathroom, with heating and TV.A continental breakfast is served daily and the hotel has a restaurant serving home-made local food. There is also a lounge and bar area.The hotel is in the heart of Mora de Rubielos, a beautiful old town with a famous castle. Nearby are the beautiful Sierra de Gudar mountains, perfect for outdoor activities. There are ski slopes only 25 mi away.Hotel Jaime I is 9.3 mi from the A23 motorway, the main road link between Valencia and Zaragoza.
- The Jaime 1 blends in perfectly to the old worldly air of Mora, in architecture, ambiance and furnishings. It is right in the center of town and the staff (like the townspeople) are friendly and very helpful. My room had a surprise: a long, low balcony with wicker chairs looking out on the castle above and town square below.
- The staff & the service was excellent, always smiling & helpful. Great location. Good breakfast.
- Attentive staff and excellent location. Character hotel with style.
- This is a lovely old hotel near the town square. The staff were very welcoming. The hotel represented great value for money.
- They were flexible as for breakfast time: we wanted to leave early for a day hike and our breakfast was ready half an hour before the official hour.
Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre
Offering views of the Sierra de Gúdar Mountains and 3.1 mi from Mora de Rubielos, Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre features a restaurant. Housed in a charming restored country mansion, it combines rustic features with chic, contemporary décor.Each spacious room at Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre is decorated in attractive white and lilac tones, and features high, beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. All rooms have free wired internet access, air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV and a mini-bar.The stylish restaurant serves creative cuisine based on traditional local dishes. You can relax in the relaxing lounge area, where there is a library and a fireplace.The beautiful Teruel countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling, and you can go mushroom hunting in the nearby forest.The ski slopes of Valdelinares are a 35-minute drive away, and Javalambre ski slopes are just less than an hour’s drive away.
- The restored buildings are very well done. Top quality furnishings, beds and bedding. Spa bath and huge shower. Breakfast was comprehensive. You will need to speak some spanish. The staff were friendly and helpful. Peaceful and lovely countryside. We were the only guests. Their busy time is winter for the ski season and weekends, we were there during the week.
- Far exceeded what we needed 1 night didn’t do it justice.
- The care renovating this old house to incorporate modern facilities done in great taste
this is really a super hotel with great views in the nature
i going back when i can
Hotel La Rueda
Hotel La Rueda is located in Mora de Rubielos, in the Gúdar-Javalambre area of Teruel province. It offers indoor and outdoor pools and rooms with private balcony.The Hotel La Rueda has a bouncy castle and a ball pit for children. There are also table tennis tables, basketball and tennis courts, and you can hire mountain bikes.The restaurant at La Rueda serves traditional Aragonese food such as roast lamb. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.All rooms at the Rueda Hotel are equipped with heating and feature light wood décor and tiled floors. Each room has a TV and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.La Rueda is easily accessible from the A-23 Motorway, which runs from Valencia to Zaragoza.
- La piscina era estupenda.La habitación daba al monte posibilidad de comer en el mismo recinto
- Las personas que trabajan en este hotel son de 10, profesionales, atentos, amables. Para mí uno de los puntos fuertes del establecimiento junto a los servicios y posibilidades de ocio que ofrece. Con muy buena ubicación.
- Personal amable y atento, piscina estupenda y muy buena ubicación. Juegos para niños dentro y fuera.
- Todo estupendo lo recomiendo…personal.limpieza.hotel un 10
- Fuimos en verano y nos pillaron tormentas. La piscina cubierta el parque de bolas y los hinchables nos salvaron la vida
Hotel Mora is set just outside the historic town of Mora de Rubielos, and offers free parking. It is 25 mi from Teruel and 19 mi from Valdelinares Ski Resort.Bedrooms at the hotel are bright and comfortable. They all have an private bathroom and a TV.The hotel has a restaurant and bar. There is also a nice garden. The hotel offers wheelchair access in public areas, and adapted rooms for disabled guests.The Mora is a short walk from the town center. It has a famous 13th-century castle. There are also many churches and the old city wall.
- The hotel is run down. I could not recommend it. Do not have the breakfast. Same food was put out four mornings running, not fresh. Bowl of fruit was mouldy. Beds were comfortable but room was very small. The Hotel needs to be modernised. Overpriced for the facilities. Quite a walk into the village. Sorry but We were very disappointed with our stay.
- everything! lovely size room comfy bed and value for money
- Value for money. Having driven through a snow storm appreciated the cosy warm room.
- Is by far the worse hotel I have ever been to. I felt back in 1970.
- A good quality Spanish Hotel very clean,friendly staff close to an interesting historic town
Located in Mora de Rubielos, La Vereda has a garden and shared lounge. The property provides a tour desk and luggage storage space for guests.At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.La Vereda offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and hiking.Teruel is 20 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 43 miles from La Vereda.
Very comfortable beds, elegant rooms, great shower.
Maite, the owner, provides a lovely breakfast including home made yogurt and muffins, pan con tomate and local ham.
Lugar precioso …limpio…acogedor ….no le falta ningún detalle….la cama súper cómoda .Ningún problema para aparcar y además a la sombra.
La dueña muy amable …atenta y servicial ….sin lugar a dudas si volvemos a Mora La Vereda será nuestro lugar para alojarnos .
La dueña Maite, es un amor de persona y excelente profesional.
Las habitaciones estupendas (la cama, sábanas y toallas de un hotel de 5 estrellas).
El desayuno buenísimo y completísimo.
- LA CAMA COMODISIMA ,EL BAÑO MUY GRANDE Y LAS TOALLAS EXTRAGRANDES ,TODO ESTA LIMPISIMO Y DECORADO CON MUY BUEN GUSTO ,EL DESAYUNO CON JAMON DE TERUEL RECIEN CORTADO BUENISIMO, NOS HA GUSTADO MUCHO .MAITE ,LA PROPIETARIA ENCANTADORA
- La atención de la propietaria muy buena. Desayuno completo y servido en mesa. Zumo de naranja natural y café excelente. Ubicación tranquila, ausencia de ruido, cama grande y confortable, baño amplio y muy completo. Ideal para descansar.
- Very comfortable beds, elegant rooms, great shower.
Hotel La Trufa Negra
This cozy and modern hotel is located in the heart of the Sierra de Gúdar. It is set in mountains and located near Valdelinares ski station.This newly-built hotel has been luxuriously decorated to offer a complete range of facilities. There is a spa center that offers the latest treatments for your relaxation. At the end of each day you can sample the excellent dishes on offer in the restaurant, the majority of which feature truffles. This place is an experience in good health and wellbeing.
- A very well appointed modern hotel in an old town in the mountains. Excellent room and very spacious. The restaurant was of a high quality although rather expensive. Very comfortable beds and the rooms have wooden floors. Altogether a high quality experience although overall rather expensive for Spain.
- La cama era cómoda y la persona que nos atendió la noche en la que llegamos, muy agradable. La atención del resto del personal de recepción, sin ser mala, no fue desde luego tan buena.
- Restaurante fatal, la mayoría de los platos son de 5. gama. Hotel confortable, Aire condicionado ruidoso
- COMIDA EXCELENTE. TRATO MUY AMABLE. CIRCUITO TERMAN DE AGUAS MUY BUENO PERO DEBERIA DURAR MEDIA HORA MAS. EL TIEMPO SE QUEDA CORTO. EN EL RESTAURANTE DE FUERA DEBERIAN AFILAR LOS CUCHILLOS, ESTABAN SIN AFILAR Y LAS TOSTADAS DE PAN ERA IMPOSIBLE EL CORTARLAS. UN DETALLE PEQUEÑO PERO INCORDIOSO Y FACIL SOLUCIONAR.
- El hotel está muy limpio, el servicio tanto de recepción como restaurante como el chico del spa y masajes muy agradables y atentos. La habitación es grande y cómoda.
Top Hotels In Mora De Rubielos Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mora de Rubielos Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mora de Rubielos Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mora de Rubielos Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!