6 Best Hotels To Stay In Monteagudo de las Vicarías Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Monteagudo de las Vicarías Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monteagudo de las Vicarías Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monteagudo de las Vicarías Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monteagudo de las Vicarías Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monteagudo de las Vicarías Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monteagudo de las Vicarías Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Monteagudo De Las Vicarías Castile And Leon:
Hotel Arcojalon is 2.5 mi outside Arcos de Jalon, on the A-2 Motorway, midway between Madrid and Zaragoza. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi, and has a 24-hour cafeteria.All air-conditioned rooms at the Arcojalon feature a flat-screen TV, and some have cable TV. Rooms are also heated, and have a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The Arcojalon has an on-site gift shop and a cash machine. There is a bar and drink vending machines, as well as barbecue facilities.The surrounding countryside is popular for hunting and fishing. You can also go hiking, or visit the Santa Maria de Huerta Cistine Monastery, 6.2 mi away.
Typical roadside large hotel in Spain: isolated, busy, borderline scruffy… staff rushed off their feet but helpful when asked nicely. Restaurant on site ‘acceptable’ but without competition ‘accepted’!
Overall, passable for one night en route…
- Chambres très spacieuses literie impeccable wifi parfaite
A peu de carretera amb unes instal.lacions bones, restaurant i hotel a bon preu 80€ dues persones sopar, dormir i esmorzar.
Habitació amb llit comfortable, aire condicionat i dutxa molt ample amb columna d’hidromassatge molt senzilla però que després de conduir unes quantes hores s’agraeix.
Tracte cordial i familiar.
Menjar senzill però amb una qualitat, quantitat preu raonable
Molt bé per fer una parada en el camí
- L’emplacement. La restauration et le personnes tous nickel
- Habitación amplia y tranquila y una camarera rubia q era majísima
- Typical roadside large hotel in Spain: isolated, busy, borderline scruffy… staff rushed off their feet but helpful when asked nicely. Restaurant on site ‘acceptable’ but without competition ‘accepted’!
Hotel Parque Balneario Termas Pallares
Hotel Parque Balneario Termas Pallares is located in Alhama de Aragón, famous for its natural springs. It has a naturally heated lake, an extensive thermal spa and a fitness center.The property is made up of several grand 19th-century buildings surrounding a lake, on 18 acres of grounds and parkland. All rooms come with satellite TV and a hairdryer.The Balneario Termas Pallares Spa offers treatments such as mud wraps on thermal lounge chairs, circular showers and massage.El Balneario Restaurant offers balanced and creative dishes. Using quality ingredients, healthy menus combine new and traditional cuisine.The hotel is easily accessible from the A-2 Highway. It is 1.5 miles from Madrid and one mile from Zaragoza.
- This hotel must have been a knock-out in its heyday, probably in the XIX century. Located in the Aragonian rugged country, there is some spectacular scenery around.
- It is a beautiful place and very well kept. The views are lovely.
- The staff was very friendly and did their best to make the trip worthwhile.
- The grounds and lake were lovely and the room very comfortable. The meals in the restaurant were excellent. Not cheap but very good value.
- Thermal lagoon spectacular and well tended. Swam all day with the fishes. Not as warm as expected but very comfortable. Breakfast excellent, fresh and plentiful. Included spa “circuit” for 1 hour which was plenty. Wall jets, plunge pools, sauna, hot beds. Super experience all round. Bathroom beautiful. Rooms extraordinary ceiling heights and decor. Many therapeutic facilities on offer but not used. Beautiful gardens and lounges everywhere. Spacious.
Castillo de Somaén
Castillo de Somaen is built into the clay rocks of Somaén in Soria. All charming rooms are equipped with a fireplace, air conditioning and private bathroom.The swimming pool has views over the surrounding landscape and sun loungers are provided. Guests can also enjoy a massage or a game of billiards.The restaurant has large windows overlooking the gardens.There are many activities on offer nearby. The game reserves of Arcos de Jalón and Utrilla are just 5 minutes away. The Morón de Almazán golf course is 30 minutes drive and guests can also fish in the Jalón River, which runs in front of the hotel.
- Location is breathtaking! The hotel is one of a kind due to its Property/ construction . Charming yet not old. Cuisine : revisited traditional with nice presentation. fine breakfast! A must visit for a special travel experience
- This was the nicest accommodation we stayed in on our trip. We were expecting a room but instead got a two level accommodation space with living upstairs and two bedrooms downstairs. Our room and the communal spaces were lovely in design, architectural detailing and decor. We would highly recommend staying here.
- Loved the authenticity of the old castle. We felt privileged to be there
- La piscina es un puntazo. Ves buitres mientras nadas. La ubicación . La tranquilidad. La decoración. En general, un lugar ideal para desconectar.
Vistas increíbles, espacio para relajarte.
Butacas, hamacas, sillones tipo chill-out, rincones tranquilos y sitio para ver las estrellas.
Comida muy buena y un trato exquisito.
Hotel Termas Balneario Termas Pallares
Hotel Termas Balneario Termas Pallares can be found in Alhama de Aragón, 1 hour away from Madrid by AVE train. Set in a 19th-century building, it features a restaurant, lounge and spa with thermal baths.Rooms at the Termas Pallares are spacious and have contemporary décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a safety deposit box.The Termas’ restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. There is also a café-bar, serving drinks and snacks.The Balneario spa offers massages, wraps and treatments. There are also thermal baths and a pool. Guests have access to the resort’s thermal lake, which stays at 32ºC all year round.The resort is just 30 minutes’ drive from Calatayud. Zaragoza is approximately 71 mi away, while Madrid can be reached in 2 hours, by car.
- This was a two day stop over on way to Southern Spain. Very Spanish experience – we really enjoyed the spa which was like a Roman bath and children were enchanted by swimming in the lake. We can’t speak Spanish but the staff were all super helpful. Would definitely stay here again.
- Great hotel and great experiencie at the lake. Beautiful location. Staff was really nice and kind
- The spa and naturally heated lake were fabulous. I liked the old world style of the hotel, atmospheric dining room and cafe in the old casino. Breakfast was good, room comfortable.
- The lake was a wonder breakfast you could not have what any more fab
- Lovely big room. Breakfast and thermal spa water treatment included in price. Very relaxing stay
Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón
Offering free WiFi and a spa, Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón features indoor and outdoor swimming pools. It is set near the thermal waters of the spa town of Alhama de Aragon.The hotel offers free outdoor parking and is located 16 mi from Calatayud and the AVE High-Speed Train Station. This historic town has famous Mudéjar buildings and there is also a Moorish fort.Rooms at the Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón are comfortable and bright. Each room is air-conditioned and some rooms are adapted for disabled guests.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar. There is also a nice garden. The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers a currency exchange service.The hotel spa has a sauna and a hydromassage bath. Massage and beauty treatments are available.
- Cosy, small town with historical church in the center. We chose to have dinner outside of the hotel. There were not many choices but we found a cosy local restaurant with quite good food but not cheep.
- The rooms are quite large and the bathrooms and very spacious as well. The grounds are quite pretty and in general it gives a good outward appearance.
- Comfortable, compact rooms Good wi-fi. Walking distance from center of the town.
- Habitación moderna, grande y confortable. Cafetería con terraza a pie de la piscina. El circuito termal merece la pena por la relación calidad precio. Entra en la reserva de la habitación. El wifi funciona muy bien.
- la habitación era muy grande, la zona termoludica estaba bien, pero lo mejor que tienen son los masajes, el que es para parejas, que es baño aromático y luego masaje esta muy bien.
Villa Pachita is a historic house in the town of Alhama de Aragón, famous for its thermal springs. It features free Wi-Fi and parking, an outdoor pool and a 4921 ft² garden.All rooms at Villa Pachita include a private bathroom. Each room comes with heating and a TV.Villa Pachita has a restaurant, a bar and a traditional grill. Meals and barbecues can be enjoyed out on the terrace.Car and bicycle rental are available at the Villa Pachita’s reception. The location is ideal for exploring the Catalayud region’s many spas. Guests can also enjoy outdoor activities, such as hiking and cycling, in the local area.
- It was a very quaint property but was let down by the beds being rather short (I’m only 5’6″) and the breakfast was bought croissants; fine but not great. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Location was good with great local tapas bars nearby. For the price, it was very good value.
We were greeted well by Pasqual and Myrna and managed the check in with the aid of Google translate. A bottle of local wine was brought to our room – lovely touch. The breakfast was adequate and fresh and was served at a time to suit us. The room was spacious enough and the bathroom was large and nice. We managed to park the motorbike ok and there was cctv and a gate for security although it was not locked.
There is a little Spa town (village) just along the road about a 25 minute walk and there are a couple of tapas bars there.
- Quiet.An easy walk into the town and to the thermal areas.
- Es un sitio encantador, con un ambiente relajante y un personal altamente capacitado, con amplio conocimiento del los sitio turísticos cercanos
- La atención del personal y la bodega donde tomábamos el desayuno
Top Hotels In Monteagudo De Las Vicarías Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monteagudo de las Vicarías Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monteagudo de las Vicarías Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monteagudo de las Vicarías Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!