6 Best Hotels To Stay In Montague Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Montague Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montague Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montague Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montague Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montague Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montague Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Montague Michigan:
This Montague hotel is on beautiful White Lake and features rooms with a fireplace and scenic balconies. Michigan’s Adventure Theme Park is a 12-minute drive away. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A flat-screen TV and an iPod dock are standard in every room at Weathervane Inn. Rooms also feature a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine for guests’ convenience. Select rooms have a lake view.Cycling and kayak rentals are just 2 of the many outdoor activities offered at Montague Weathervane Inn. A garden with a gazebo and on-site shops are provided as well. Free parking is available.Live music is just 1,800 feet away at the White Lake Community Music Shell. A professional quality golf course, Stonegate Golf Club, is 17 miles away.
- Super comfortable bed, jacuzzi filled quick and was nice and warm in the winter weather, fire place emitting a lot of heat, Brett at the front desk was awesome!
- Everything even in a blizzard everything was beautiful
- There was a little confursion regarding our reservations but they gave us an upgrade to the room with full kitchen which was great. The room was updated; loved the jaccuzzi, fireplace and LOVED the bath gel. The staff was very friendly and nice and helpful. Decent breakfast and chocolate chip cookies at night!
- The waterfront location is gorgeous even in the winter. The room was warm, comfortable and charming – not a normal hotel room layout. The staff brought out freshly baked cookies at 8:00pm, which was a delicious treat and what a cool gesture!
- The staff did a wonderful job of making our stay a wonderful experience, especially Cindy.
Comfort Inn Whitehall
Comfort Inn Whitehall offers accommodations in Whitehall. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 54 miles from Comfort Inn Whitehall.
- Our room was great. Clean and plenty of room. We had two rooms and both were the same.
- The location was great. The pillows were excellent. Room was very clean. The bed was above average.
- It is comfortable and adequate for my business needs. It was close to highway and to the businesses I had to visit
- Better breakfast than most with lots to choose from. All the staff members I saw were very friendly, hardworking and accommodating. We all enjoyed our stay!
- Room was large and airy. Jacuzzi was wonderful. Bed, pillows and bedding clean and comfortable.
Days Inn Whitehall
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Days Inn Whitehall offers accommodations in Whitehall, just 12 miles from Muskegon.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Gerald R Ford Airport, 54 miles from Days Inn Whitehall.
- The room was perfect. Clean , neat, no funky smells. Bed and pillows wonderful
- Room was large and had all the basic amenities, ironing board, microwave, refrigerator, tv, chair, desk/table but everything was older and mediocre. The hotel does have a bar which is nice and right next to Walmart if you need to get anything. Directly off the freeway so good access to wherever you need to go.
- We booked for 1 night and were pleased with the convenient location and the staff were friendly, helpful. Accommodations were comfortable, especially having a refrigerator in the room.
- Place is filthy dirty and reviews are fake it’s not at all what it is said to be and there is also no inground pool which they say there is
- Room was horrible. Ceiling messed up. Small black mold on window. Bathroom shower spray paint over faucet and hot/cold knobs which were old and dirty. Bathroom stunk.
Located in Whitehall, 13 miles from Muskegon, Rodeway Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gerald R Ford Airport is 54 miles away.
- The room was big, they had room darken curtains, they gave us extra towels and wash clothes with no hassel.
There was absolutely nothing GOOD about this place .
Couldn’t understand the man in charge ,
Beds disgusting, dirty ,window held by a piece stick ,
The smell … oh the smell !!!!
No idea what it was !
Bathroom stick clogged with a drop of water !
Tiles coming up from the floor !
This place needs an over haul !!!
- Location was convenient for Michigans Adventure and it was nice to have a mini fridge in the room. New toilet in our room. Lots of outlets.
- The floors were swept and the bed sheets had obviously been washed. Every thing else was not up to standard.
- I got in right away and I had plenty of beds (1 king,2 queens) for just me?!?
Holiday Inn Muskegon-Harbor
In downtown Muskegon, this hotel is half a mile from the shores of Muskegon Lake. It features an on-site restaurant as well as an indoor pool, sauna, and hot tub.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV with HBO are included in every room at Holiday Inn Muskegon-Harbor. They come equipped with a coffee maker and are furnished with a sitting area and a work desk.The on-site Third Street Grille restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and specializes in steaks, pasta, and seafood.Guests can use the business center or work out in the fitness center at the Muskegon-Harbor Holiday Inn. The hotel’s front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Muskegon State Park, on Lake Michigan, is 8.5 miles from the hotel. Michigan’s Adventure Amusement Park is 11 miles away.
- Beds were super comfy, room was super clean and great staff!
- nothing my trip was cut short the room had no heat the second room had mold on the walls behind the curtains . bad bad experience
- The bed was comfortable. The hotel was clean, and quiet. Just about everything is walking distance from the hotel, so you don’t need your car.
- Nice big restaurant, gives you the impression on a fine restaurant. Not even close!! food was very disappointing.
- It was clean an all but services kinda sucked an my toilet was not working i didnt get a discount or new room
Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers accommodations in Muskegon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Gerald R Ford Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The view was amazing. The room was very large and spacious.
- Rooms were clean and spacious. There was a full refrigerator in the room and a microwave. The staff was extremely helpful and great to talk with.
- Location wonderful. Rooms are huge and view was great.
- Courtesy of the front staff, cleanliness of the room and the mini fridge was no mini, it was a full size for more room if you travel with chidlren.
- Comfortable beds,very clean-great accommodating staff. Provided a room for 12 of us to play bridge which is why we came together to this hotel. Would definitely come again.
Top Hotels In Montague Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montague Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montague Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montague Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!