6 Best Hotels To Stay In Montague Harbour Galiano Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Montague Harbour Galiano Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montague Harbour Galiano Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montague Harbour Galiano Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montague Harbour Galiano Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montague Harbour Galiano Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montague Harbour Galiano Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Montague Harbour Galiano Island:
Woodstone Manor Inc.
Set on 9 acres of private forest land in Galiano, The Woodstone Manor is an 8000 square foot house with 12 rooms and views of the surrounding horse pastures. Features free WiFi access and free private parking.A spacious shared living room and dining room are provided. A patio offers comfortable seating with scenic views.Sturdies Bay Ferry Terminal is only 5 minutes’ drive away.
This hotel is a gem! Clean, fresh, cozy and friendly. Roxy is a hoot and took very good care of us, even remembering our anniversary. The hotel is still in renovation (the work that has been done there is nothing short of amazing!) but this did not impact the enjoyment of our stay whatsoever. And, despite what others have said, this hotel is NOT a B&B…Roxy had supplied meals to some of the previous guests as a courtesy since she cooks for the tradesmen working on the rebuild.
We would happily stay at Woodstone Manor again and, in fact, plan to do exactly that!
Great spot, friendly staff. The rooms were quiet and very clean. Bed and pillows were comfy. We would have rated it 10 out of 10 if wireless worked in our room and if we had a TV or alarm clock.
Free breakfast in the morning was amazing! They even had Dutch Cheese!
- The property is beautiful. Our room was really spacious and functional even for a family of 3. The breakfast was great, lots to choose from. The host (owner) was very attentive and helpful. Great place, we will definitely go back.
- Beautiful, classic decor; Roxy and Stefan are the most pleasant, gracious and accommodating hosts. Enjoy a peaceful pastoral view from your own private space, from the huge shared deck facing south, and from the large windows of your bedroom. Strongly recommended.
- Nice location, though not on the water. Good beds.
- This hotel is a gem! Clean, fresh, cozy and friendly. Roxy is a hoot and took very good care of us, even remembering our anniversary. The hotel is still in renovation (the work that has been done there is nothing short of amazing!) but this did not impact the enjoyment of our stay whatsoever. And, despite what others have said, this hotel is NOT a B&B…Roxy had supplied meals to some of the previous guests as a courtesy since she cooks for the tradesmen working on the rebuild.
Galiano Oceanfront Inn & Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On Galiano Island, the hotel is a 5 minute walk from Vancouver Ferry Terminals. The full spa includes yoga facilities and the inn offers outdoor adventure equipment rentals, including bikes and kayaks.A wood burning fireplace, spa bathtub, and flat screen satellite TV complete the contemporary styled rooms at the Oceanfront Inn & Spa. Free Wi-Fi and a small fridge is included.This pet friendly hotel has hiking trails on site and offers packed lunches for day adventures.Wood fired pizza and prime rib seasonal dinner specials can be enjoyed on the oceanside patio terrace. The fine dining restaurant has an extensive wine and local beer list year round.The Inn and Spa on Galiano Island is less than a 5 minute drive from Bellhouse Provincial Park and less than a 15 minute drive from Montague Harbour Marine Provincial Park.
Short distance from the ferry
- The location is amazing and the convenience of being able to travel as a foot passenger on the ferries is an added bonus. We had a beautiful suite looking right out onto the ocean, the bed was comfy and the room was clean. Ally, at the front desk was very helpful and lovely to deal with.
- Beautiful gardens and vegetation, right on the water, gorgeous book store right across the street.
- Breathtaking view and property. Very attentive, friendly and accommodating staff. Loved our suite. Easy to get there and a refreshing and rejuvenating stay.
We loved being at the water level with a fantastic view of ferries going by
and easy access to take pictures of sunsets and sunrises. We also enjoyed the
outdoor hot tub. The desk and restaurant staff were friendly and helpful.
The room was cozy, tastefully decorated and very well equipped.
- Ocean view
Maple Bay Manor
Maple Bay Manor is located in Duncan, 29 miles from Victoria and 28 miles from Nanaimo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sidney is 15 miles from Maple Bay Manor, and Delta is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Oceanfront Suites at Cowichan Bay offers accommodations in Cowichan Bay, just 24 miles from Victoria. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sidney is 12 miles from Oceanfront Cowichan Bay, and Friday Harbor is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable, the view was great. very spacious suites.
- The bed was comfy and the view was beautiful. It was very reasonably priced for a 1 bedroom suite with oceanview
- Quaint, Lovely shops, Good food, incredible views. What more could you want.
- The location, views and rooms were excellent. Would definitely recommend this place.
- It was a beautiful suite I stayed at. It had a front view of the water and very peaceful to look at.
Best Western PLUS Chemainus Inn
Across from Mount Brenton Golf Course and half a mile from the Strait of Georgia, this hotel features an indoor pool, hot tub and gym. Guests can enjoy massages on site.Free Wi-Fi along with a refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in the spacious rooms at Best Western PLUS Chemainus Inn. The bright, warm-colored rooms also include a safe, armchair and desk.This British Columbia hotel serves a breakfast buffet with waffles and scrambled eggs. The lobby features a fireplace, large flat-screen TV and sofas.Chemainus Tours, Chemainus Theatre Festival and Fuller Lake are within one mile of Best Western Chemainus Inn. Nanaimo Airport is a 25 minute drive away.
- We were travelling due to an unexpected death in the family and had spent the two previous nights at the Ramada in Duncan. We paid the same price there as we did at your site. Night and day difference. It was such refreshing change to walk into the room and see such a beautiful site. We hardly got any sleep at the other place. Your place was so quiet and the beds were super comfy. The free breakfast was also a bonus. It was great.
- We arrived very early and the hotel was able to give us a room right away. Very accomodating and helpful front desk employee.
- The room was super clean and had a great layout. A little sitting area and kitchenette separate from the sleeping area.
- Beds are really comfortable great facilities and great breakfast.
- The rooms were very clean and meal was very good. Staff was informative and friendly,
Wessex Inn By The Sea
Wessex Inn By The Sea offers accommodations in Cowichan Bay.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Victoria is 25 miles from Wessex Inn By The Sea, and Sidney is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 11 miles from Wessex Inn By The Sea.
We enjoyed the location with a good view of Cowichan Bay, and
the friendly management team.
- Clean basic motel with friendly staff. In a great location.
- it was clean and neat, had a great view, well worth the value
- The staff was very friendly and accomodating and very helpful
- Good location in Cowichan Bay. It is run by very nice people. Close to good restaurants and the Udder Guys Ice Cream store. Best ice cream in the world!! It’s close to Duncan, Mill Bay, Cowichan Lake and an hour to Naniamo. It’s a good midway point on Vancouver Island. Usually an hour or so to Victoria but the Malahat Hwy is down to 2 lanes for construction until Oct 2018. Check online for updates. It’s the only route up/down island unless the Mill Bay ferry is running.
- We enjoyed the location with a good view of Cowichan Bay, and
Top Hotels In Montague Harbour Galiano Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montague Harbour Galiano Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montague Harbour Galiano Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montague Harbour Galiano Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!