6 Best Hotels To Stay In Momán Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Momán Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Momán Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Momán Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Momán Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Momán Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Momán Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Momán Galicia:
Hotel Spa Attica 21 Villalba
Spa Attica 21 is surrounded by beautiful forests and enjoys a peaceful setting in Codesido, 6.2 mi from Villalba. It offers a spa with gym, free parking and free internet.Rooms at the Hotel Spa Attica 21 Villalba feature a modern design, mini-bar, and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and a hairdryer. Some rooms come with a balcony.The hotel’s relaxing spa has a thermal circuit of showers and saunas, as well as a hydromassage pool and hot tubs. Spa Attica 21 Villalba also has a Kids Spa Club and a treatment area.The restaurant serves regional cuisine and features a patio. There is also a snack bar and lounge.The area around the hotel is ideal for hiking and mountain biking. There is good access to Villalba and La Coruña Airport is 50 mi away.
The rooms and surroundings were first class. The helpful staff, and range and quality of food at the restaurant was amazing.
The Spa was modern, and offered a full and extensive range of options
- Habitaciones de un gran tamaño y el trato del personal excelente
- Hotel muy tranquilo y acogedor para disfrutar de su entorno y relajarse. Volvería a repetir.
- Todo estuvo muy bien. Fue un viaje relámpago y no dio tiempo a mucho.
- La tranquilidad. La amabilidad de los empleados. La limpieza, la modernidad de las instalaciones. Lo mejor que se puede decir de un hotel es que desearia volver sin duda.
- The rooms and surroundings were first class. The helpful staff, and range and quality of food at the restaurant was amazing.
Hotel Pontes do Eume
Hotel Pontes do Eume is set in Puentes de García Rodríguez, 28 mi from A Coruña. Guests can enjoy the modern on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ferrol is 19 mi from Hotel Pontes do Eume, while Foz is 31 mi away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 29 mi from Hotel Pontes do Eume.
- Todo perfecto, trato del personal, habitación, limpieza, se está súper a gusto y te hacen sentir como en casa…
- Servicio de restauración adecuado. Posibilidad de tomar un café a primerísima hora (antes de las 6h.). Buena ubicación.
staff gentile e disponibile.
camera ok come spazio e pulizia
Quarto espaçoso e Hotel moderno.
Cafetaria no Rés-chão do Hotel
- El trato exquisito del personal. Nos permitieron acceder a la habitación bastante antes de la hora. Un detallazo.
Hotel Venezuela is located in the Suso Gayoso Square, in the historic quarter of Villalba. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The building has views over the Town Hall, Los Andrade Tower and La Pravia tree. There are various characteristic restaurants and bars in the area.Rooms at Hotel Venezuela have a desk, heating, a phone and a TV, as well as a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries.At Hotel Venezuela you will find a 24-hour front desk where tourist information and luggage storage can be provided. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.A Coruña Airport is 53 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Wonderful, helpful staff and perfectly clean room in central location (next to the Parador)
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. A bicycle-friendly hotel. Excellent value for money. Location is right in the town centre and close to restaurants and shops.
- Estaba muy limpio, en un buen lugar y el trato fue muy bueno
- La relación calidad-precio. La localización del hotel en pleno centro de Vilalba.
- Pasé una buena noche en este hotel cuya relación calidad/precio es muy buena. Son muy amables contestando a las preguntas prácticas y turistícas y sobre el Camino de Santiago. Hay bastante mantas para no pasar frío en la cama.
H. O CRISTO
Featuring a garden, H. O CRISTO is set in Goiriz and also provides a terrace and a shared lounge. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi and a bar. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Lugo is 21 miles from H. O CRISTO, while Foz is 25 miles away. A Coruña Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- A convenient stop along the northern Camino. Great dinner, excellent value.
- It’s right on the Camino Norte, so ideal for the walker
Para hacer el Camino de Santiago es perfecto, ya que está en plena ruta.
Es un hostal de paso
- Amabilidad del personal, la limpieza de las habitaciones, la tranquilidad del lugar. Tiene una buena relación calidad-precio.
habitacion amplia, baño impecable, silencio absoluto, buena cama, y precio inmejorable.
Hotel Vila do Alba
Located in the center of Vilalba in Lugo, Hotel Vila do Alba offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Museum of Prehistory and Archaeology of Vilalba is just 350 feet away.Rooms feature garden views. They come with a TV, radio and iron. The private bathrooms offer a bath and free toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at the reception.Various dining options with Spanish cuisine are a 10-minute walk from Hotel Vila do Alba. Rias Altas with its beaches and Coruña are within an hour drive away. La Coruña Airport is 50 mi away.
- We stayed here for two nights. The location was perfect for us, just a short walk into the old town. The hosts were very friendly and did everything they could to help us enjoy our stay in Vilalba. The underground car park was very useful. Breakfast choices were very limited but at 2.50 Euros it was a bargain!
- Everything was just perfect. Owner/manager? that we met was a lovely friendly , welcoming and really helpful man. I will be recommending this hotel to anyone I know com8ng to this area.
- Kudos to Manuel, an employee who went out his way to assist us. It was greatly appreciated.
- The man on the front desk was very friendly. We saw murmurations of starlings out of the back window.
- Room very comfortable, bathtub great for relaxing. Restaurant was convenient for breakfast (not included but a reasonable 2.5 euros). Great value for the price.
Parador de Vilalba
This impressive tower from medieval Galicia, now converted into a hotel, dominates the landscape of this town, center of the “Terra Chá” area, which originated from this fortress, home of the Andrades, the counts of Vilalba.The hotel offers cozy, welcoming spaces with a medieval air; in the tower, 6 bedrooms share this medieval style with the Salón de los Andrade, with frescoes and coats of arms.In the shadow of the tower, the new stone building is in the style of a pazo, the Galician country house, houses the remaining 42 bedrooms, the restaurant and bar.
- I really enjoyed my stay in the Tower, the room were just like the photos. staff were very helpful and friendly food (evening meal) was delicious, the bathroom excellent and a very high standard with shower and bath facilities. I left an item behind and the staff went that extra mile to organise to have it sent to me. what more can anyone ask for.
- Beautiful building with Stone Tower–where our room was. Our room was beautiful, but being in the tower, it only had one small window that if opened, you would hear the church bells every 30 minutes, so we kept them closed and it was quiet. This is a good value for a beautiful Parador.
- Comfy beds and very clean. Food was good and the area is lovely.
Suberb hotel. Rooms, public areas
, restaurant and staff. Anyone wishing to learn how to manage a first class hotel should both stay here and work here to learn how.
For 10 EU extra we were upgraded to the tower suite. We are great full for that. Its a beautiful property. On check-out we received a discount voucher for the next Paradour restaurant.
Our suite had even a coffee expresso with coffee pods and tea bags. There were toiletries and very comfortable bed.
Top Hotels In Momán Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Momán Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Momán Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Momán Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!