6 Best Hotels To Stay In Mojave California – Top Hotel Reviews
Mojave California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mojave California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mojave California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mojave California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mojave California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mojave California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Mojave California:
Mariah Country Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Mariah Country Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Mojave, just 24 miles from Lancaster. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Tehachapi is 18 miles from Mariah Inn & Suites, and California City is 11 miles from the property.
Sheets and towels were clean
No bugs or rodents
Right next to Mojave airport
- Many motels put the coffee maker on top of the fridge and microwave. I am 5 feet tall and I can’t quite reach! Also, that’s never near the water. Mariah thoughtfully put it next to the sink!
- They are remodeling and the upgrades are beautiful! The first time we stayed, our room was nice. But the second time we stayed, WOW! We got one of the rooms that was remodeled and redecorated! I didn’t want to leave! It was so pretty and comfortable! Great color scheme, the bed was so comfy, the bathroom was beautifully designed, the room was so clean and fresh. This hotel is absolutely our choice for stay on our midstop to AZ. Great job, keep up the good work!
- The room was spacious and clean. The king sized bed was very comfortable. I thought our room was a double queen room so being given the king sized bed room was a nice surprise. The hot breakfast was simple but nothing fancy. Still, it was appreciated as this meant we didn’t have to go offsite to get breakfast before we began our day. I went into the room more than once in order to get coffee throughout the breakfast hours and there was always hot food available. If we stay in Mohave again, we’d use this hotel. Also, we found their pet fee to be very reasonable.
- The Mariah Inn was very clean, away from freeway traffic, and our room was comfortable. The late night staff was friendly, organized and knowledgeable.
- Sheets and towels were clean
Motel 6 Mojave
This California motel is 7.6 miles from the Wind Farm-Mojave. An outdoor pool is available and the motel provides guest rooms with expanded cable TV.Motel 6 Mojave offers free local telephone calls from every room.This pet-friendly motel offers free parking. Mojave Motel 6 also offers on-site laundry facilities.Edwards Air Force Base is 16.9 miles from the motel. Willow Springs International Raceway is 17 miles from the Motel 6 Mojave.
Great deal for the room……the location was excellent too….
Great view of a wonderful sunset in the desert.
- I like to get away sometimes and this motel6 is oou and away from the noise so its quiet and comfortable
- The staff were courteous and friendly they made me feel welcome
Room was super clean and bed nice and comfortable –
John at the front desk especially wonderful.
This motel was the last stop at the end of our amazing holiday.
The rooms are basic but clean.
- Great deal for the room……the location was excellent too….
Best Western Desert Winds
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Desert Winds is located in Mojave, just 25 miles from Lancaster.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tehachapi is 16 miles from Best Western Desert Winds, and California City is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Meadows Field Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable. Loved the continental breakfast.
- Good pillows! And they give each bed 4 instead of just 2. The breakfast wasn’t bad either.
- Nice Hotel for the price, Within walking distance to everything. Breakfast was good.
- Adequate one night stop on road trip. Supplied ear plugs.
Location convenient for Spaceport & local facilities
Good, quiet & comfortable room
Very helpful staff.
Motel 6 Mojave – Airport
Motel 6 Mojave – Airport is located in Mojave, 25 miles from Lancaster and 16 miles from Tehachapi.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.
- The staff is amazing and they take care of all your needs
- Quiet despite being on a main vehicle/train route. Spacious big rooms.
- I really enjoy the location most of all besides them having a great staff… I dont have to worry about heavy traffic to and from there and any problems that may arise they have no problem fixing them with quality and precision…
- The woman on duty when we checked in I was just outstanding I wish I could remember her name she’s a prize she helped Us so much
Okay for an overnignt stay. 2 hours drive from Death Valley.
Rooms are nice & clean.
Best Western California City Inn & Suites
Located next to Tierra Del Sol Golf course, this California City hotel features a year round outdoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.A 42-inch flat-screen TV with extended cable channels is provided in each air-conditioned room at the Best Western California City Inn & Suites. Guest rooms include a work desk, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Ironing facilities are featured in each room.The 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Best Western California City. Guests can work out in the fitness center and a business center with fax and photocopying services is available. A guest laundromat is on site.Edwards Air Force Base is 23 miles from this hotel. Red Rock Canyon State Park is 20 miles away.
My wife and I have stayed at this hotel several times by ourselves and with our grandkids. We have always enjoyed our stays . The staff has always been great , the rooms very neat and clean and the kids love the swimming pool.
Amazing Breakfast and Coffee
Very nice clean rooms
Very near to the OHV areas, and quiet rooms with little noise
- Breakfast was premium. Staff was polite and accommodating. Property and rooms were very clean.
- Helpful Staff. Confortable family room (2 queen beds). Quiet. Good Breakfast.
- Awesome communicatie with the friendly staff.The staff clearly enjoyed our stay to. We felt very welcome.
- My wife and I have stayed at this hotel several times by ourselves and with our grandkids. We have always enjoyed our stays . The staff has always been great , the rooms very neat and clean and the kids love the swimming pool.
Baymont Inn & Suites Tehachapi
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baymont Inn & Suites Tehachapi offers accommodations in Tehachapi.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Meadows Field Airport, 42 miles from La Quinta Inn – Tehachapi.
They had the best continental breakfast eggs,sausage,donuts,cereal, waffles,fruit,and
coffee all included I’ve ever had !
- Clean and comfortable. Love that they allow pets. Location convenient.
- Apparently I could not utilize my AARP discount because I did not book directly with the hotel. This makes the booking service very disappointing.
- i booked this room for a family member for there anniversary. they called to let me know how happy they were with there room. they said the breakfast was excellent. and they would stay again on this hotel.
- Comfortable,quiet room.several breakfast choices, nice,friendly staff
- They had the best continental breakfast eggs,sausage,donuts,cereal, waffles,fruit,and
Top Hotels In Mojave California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mojave California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mojave California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mojave California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!