6 Best Hotels To Stay In Mocksville North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Mocksville North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mocksville North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mocksville North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mocksville North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mocksville North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mocksville North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Mocksville North Carolina:
Comfort Inn & Suites Mocksville
This hotel features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Just 3 miles from Brock Performing Arts Center, it offers free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO in every room.A microwave, fridge and coffee-maker are provided in the warmly decorated rooms at Days Inn Mocksville. Rooms with a sofa bed and desk are available.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast during their stay. Mocksville Days Inn also offers free weekday newspapers and a business center.Just off Interstate 40, this hotel is 7 miles from Pudding Ridge Golf Course and 9 miles from Farmington Drag Way. Tanglewood Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- Needed more eggs butno one was around to fill them.
- Outside the property was well maintained. Inside it was clean, the staff was excellent, the stay and sleep was comfortable.
- Expanded breakfast selections and comfortable beds.
- This was an excellent place to stay! Totally remodeled and very clean!
- Clean, great breakfast, very friendly staff. Comfy beds
Days Inn Mocksville
One of our top picks in Mocksville.The Quality Inn hotel is off Interstate 40. This hotel is minutes from Lake Myers, Farmington Dragway, Wake Forest University, Davidson County Community College and Catawba College. The Smith Reynolds Airport is 25 miles away.Additional points of interest include Gardner-Webb University, Davie County Hospital, Grimes Mill Museum and the Iredell Museums. Historic Winston-Salem is just 20 miles away.Visitors can enjoy shopping at the nearby Centre at Salisbury mall. Fishing, golf, water skiing, tennis and horseback riding are available in the area. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are nearby.This hotel has many amenities and features, including free continental breakfast, free coffee and free weekday newspaper. Free cappuccino is served in the evenings. Guests can enjoy the exercise room and relaxing in the seasonal outdoor pool.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, work desks and access to fax services. This hotel provides a meeting room for up to eight people. A hospitality suite is available to accommodate up to 25 people.All guest rooms come equipped with coffee makers, hair dryers, ironing facilities, cable TV and easy chairs with ottomans. VIP king rooms include whirlpool tubs. Non-smoking and allergy-free rooms are available.Pets are welcome with a small nightly fee. Guest laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are on site for guest convenience. Microwaves and refrigerators are available upon request.
- THE BEST staff at check-in, clean and spacious room. We found a local diner on the next street over “Miller’s” and the dinner was so good we went back the next morning for breakfast !!!
- It close to everything , the staff are very friendly
- Not much will not stay at this motel again . Staff was nice
- We didn’t like anything about the property the rooms smelled of mildew , there was trash under the sinks and bed and a very vulgar voicemail left on the phone from Last June ! Their idea of a hot breakfast meant having a waffle maker , but the drinks tasted of just water the tea and coffee had no taste the staff barley acknowledge you ! We will NEVER stay here again or recommend would have left first chance but we did have a infant with us which made matters worse on quality of the room !
- Right by the interstate and decent fast food options close by.
Featuring free WiFi, HighWay Inn offers accommodations in Mocksville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winston-Salem is 23 miles from HighWay Inn, and Statesville is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 39 miles from HighWay Inn.
- Great staff, very welcoming, caring staff . Staff goes beyond and above required customer satisfaction expectations. I will be a regular visitor to Highway Inn, in my future stays in Mocksville North Carolina.
- A huge surprise!! The room was extremely clean and the bathtub actually shined!! The refrigerator and microwave were spotless! It is an older building but the owners do a very good job of keeping it clean and a friendly place to stay. They are gracious hosts and do all they can to make your stay pleasant.
- The staff were friendly. The room and bathroom was clean and smelled good, wifi was fast, and tv channels were great. Overall the stay was nice and comfy. Will definitely stay again
- Everything worked. Close to fast food and sit down restaurants.Close to Hwy 40.Close to Mocksville.
- The check out was at 10 never in my life have I ever had to be out by 10 it is normally 11. I had a funeral to attend at 12 so I had to sit in the car until the funeral, we had to sit for 2 hours when I could have left the hotel and went straight to the funeral.
Hampton Inn Bermuda Run / Advance
This Advance, North Carolina hotel is 14.1 miles from downtown Winston-Salem. The hotel features an indoor pool and a gym while guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch flat-screen TV.Each room at the Hampton Inn Bermuda Run / Advance includes a microwave and a refrigerator. Coffee facilities are also available in every room.Guests can use the business center at the Hampton Inn Bermuda Run. A gym is also available at the hotel.Tanglewood Park and the All American Rose Selections Garden are 2.3 miles away. Hampton Inn Advance is located less than one mile from Interstate 40.
- Not sure what you meant about the business center. My conference was elsewhere. However staff was helpful with some minimal copying I needed and with everything else we needed. Hampton’s free breakfast is always an exceptional feature, and it is always excellent.
- Kay did a very friendly and did a excellant job with breakfast. the whole staff was very good.
- The beds are extremely comfortable. But my some reason for coming here was the pool.
- Hot tub, pool and kids water slide would’ve been cool for my kids. Decent restaurant walking close with bar is a plus.
- Great location with restaurants and grocery store in walking distance. The rooms were quiet and the beds comfy. The staff was very friendly. We enjoyed the pool, water slides and complimentary coffee.
Quality Inn Clemmons
Quality Inn Clemmons is located in Clemmons, just 9 miles from Winston-Salem.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. High Point is 22 miles from Quality Inn Clemmons, and Friendship is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Hotel Staff was fabulous. Free breakfast, fast internet, hot shower and cold AC.
- Maria and Ronnie were the staff we spoke with when we checked in. We were there to attend a conference but had a free afternoon. Maria and Ronnie took genuine interest in advising us of local sight seeing options. Several days prior to that I had called the hotel to ask a question. Maria was so nice over the phone that I had mentioned it to the others in our group. The staff there do their jobs well and made us feel welcome.
- The Quality Inn exceeded my expectations plain and simple. Room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast selection was more than adequate. I’d stay here again without question.
- The staff was extremely friendly and kind and the room was just what we needed.
- Really enjoyed the breakfast. Sausage gravy and biscuits with the eggs were excellent. Also had a great choice of cereal, waffles, and cinnamon rolls.
Village Inn Event Center – Clemmons
Located in Clemmons, 9 miles from Winston-Salem, Village Inn Event Center – Clemmons features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.High Point is 22 miles from The Village Inn, Clemmons, and Friendship is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 25 miles from Village Inn Event Center – Clemmons.
- Well worth the price. We had everything that we needed. The room was very clean. Our breakfast was included in our price and could not ask for anything better with the price.
- Courteous staff, great bar/restaurant, convenient
- The hotel is old but rooms are nicely updated. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The place was quiet even on New Years Eve after the party. The New Years Eve party was very nice. We really enjoyed it and our stay. The bartender David at Cosby’s was great and the woman serving juice and coffee and clearing plates at breakfast gave wonderful service.
- Very good continental breakfast. Plenty of in room amenities for the price.
- My family and I loved the cleanliness of the room, compared to our last hotel stay. Also, the location and the staff is great! We look forward to staying here again in the near future!!
Top Hotels In Mocksville North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mocksville North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mocksville North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mocksville North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!