6 Best Hotels To Stay In Mo Rogaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Mo Rogaland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mo Rogaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mo Rogaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mo Rogaland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mo Rogaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mo Rogaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Mo Rogaland:
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ryfylke Fjordhotel offers accommodations in Sand. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Haugesund , Karmøy Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Very nice location, very good breakfast, a bit old room, but for us it was not a problem.
- A simple room but a great location. Our room looked out over the marina and to the water and hills beyond. Gorgeous spot. A pleasant hotel with the basics you need and in-house restaurant. We stayed for one night. Lots of parking and a couple of supermarkets in the town to get supplies.
- Wonderful location. Very nice evening meal in the hotel restaurant.
- Comfortable and clean, our basic needs. Friendly service and a hearty breakfast. And the setting along the fjord was spectacular.
- We had a beautiful view over the harbour and out to the fjord. A very relaxing stopover.
Suldal Hotell offers accommodations in Sand. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Haugesund , Karmøy Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- i was driving over14 hours in the mountain, badly need a place to rest, then i see Sundal on booking, the Manager is soooooo nice, he allows us eat food at cafe even it’s not included in the booking, warmly give me hundreds of suggestion for travel, he even print out train station and google map for me while im eating, such a nice person! he come back from home late night to help us resolve issue, really appreciate that！i will recommend this hotel to anyone stay in Sand！
- Peaceful and quiet and our room had a wonderful view of the fjord. I especially liked the self-serve breakfast and snacks.
- Easy self service and good facilities. Very comfortable bed and a big room!
- Staff was excellent, rooms were spacious (by Scandinavian standards), clean, and comfortable.
- Large room, for Scandinavia. Exceptional staff, friendly and helpful. Was more like staying with friends. Bed was very good, shower too. Look forward to visiting them again next year.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Sauda Fjordhotell offers accommodations in Saudasjøen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Odda is 30 miles from Sauda Fjordhotell, and Sand is 11 miles from the property. Haugesund , Karmøy Airport is 44 miles away.
- Historic hotel, nicely located – With fjord views. Spacious room and comfortable bed.
- Nice old hotel, nice room. Very good food. The furniture and the hall are extraordinary.
– fantastic window view
– friendly staff
– close to the golf course
– close to the nature
– good price
- The hotel is old and requires rennovation. This could be a great place to stay at especially that has history. They need to make advantage of this but in combination with modern style.
- Location, history of the building, breakfast included.
Kløver Hotel offers accommodations in Sauda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. A flat-screen TV is available.Free use of bicycles and ski equipment are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Odda is 30 miles from Kløver Hotel, and Sand is 12 miles away. Haugesund , Karmøy Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, pets allowed, lively bar and ski bus picks up just outside.
- Great room, great facilities, nice location, very friendly and helpful staff.
- The manager was very helpful and made a couple of phone calls for us.
- Situation is excellent in town centre. Some might not like the proximity of the smelter works and associated ship activity. I found it interesting and unobtrusive. Needless to say, the scenery is stunning. The hotel is a little dated but work is in progress. Staff were helpful and breakfast excellent.
- Very convenient location. Great komlet dinner. Comfortable bed. Clean. Elevators.
Grand Hotell Sauda
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Vertshuset Grand offers accommodations in Sauda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Odda is 30 miles from Vertshuset Grand, and Sand is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Haugesund , Karmøy Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Vikedal Vertshus offers accommodations in Vikedal, just 23 miles from Haugesund. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Haugesund , Karmøy Airport, 27 miles from Vikedal Vertshus.
- Very nice people running the hotel – that night we were the only guests of hotel but they anyway cooked for us in the evening and served a beautiful breakfast and were very helpful. It’s also great to fall asleep and wake up so close to fyord seeing water out of window.
Host and hostess were very welcoming.
- Отличный номер! Завтрак был замечательный, десерт необыкновенный! Очень доброжелательные хозяева отеля!!! Место очень спокойное для отдыха, рядом озеро, пляж. С парковкой автомобиля проблем нет.
- Snídaně byly chutné, bohaté, příjemný obsluhující personál. Zařízení pokoje dostačující, postel pohodlná.
- Personalet er utrolig koselige og gjestfrie. De gjør det lille ekstra for å ta vare på de som kommer. Alltid smilende og hyggelige! Frokosten var også utmerket.
Top Hotels In Mo Rogaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mo Rogaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mo Rogaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mo Rogaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!