6 Best Hotels To Stay In McIndoe Falls Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
McIndoe Falls Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in McIndoe Falls Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in McIndoe Falls Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in McIndoe Falls Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in McIndoe Falls Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in McIndoe Falls Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Mcindoe Falls Vermont:
Nootka Lodge is located in Woodsville, 19 miles from Lincoln and 24 miles from Barre. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and biking.
- I loved how spacious the room is, how comfortable it was. The lighting and the ceiling added a little extra warmth while we were there. It was quiet and comfy as well.
- It was definitely a far drive but my boyfriend and i’s Stay was great. Much needed away from everything.
- The room was large and comfortable. Bed was comfy. The location was convenient as well.
- The family suite was a very nice voice for a larger family.
- Nootka lodge has the character of an old wooden lodge cabin. Unfortunately, it has the facilities to match.
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Burke Mountain
The Comfort Inn & Suites Near Burke Mountain hotel is in a great location in the quaint village of St. Johnsbury and conveniently close to the Fairbanks Museum & Planetarium, Maple Grove Farms of Vermont, the world’s oldest and largest maple candy manufacturer, St. Johnsbury Athenaeum & Art Gallery, Stephen Huneck Gallery at Dog Mountain, and St. Johnsbury Country Club.All spacious guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers. The elegantly furnished mini-suites include separate sitting areas with sofa sleepers. Coin-operated laundry facilities and valet cleaning services are provided for guest convenience.The Near Burke Mountain eco-friendly hotel’s full-service amenities include free high-speed Internet access, free coffee in the lobby, a free weekday newspaper, free local calls and free parking. Business travelers will appreciate access to copy and fax services, voice mail and competitive corporate rates. This St. Johnsbury, VT hotel has a meeting room that can accommodate most events and business functions.Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! This hotel also features an indoor heated saltwater pool, hot tub and sauna. Guests are also invited to take advantage of the on-site exercise room, video arcade and gift shop.An unbeatable destination for skiing adventures and other outdoor pursuits, this St. Johnsbury, Vermont hotel has affordable and delightful accommodations in the heart of the Northeast Kingdom. Just minutes from the world-famous ski destinations of Burke Mountain, Jay Peak, Cannon Mountain and Bretton ski resorts, this top selection among hotels in St. Johnsbury, VT is ideal for families, groups and single travelers.Additional points of interest near this St. Johnsbury, VT hotel include Lyndon State College, St. Johnsbury Academy, the Cabot Creamery cheese factory tour and gift shop, and the St. Johnsbury Historic District specialty shops, galleries and restaurants. The town of Littleton, New Hampshire is just 15 miles from the hotel.
- Room is large and beds are comfortable. Restaurants are close by. We love the cookies in the evening. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is outstanding.
- It was very comfortable and clean. We were welcomed with a warm, crackling fire and freshly baked cookies. Great breakfast.
- The room was fabulous, very big, well furnished & very comfortable and well equipped. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Very nice place to stay. Isaac was great at the front desk.
- Good size room shared by 3 adults. Easy off the highway location, but close to town for somewhere to go for dinner. Stayed on our way to Canda and it worked out very well. Nice Comfort Inn, very clean, nice staff.
Rabbit Hill Inn
Located in Lower Waterford, 24 miles from Lincoln, Rabbit Hill Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn Littleton
This completely non-smoking hotel in Littleton, New Hampshire offers a free breakfast. Cannon Mountain Ski Resort and the Franconia Notch State Park are minutes from the hotel.Every spacious room at the Hampton Inn Littleton hotel comes with a coffee maker and free high-speed internet access. Each room offers cable TV with in-room movies and video games. A work desk is included as well.The Littleton Hampton Inn hotel offers an on-site fitness room and indoor pool. A video arcade and coin laundry facilities are also available on-site.The Littleton Coin Company Corporate Headquarters is just a short drive from the Littleton, New Hampshire Hampton Inn hotel. Franconia Notch State Park is also within driving distance of the hotel. Snowmobile trails and hiking trails are nearby as well.
- Great hotel, clean, great breakfast. Loved the pool and the arcade room.
- The breakfast choices were tasty and abundant, and the staff kept everything clean and well replenished!
- The whole place was accommodating. We were very impressed. We will definitley stay again. Thanks for everything!
- Everything was beautiful, clean, friendly staff and with excellent service.
- the staff that works on the breakfast in the morning were the very best they work very hard keeping up with all of the people coming for breakfast. they should get a very big thank you for their hard work.
This hotel, located 15 minutes’ drive from the Cannon Mountain Ski Area boasts on-site dining. Hiking at Artists Bluff is 15 miles away.Rooms at Thayers Inn all include free WiFi access, a cable TV, coffee makers and a refrigerator. These rooms feature an en suite bathroom.Grille One Eleven, the on-site restaurant, is open for dinner Wednesday and Thursday plus both lunch and dinner Friday through Sunday.Sunset Hill Golf Course is 10 miles away. Tour the Littleton Grist Mil, just 2 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Charming old hotel right in the middle of the town, good food in the restaurant downstairs.
- Hotel was pretty cool, lot of history, we got to flip through some pictures in an album with the receptionist, was a neat experience. Much more interesting than staying at one of the typical chain hotels. Pub32, the restaurant in the basement, made good drinks and food, and people were super friendly.
- The charm of the hotel and politeness of the staff.
- Great grab and go breakfast. For the most part quiet fellow guests.
- The Thayer is a very cool, old, nostalgic hotel. I would have loved to have had more time to explore the hotel and the town but got in late, then had to leave early in the morning. The old woodwork and design of the hotel was amazing. The staff was most accommodating.
Sugar Hill Inn
Located in Sugar Hill, 14 miles from Lincoln, Sugar Hill Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a sauna.Jefferson is 19 miles from Sugar Hill Inn, and Jackson is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Mcindoe Falls Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in McIndoe Falls Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in McIndoe Falls Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in McIndoe Falls Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!