6 Best Hotels To Stay In Mazuecos Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Mazuecos Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mazuecos Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mazuecos Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mazuecos Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mazuecos Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mazuecos Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Mazuecos Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Rural & Spa Las Nubes
Las Nubes is a hunting reserve that also offers horse rides for an additional charge. You can choose accomodation in a room or a cave, which all have a coffee maker and mini-bar.The caves feature all-white interiors and curved surfaces. They have a spa bath, an iPod docking station and a private terrace.The hotel has a large lounge area with an open fireplace, sofas and a large window with views of the River Tajo. There is also a table tennis room, pool table and a barbecue.Las Nubes’ restaurant serves traditional Castilian food. It offers great views of the river and a seasonal spa during autumn and winter season.
- Ubicación espectacular, auténtico picadero de Berlusconi en los 80
We have enjoyed every single minute of our stay. It is a magical location with stunning views. I told all my friends they should visit it
We will be back
- El personal, la cocina, la tranquilidad del paraje y la comodidad del alojamiento
- La cueva es preciosa, y las vistas espectaculares. El servicio muy bueno y muy atentos!!
- La atención del personal, a nosotros nos llamaron para darnos las indicaciones exactas de como llegar. Las instalaciones son maravillosas, es un lugar para descansar y el entorno te lo permite. Seguro que repetimos.
Casona De Torres
Even though it has been restored, it still preserves all the essence of times gone by. Period features include an attractive hall staircase, antique furniture and bed headboards.At Casona De Torres, you can relax and enjoy modern day comforts, surrounded by quality, antique furniture.Private parking can be found 650 feet from the hotel.
- Very friendly. Rooms clean and well decorated. Food good.
Very warm welcome in this village center tasteful hotel.
Lovely furniture, extra very thick pillows in room – big plus, four poster bed.
Excellent variety for breakfast including fried eggs and bacon, superb dinner in the evening.
A/c very effective and easily controlled.
- Tutto! Almost everything. I wonderful boutique hotel in a small village. An ideal place to break with the city or as a stop along a road trip. Good restaurant with typical dishes and very very kind personnel and staff!!!
- Very nice location and very clean and beautifully decorated rooms with high end amenities like a truly luxurious hotel would offer. The staff are wonderful amd the on site restaurant is outstanding one of the best dining experiences one could imagine. Great value for everything! We will definitely return!
- Modern property with a nicely decorated room. The bed and the room in general were very comfortable. The staff / owner were very helpful and friendly. Close to the town square where parking was easy.
Hotel Restaurante MR
At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Hotel Restaurante MR also feature a balcony. The rooms include a closet.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the accommodation. At Hotel Restaurante MR you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. A vegetarian option can also be requested.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Guests can rent a car or take advantage of the business center.Aranjuez is 29 miles from the hotel, while Alcalá de Henares is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The owner, José, was pleasant and helpful, as were the waitresses. We were there in a heatwave and the air conditioning worked well in our room and was silent. The room was basic but spotlessly clean. No problem accommodating our labrador (extra charge, €10). The hotel was easy to find using Google maps. It’s on an residential estate, not a village, and as a result we had a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Nice staff . Nothing to do . Did not understand us very well , but my fault not there’s . Took an hour to find iv got one of the best sat nav. Going but it would not find this place
Fish based evening meal was excellent
- the proprietor was pleasant and helpful and it was value for money. The food was limited but well cooked. I would use it again.
- Un hotel sencillo pero suficiente para pasar una o dos noches. Limpieza 100%, el trato del personal más que amable, desayuno y cena correctos. Llegamos por la noche bastante tarde y no les importo esperarnos y prepararnos algo de cenar. Volveremos sin dudarlo.
All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer, and some come with a spa bath. Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Hotel Mayno features free WiFi. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrejón de Ardoz is 30 mi from Hotel Mayno, while Arganda del Rey is 29 mi from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 34 mi away.
- We arrived late, but were able to find the receptionist. It was quiet and comfortable, pretty good for a two-star hotel. Parking right outside. Pastrana a very interesting little place, great church.
Very sleepy town
Restaurants closed in the evening but thankfully found a bar serving tapas
- Close to the historic center of town. Parking is right in front of the hotel. Jetted tub. BIG room. Great view from the window. Very modern amenities. Staff communicates well in English. Room was ready early and the manager permitted us to occupy it for our convenience.
- Good parking, good location. We found interesting things in the village we didn’t even know about. The tapestries were amazing -the museum is located inside the church. We had the tour in Spanish, but grasped some of it. It’s pretty close to Cuenca (hanging houses, oh wow) and the Enchanted City (fantastic rock formations). The concierge, Fatima, was very welcoming. The included breakfast was pretty average, but there was plenty and the toast was very good.
- Very friendly welcome. Generous use of parking space beyond our stay. Lots of local information offered.
Hotel La Atalaya
All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alcalá de Henares is 27 mi from Hotel La Atalaya, while Pinto is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 34 mi from HOTEL LA ATALAYA.
Attentive, friendly staff
Food available all day.
- The lack of a lift was a disadvantage particularly as I am slightly disabled and stairs are difficult. Staff were very pleasant and food good
- Nice village nearby and safe parking and food available on site at good price.
- Clean and comfortable, staff very friendly & helpful, good priced bar and food.
- The hotel is extremely good value for the price we paid
- Attentive, friendly staff
Each room has a wardrobe, a desk and some have a balcony with street views. Some rooms have a lounge area with a sofa, and suites have a spa bath.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Hotel Palaterna, and several shops and restaurants are within 2 minutes’ walk of the hotel.Ideally located, the hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from the main square, and from the Museo Parroquial. You can drive to Madrid in less than 2 hours, and Madrid-Barajas Airport is 62 mi away.
Hotel is nicely situated in the centre.
Public (free) parking is nearby.
Staff is friendly.
Breakfast was ok (simpel but good).
- El director del hotel es genial, super amable , conocedor de todo el entorno. La ubicación inmejorable.
Las medidas de la habitación y del baño
Ubicación del hotel
- La atención tan cercana por parte de Fernando y su familia. Las habitaciones son amplias y estaba todo muy limpio.
- Els hostalers són molt agradables i disposats a ajudar-te amb el que faci falta. L’habitació està molt bé i et deixen marxar quan vulguis. L’hotel està al centre centre
- Hotel is nicely situated in the centre.
Top Hotels In Mazuecos Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mazuecos Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mazuecos Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mazuecos Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!