6 Best Hotels To Stay In Masa Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Masa Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Masa Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masa Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masa Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Masa Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Masa Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Masa Castile And Leon:
The rooms at Casa Martín feature modern, rustic-style décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and views of the castle.Casa Martín’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food, and there is a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. There is also a bright lounge with sofas, a TV and board games.Popular activities in and around Poza de la Sal include hiking and hunting. Burgos is a 45-minute drive from Casa Martín.
- Very clean, helpful staff, simple, freshly-cooked meals at low price, tasteful modern decor. Village is historic, pretty, plenty to see – a real gem.
- Estaba muy bien, hemos podido movernos por todo el pueblo sin coche, genial para descansar
- Las habitaciones y baños grandes, limpios y cómodos, y muy cerca del centro
- El desayuno espectacular, tres tipos de fruta, zumo, tostadas, bollería y café, todo por 3.50 euros.
Su ubicación dentro de Poza de la Sal
Buenos paseos a su alrededor
Y sobre todo el trato recibido por la familia q lo regenta
Hotel Rural el Arco
Hotel Rural el Arco features a restaurant and offers hiking activities to visitors. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas. The bedrooms have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower.This area offers activities like rafting, canoeing and bicycle tours. The property is 34 mi from Burgos. Natural Park Montes Obarenes-San Zadornil is a 1-hour drive away. N-623 Motorway is a 15-minute drive from the property.
El entorno es maravilloso. Ideal para hacer trekking, BTT,… Admirar el paisaje.
El hotel muy acogedor y el trato del personal muy familiar.
Relacion calidad/ precio buena
Muy buena cocina y buen precio
- La ducha y la cafetería con la terraza. La tele de la habitación.
- La tranquilidad y la amabilidad del perdonal, ademas de lo bonito del paisaje.
- El desayuno, lo justo pero barato. La cena, super casera. La ubicación muy buena para conocer los alrededores por un precio muy asequible..
- El entorno es maravilloso. Ideal para hacer trekking, BTT,… Admirar el paisaje.
hotel rural casa de lolo y vicent
The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while selected rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near hotel rural casa de lolo y vicent.Reinosa is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Crespo is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural La Puebla
All rooms are heated and soundproofed. They come with a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower.At Hotel Rural La Puebla you will find a 24-hour front desk and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage. Bilbao Airport is 62 mi away.
- Very hospitable and friendly host, the food was great and the stay was top notch
- Everything was spot on for the price we paid. Helpful staff, very warm and welcoming, evening food was delicious, would visit again.
- Accomodation first class. Utterly clean. Food excellent at a decent price. A rustic first-class experience. Simple bar with excellent beers. The village is unique, clinging to a wooded hillside with catataracts flowing through the village – magical.
- Really felt away from the hustle and bustle of civilisation.
The views from the room are very beautiful.
The room was clean and the furniture brand new.
The breakfast, even if it was not a buffet was good enough in quantity and quality.
La Casa del Huerto
The rooms at La Casa del Huerto feature wooden floors, a desk and wardrobe. Some have a balcony with garden views. The ground floor room is adapted for disabled people.Breakfast is served in the dining room, where you can enjoy views of the garden and terrace. You will find a restaurant nearby and there are more restaurants in Soto Palacios, 0.6 mi away.Staff at La Casa del Huerto’s reception can provide information about the surrounding area. Free parking is also available on site.Located on the Camino del Cid Route, the hotel is a 25-minute drive from the Atapuerca Archaeological Site, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Burgos’ Museum of Human Evolution is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The hostess pays a lot of attention to her Bed and Breakfast hotel. The village, Vivar del Cid, is the start of the Camino del Cid route.
Casa del Huerto is a lovely old house with a lovely garden. It was all value for money, including the breakfast.
The setting is quiet and the owner very helpful and amiable. She speaks a little English.
- Pleasant place for a stop over and quite close to Santander.
- Great stopover on our way to Madrid. Immaculate, and very comfortable.
- Sehr sauber, schöner Garten, freundliche Besitzerin
Complejo Rural las de Villadiego
At the hotel, rooms include a closet. Selected rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven.Burgos is 19 miles from Complejo Rural las de Villadiego, while Crespo is 27 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 22 miles away.
Well it may have been a little difficult to find but definitely worth it. We were completely blown away by everything- the beautiful setting, set in rolling countryside with bicycles available for us to explore the surroundings. The extremely helpful and friendly staff who went out of their way to ensure we were comfortable, from the chef who prepared delicious meals, the housekeeping staff who accommodated our schedule, Chus and Marta who were so kind in every respect. Beautiful room, pool area, restaurant and bar not far from the small town of Villadiego which has lots of bars and shops for supplies.
We had been travelling from the UK non-stop for 3 weeks so this was the perfect antidote- we really didn’t want to leave and I’m sure we will return. From here just an hours drive to Santander.
- La tranquilidad, limpieza, las comidas, la atención. Todo.
- La tranquilidad del lugar, el personal amable y las instalaciones muy nuevas
Ligging van het hotel.
Rust en ruimte.
Geweldig goed restaurant.
Vriendelijk personeel die moeite doen om je het naar de zin te maken.
Goede prijs kwaliteit verhouding.
Mooi zwembad met schitterend uitzicht.
- Il est situé en pleine nature Endroit idéal si vous cherchez le calme. Les chambres sont très spacieuses, le personnel très sympathique . Nous avions la piscine rien que pour nous. La literie est parfaite.
- Well it may have been a little difficult to find but definitely worth it. We were completely blown away by everything- the beautiful setting, set in rolling countryside with bicycles available for us to explore the surroundings. The extremely helpful and friendly staff who went out of their way to ensure we were comfortable, from the chef who prepared delicious meals, the housekeeping staff who accommodated our schedule, Chus and Marta who were so kind in every respect. Beautiful room, pool area, restaurant and bar not far from the small town of Villadiego which has lots of bars and shops for supplies.
Top Hotels In Masa Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Masa Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Masa Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Masa Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!