6 Best Hotels To Stay In Marquette Iowa – Top Hotel Reviews
Marquette Iowa is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marquette Iowa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marquette Iowa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marquette Iowa. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marquette Iowa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marquette Iowa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Marquette Iowa:
Cobblestone Inn and Suites Marquette
Next to McGregor Lake in Marquette, Iowa, this hotel has free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV in every guest room. A complimentary hot breakfast is served each morning.Tea and coffee-making facilities, a microwave and a refrigerator are included in each room at Cobblestone Inn and Suites Marquette. Ironing facilities are also provided in every room.A fitness center and a laundromat are featured on site at Marquette Cobblestone Inn and Suites. The front desk is available 24-hours a day.Effigy Mounds National Monument is 8 miles from this hotel. PDC Airport is less than a 10-minute drive away. Pikes Peak State Park is 3 miles from the property.
- Excellent location and very comfortable. Only issue which is not the hotels issue, is the train runs through the town every night. We didn’t notice it when we were asleep.
- The rooms were comfy and clean but there is no ground level rooms. We had 2 dogs with us so it was a what we requested but it was never conveyed. We were put on a third floor. Also there was not much parking. We had to walk a ways to get to a green space for the dogs. Check in was unacceptable. We arrived at 3:30. Check in is at 3:00. We were told our room wasn’t ready. There was no manager to be found. There were 4 other couples told their rooms weren’t ready either. Sadly our rooms weren’t ready til 5:00. We asked for some type of compensation but the manager never bothered to contact us and the front desk girl didn’t seem to care that we had to wait 2 hours. This was a weekend away to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and were very disappointed. Also the train is quite loud especially in the middle of the night. The town is cute and quaint but I won’t be recommending the cobblestone to my family or friends.
- The location was great. I loved the patio overlooking the Mississippi River.
- Clean, quiet and comfortable room. A nice breakfast was included. Adjacent to Effigy Mounds National Monument. Would stay here again.
- Room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.
Just off the shores of McGregor Lake, this Victorian-style hotel features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TVs. Pikes Peak State Park is 3 miles from the property.Each room at McGregor’s Landing opens up onto a spacious porch that overlooks that overlooks the bluffs and the historic buildings of Main Street. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided in each room.Air conditioning is provided throughout the hotel.Spook Cave and Campground is 10 miles from this hotel. Lady Luck Casino is a 7-minute walk from the property.
- The setting and style is beautiful…would love to return in the summer.
- Absolutely LOVED this place. Great location and great view. The rooms were perfect….loved the old time feel. Everything we needed was right there. Surrounded by great places to eat too.
the location was idea. It is a very quaint town, and seems to have a few nice things to offer. Great Cafe nearby, a few antique shops. Very nice.
I got the booking last minute (in the am) and the price was affordable. The bed was very comfortable.
- Old. Over-priced. Booked room with a double AND a single bed and got only a double. On line site said 1 room left but we were the only ones there.
- My wife and I enjoyed the 1850’s style furnishings and architecture. We had a great view of the downtown area sitting out on our saloon style 2nd floor balcony.
Motel 6 Prairie Du Chien
Motel 6 Prairie Du Chien offers accommodations in Prairie du Chien.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.
- bed was hard, camera on the tv I covered, heard someone trying to break into someone else’s room, blood stains on my sheet, urine all down the front of the toilet, i locked my deadbolt at night and it was unlocked when I got up in the morning. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Very sketchy and scary
- Room was updated very well (covering up what looked to be like a pretty nasty place). I was comfortable and had almost everything I needed.
- The beds were great. The space was great and roomy. Loved the sinks in bathroom.
- Walls were dirty, right by railroad, door shook every time someone walked by due to floor being broken or something. Bathroom not completely clean. Hairband on door handle of bathroom.
- Good value and the room I eventually got was fine.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Prairie du Chien, WI
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Prairie du Chien is located in Prairie du Chien in the region of Wisconsin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- location of our room was very good. Room attendant was responsive when I asked for towels. We stopped in the bar/restaurant and Rosie was wonderful!!
- Breakfast was very good, room was huge, bed was comfortable.
- Great hot breakfast and pool and room was spacious and clean.
- It was good. Could be cleaner and when knowing a family is going to be in the room more pillows and blankets are needed.
- Friendly staff, clean. Stayed there a few times and will go back again.
Super 8 Prairie Du Chien
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Prairie Du Chien offers accommodations in Prairie du Chien. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was easy to get to and plenty of parking plus several very good restaurants in area.
- Location we needed and space of individual rooms.
- Nothing. Building looks like starting to fall apart.
- The room had a refrigerator , sink and microwave. The bed was very comfortable. The continental breakfast was great! Lillian and Paul were very nice and very accommodating!
The convenience of the motel for what we wanted to do and see and the staff person that we
talked with was very helpful.
Bluffview Inn & Suites
Bluffview Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Prairie du Chien. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Noisy – appliances and showers next room. Curtains wouldn’t close so had light in room all night.
- Everyone was nice . Liked the room decor. Separate parking for themed rooms was good
- It was very rustic in a positive way. Very neat and clean.
- Staff was friendly and helpful, room was clean and comfortable.
- I liked the theme room and the updated remolded room and the cleanliness of the room and hotel.
Top Hotels In Marquette Iowa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marquette Iowa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marquette Iowa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marquette Iowa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!