6 Best Hotels To Stay In Mandeville Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Mandeville Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mandeville Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mandeville Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mandeville Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mandeville Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mandeville Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Mandeville Quebec:
Auberge le St-Gab
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Auberge le St-Gab offers accommodations in Saint-Gabriel-de-Brandon, just 16 miles from Saint-Alexis-des-Monts. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Joliette is 19 miles from Auberge le St-Gab, and Rawdon is 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Auberge du Centre de Villegiature et de Congres Lanaudiere
Situated in front of the Club de Golf St-Jean-de-Matha, this resort in Quebec features an outdoor seasonal pool. Each accommodation includes free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The rustic style rooms are air conditioned and include a seating area. Centre de Villengiature et de Congres Lanaudiere provide apartments and cottages with kitchen facilities.The property features large winter slides and tennis courts. A restaurant and bar are also on site.Downtown Saint-Jean-de-Matha is 4.8 miles from Centre de Villengiature. Joliette is 23 miles from the property.
établissement facile a trouver grand parking , très propre , personnel agréable et accueillant
service du petit déjeuner excellent ,
- Le personnel était chaleureux et accueillant. Très bon service à la réception et les chambres sont propres et confortables.
- Le confort du matelas exceptionnel. la propreté des lieux, le petit déjeuner était bien.
- Le petit déjeuner “continental” est quand même assez varié. Le personnel est avenant et très compétent.
- La literie était très bonne, depuis long temps je n’ai pas dormi tellement bien.
- établissement facile a trouver grand parking , très propre , personnel agréable et accueillant
Manoir du Lac Caché
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manoir du Lac Caché offers accommodations in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts, just 30 miles from Trois-Rivières. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking.
- Nous avons aimés son cachet rustique. C’est au bord de l’eau et est tranquil.
Superbe vue, excellent petit dej,
Vue sur le lac avec beaucoup d activités .
Repas du soir excellent.
- chambre modeste mais très propre, personnel accueillant et sympathique. vue sur le lac magnifique. Endroit reposant
Endroit très simple mais chaleureux. Le silence au bord du lac et la gentillesse des gens .
Nous avons bien mangé , le soir nous sommes resté dans la salle à diner pour jouer aux cartes comme si nous étions chez des amis. Très apprécié
- Personnel très accueillant et sympathique,nourriture correcte,chardonnay surprenant et très peu d’attente pour être servi!On a même ouvert à7:30 pour le petit déjeuner pour nous le dimanche car nous allions plonger tôt.Très bonnes crêpes au vrai sirop d’érable et très bon pouding chômeur!
Hotel La Porte de la Matawinie
Hotel La Porte de la Matawinie offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-de-Matha.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 25 miles from Motel Porte Matawinie, and Joliette is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- The staff were absolutely fantastic and went out of their way to make sure that our Snowmobiles were safe while we slept. Rooms were Great too. Far exceeded my expectations for the great price point
- The staff was very accommodating when we needed another mattress.
- The room was super clean and comfortable. It definitely served our needs for our stay. We were there to visit my mom in a nearby town and will likely go back to this hotel as it was very conveniently located for us and was comfortable. I appreciated that there was a couch, a mini fridge, and a microwave. It was a good value price-wise too.
- Hotel well located. Big room. Jaccuzi in the room.
- Had a microwave, refrigerator, a small table with folding ends, tv with cable and free WIFI. Location was near a golf course and many tourist attractions.
Auberge de la Montagne Coupée
Surrounded by snowmobile and cross-country skiing trails, this lodge in the scenic Lanaudière region features a restaurant, a variety of spa treatments, and rooms with relaxing whirlpool tubs.The Montagne Coupee offers contemporary rooms equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Each includes a seating area and large windows with blackout curtains. The marble bathroom is furnished with a glass-enclosed shower and dual sinks.Tennis courts, a gym, and a heated indoor pool are part of this St-Jean-de-Matha lodge. A game room with billiard tables and table tennis is also located on site.Boasting original gourmet dishes, Montagne Coupée’s on site restaurant features a large, well-lit dining room.Saint-Félix-de-Valois is 10 minutes from Auberge de la Montagne Coupée. Downtown Joliette is 30 minutes from the property.
- The food is very good value for the price. Table d’hote for dinner is 39$. People are very friendly. 5min un car is the skii fond and raquette
- Beautiful property, great location and great staff – everyone was very helpful and accommodating. We visit the area twice a year and always stay here.
- The spectacular location, the calm surrounding, the cleanliness, pleasant personnel especially in the dinning room, the pool, the walking trails, the large parking area, the lovely bright dining room.
- The staff is always extremely friendly and accommodating! The auberge is super cozy and the location is perfect, gorgeous setting!
- Bel endroit, très belle vue, grande chambre comfortable
Sacacomie Hôtel et Spa
One of our top picks in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts.Located in Saint-Alexis-des-Monts in the region of Quebec, 23 miles from Shawinigan, Sacacomie Hôtel et Spa features an indoor pool and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and ski equipment is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Activities offered. We enjoyed the dogsledding, snowmobiling, view, restaurant, spa.
- Very nice typical lodge hotel with all the possible winter activities you can imagine. Fantastic setting, nice food, unforgettable moments.
- Good restaurant and breakfast; amazing situation and view. Not to visit if you are somewhat disabled as walk to the lake is “difficult”. No tv screen indeed but it is not the aim when you are visiting such a place.
- De private beach and the free use of the kayaks. Amazing! Very good breakfast and views.
- The view of over the lake as you approach the hotel and from the hotel’s dining room and the large deck is, as they say, “impayable”. My room was very spacious, quiet and uncluttered, with not one but two queen-size beds! (So why only one easy chair? Is the idea to take turns sitting in it if you are not alone?) The log cabin style gives this place a special kind of appeal, it is true, but it seems perhaps a little too spartan. No coffee in the common areas is to be found other than in the dining room at breakfast time; the in-room coffee sparingly supplied is of the poorest quality.
Top Hotels In Mandeville Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mandeville Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mandeville Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mandeville Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!