6 Best Hotels To Stay In Lyngdal Vest-Agder – Top Hotel Reviews
Lyngdal Vest-Agder is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lyngdal Vest-Agder. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lyngdal Vest-Agder. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lyngdal Vest-Agder. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lyngdal Vest-Agder right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lyngdal Vest-Agder with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Lyngdal Vest-agder:
The fresh and modern guest rooms at Rosfjord Strandhotel feature a minibar, work desk and cable TV. Some include a terrace or balcony with sea views.Strandhotel Rosfjord offers a variety of in-house dining options.A children’s playground, large garden and barbecue area are on site. A number of hiking trails are found in the surrounding area.Attractions such as Lista Beaches and Dyreparken Zoo are within a few minutes’ drive. Free private parking spaces are found next to the hotel.
- Clasic double room was clean,new and very acceptable good standard for value of money. Our little daughter very enjoyed indoor play area ( daddy as well ), breakfast were fresh, a lot of to choose, relaxing stay at pool and wellness.
- Superb location with great view. Best value for money is free entry to waterpark. Good staff and service.
- Big rooms, very tasteful breakfast. A lot of things to choose from:) Loverly location at the sea
- We were greeted with the smile everywhere in the hotel. Swimming hall is just couple of minutes walk along the beach from the hotel and both children and adults enjoyed it. We were here once before and we’re definitelly coming back.
- Tranquil location. The staff were really helpful. The beach was really handy.
Paulsens Hotel’s traditionally decorated guest rooms have either private bathrooms or shared facilities.In summer, guests can relax in the hotel garden. Concerts and other entertainment are regularly arranged.The 17th-century Lindesnes Lighthouse, the oldest in Norway and also the country’s southernmost point,, is just a 30-minute drive from Paulsens Hotell. The staff can help organise fishing, hiking and other recreation. Parking is free on site.
- Staff so hostile and nice! Breakfast great! Decoration very classic, full of history! Fantastic view around the hotel!
- The breakfast was all home made and was very good indeed.
- Fascinating hotel steeped in history & full of intriguing artifact’s.Very pleasant proprietor. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Old hotel with a good atmosphere. Delicious supper, we had the fish soup. Nice, homemade bread for breakfast.
Charming place with potential. Breakfast was good. Decor in keeping with the old place. Parking was useful.
30s-50s music was charming (could have been worse).
A flat-screen TV, dishwasher and spacious seating area are featured at Farsund Resort, along with a contemporary bathroom and guest toilet. Each room has either a private balcony or patio.Resort Farsund can arrange boat rentals, along with shuttle and tour services.Area activities include canoeing, hiking and fishing. A public beach is within 5 minutes’ walk of the property, while the Lista Lighthouse is 7.5 miles away.
- This was our favorite place we stayed at during our 2 weeks in Norway. We came in late and no one was in the office but they were VERY organized. (They weren’t able to contact us because our phones weren’t working the greatest in Norway) but they had everything ready and instructions on how to get into our cabin. The cabin was very clean and so nice and comfortable and absolutely beautiful location
- Everything was perfect! Great place for fishers. They have thought about everything you might need for great fishing experience.
- Modern and very clean yet for the style of the fishing village. Very nice place out of the way of the crowds.
- Beautiful setting and helpful staff. Introduction to boat hire very comprehensive and helpful.
- We arrived late due to heavy traffic jam. Called the hotel and they did wait for us till after 8pm for the check in. Very nice staff. The house we stayed in was just wonderful. Three bedrooms all with own bathroom. Truly luxary stay! in the next morning we saw some people went fishing. if you have time, highly recommend you check in early to ensure you fully enjoy the nice environment in the whole resort site.
Each guest room at Farsund Fjordhotel has a minibar, work desk and flat-screen TV with cable channels. Either views of the grounds or the fjord can be enjoyed from all rooms.The restaurant offers a wide selection of specialties. The piano bar regularly hosts live music events and entertainment evenings. A covered terrace and hotel jetty are shared hotel facilities.Next to Farsund Fjordhotel are free public parking spaces. Hotel staff can help organize activities such as deep sea fishing trips and guided sightseeing tours. Several daily buses depart for Kristiansand, which is 56 miles away.
The beds were comfy and the room spotless clean.
Good value for money to have a large room with balcony and breakfast for this price
- Pro. A very good restaurant, polite and helpful staff.
- Easy access to the beach, buses, local amenities. Great view from the spacious rooms. Very welcoming staff. Lovely buffet breakfast.
- Clean and spacious room, good Wi-Fi signal, nice window view
- It was a spacious room with a great balcony. The bed comfy enough and nice chairs to relax in.
- The beds were comfy and the room spotless clean.
The tastefully decorated guest rooms at Rederiet Hotel feature wooden furnishings and a private bathroom. Some also include a seating area and sea views.Light lunches and traditional dinner meals, such as steak and fresh seafood, are served at Rederiet’s restaurant. A bar and terrace can also be enjoyed.Staff is available to arrange excursions, such as rafting, canoeing and kayaking. Hiking and fishing are other common area activities. Swimming, training and spa facilities are available in Lyngdal, a 15-minute drive away.
- Everything was great – one little moan – the pillows were a bit flat – sounds silly but they were not very comfortable.
- The location was perfect for our trip to locate the relatives we were visiting
- Location is great–right in the center of a beautiful small town, Farsund. The food was also a plus.
View from my room
- Nydelig stort rom med utsikt. Rolig. Koselig hotell
The Bølgen & Moi Hotel Utsikten
Free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities are offered at The Bølgen & Moi Hotel Utsikten’s stylish rooms. Some have a separate living area, kitchenette and balcony offering Fedafjord views.The Lister Kjøkken Restaurant also boasts stunning views over the Fedafjord. In summertime, meals can be enjoyed on the terrace. The menu offers everything from traditional Norwegian cuisine to special,locally produced delicacies.The Bølgen & Moi Hotel Utsikten also benefits from having an award winning golf course right at its doorstep.
- The staff are wonderful. Breakfast is plentiful (if a bit dull).
- Big bedroom with Big bathroom for a reasonable price
- Very comfortable room with great view. Staff went out of their way to help and even got the night porter to do some laundry for me, free of charge! A real bonus when touring by motorcycle!
Everything was perfect. Room with balcony offering magnificent view.
Very good breakfast with fresh orange juice and fresh coffee.
One of the best places we ever stayed for this price.
- The salad was wonderful and such good value, huge portion.
Top Hotels In Lyngdal Vest-agder Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lyngdal Vest-Agder to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lyngdal Vest-Agder but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lyngdal Vest-Agder. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!