6 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Cerralbos Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Cerralbos Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Cerralbos Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Cerralbos Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Cerralbos Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Cerralbos Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Cerralbos Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Los Cerralbos Castilla-la Mancha:
Be Live City Center Talavera
The hotel rooms are practical and well-equipped, down to the finest detail. There are function rooms in the complex available for the celebration of conventions and banquets. This accommodations is ideal both for those who are booking a business stay, as tourists. Talavera de la Reina is the principal town in the province, famous for its ceramics. The hotel is located next to the bus station and has good connections with Madrid, Toledo and Ávila.
Beds where ok nothing special
Location was what we really needed we was there for sons wedding
- Staff very helpful, room clean and very comfortable breakfast with good choice!
- Good place but hard to find because the entrance is in a hidden corner in a pedestrian area
- For the price paid, I think this was a great hotel and it was right opposite the bus station where we arrived in town, so that couldn’t have been better. Check in was friendly and fast and they supplied us with a map to help us get around. The bed was comfortable, the linen nice and the pillows fine.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Great egg/bacon/tomato sandwich.
Good underground parking.
Fantastic park just a minutes walk from the hotel.
- Beds where ok nothing special
Hotel Perales’ air-conditioned rooms have traditional décor and wooden furnishings. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant, which serves a range of Spanish cuisine for dinner. There is also a café-bar.Talavera de la Reina offers easy access to the A5 Motorway, connecting guests to Madrid and Toledo is less than 90 minutes. La Sierra de Gredos Regional Park is less than 31 mi away.
- Good for a cheap stop on the way, not the best choice for a long stay at the city.
- Friendly, clean, comfortable, and convenient for our purposes. Great restaurant around the corner
- Local perto da autoestrada, bastante sossegado, a casa de banho era muito agradável e muito limpa.
- Aunque la visita fue muy rápida, llegamos a la 1:00 de la mañana y nos marchamos a las 7:00, el servicio fue rápido y efectivo. Habitación amplia y confortable.
La ubicacion fantastica, al lado de numerosos bares para comer y a 5 minutos de la plaza de toros y a 10 de las estaciones de bus y tren.
Habitacion espaciosa y con todo lo necesario.
The elegant rooms all have air conditioning and TV. Children under 12 stay free when using existing bedding.The hotel has 24-hour reception. The hotel’s restaurant, Antiquario, offers fine dining and local specialties. In the cafeteria El Sol you can enjoy breakfast, tapas or a light dinner, as well as drinks throughout the day.The hotel can organize car rental, and there is onsite parking. Madrid is about 70 minutes’ drive away, and Toledo about 45 minutes. Talavera itself is famous for its ceramics.During July and August, free late check-out is available until 14.00.
- The guy on the desk was friendly and very helpful.
we only stayed as a stop over as were travelling on bike touring
good location and bed comfy
- Talavera is a surprisingly underrated place to visit – it has two astonishingly beautiful churches (Basilica del Prado and La Colegial), impressive city walls, great parks and local cuisine is a wonderful fusion of the neighbouring regions (Extremadura, Ávila, Madrid and La Mancha). The hotel seems to be an all-time favourite among tourists with a probably unintended touch of retro.
- Limpieza y habitación correcta. El personal muy atento y agradable. Muy cerca del centro, dando un agradable paseo se llega en seguida.
- Lo que mas nos gustó fue que estuviera limpio y tambien que la habitacion tuviera moqueta pues le da un plus de confort para nuestro gusto
Roma Aurea hotel is located within easy reaching distance of Madrid, Toledo and Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve. It is ideal accommodations for exploring this historical region of Spain with friends or family. The hotel also has all the facilities you will need if you are organizing a business meeting or event. It features spacious function rooms equipped with Wi-Fi internet access.Castilla de la Mancha is Don Quixote country. You can visit the landscapes and cities that appear in the famous 16th century Spanish novel.
- Breakfast was very poor, friendly staff and good location.
- It was easy to park my car outside. Cafés and restaurants easy to find in the neighbourhood. Staff made efforts to be as useful as possible. Not far from the center.
- Super confy bed, extra friendly staff. I always use this hotel when i’m in the area
- Bothh the room and the bathroom were a good size, quiet and comfortable. We stayed in November and it was a little chilly at night however the 2 extra blankets that I found in the wardrobe warded off the frost! The hotel is conveniently placed for shopping and nothing is very far from the old city.
- Location is not bad, and it has several fast food restaurants very close by, in walking distance.
El Mesón’s rooms blend original rustic features with stylish modern touches. Each room has individual heating, plasma-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom, while some have a balcony.The hotel ‘s La Calesa Resturant serves traditional Spanish food while tapas are served in the cafe-bar. You can also relax with a drink or a cocktail on the terrace in the La Suite Bar.El Mesón’s location is ideal for day trips into Toledo or Madrid. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about the surrounding area, or arrange airport transfers on request.
- Nice large room, large bed, sitting area, nice bathroom. Was superior room not a standard
- Availability, comfortable bed, cold beer in bar , staff in bar really helpful.
- good location, around 20 min from Toledo, and has few outlets of restaurants near by
- Instalaciones modernas y limpieza. Buen bar/restaurante
- Personal ambilisimo y un hotel muy decente, limpio y agradable. Habitaciones e instalaciones correctas. Esperaba menos y me soprendio
Hostería de la Galería Cerdán
This rustic inn offers elegantly decorated double rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rooms include a TV, heating and private bathrooom with shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided free.There are bars, restaurants and supermarkets in Talavera de la Reina. The beautiful Alameda Park is located 4.3 mi from Hostería de la Galería Cerdán.
- I liked the property very much, the comfort, style I would say that luxurious, and the family running it were really kind.
- Super clean and comfortable and the staff were really friendly.
- friendly welcome, very nice room, very central, short walk to restaurants
- This place is a little gem and the absolute Spanish experience. Whilst the hosts do not speak English, they are very friendly and happy to show you their lovely home adorned with pictures and collectors items. The garden is an oasis. A great experience.
- Wonderful little B&B by two 80 year old art lovers. Super nice and helpful. Very clean and proper. Parking is in the street — sort of easy. Rooms are small but comfortable. We will go back.
Top Hotels In Los Cerralbos Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Cerralbos Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Cerralbos Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Cerralbos Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!