6 Best Hotels To Stay In Lenoir North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Lenoir North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lenoir North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lenoir North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lenoir North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lenoir North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lenoir North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Lenoir North Carolina:
Red Carpet Inn Lenoir
Featuring a continental breakfast and an outdoor pool, this hotel is located less than a 20 minute drive from the Tri-County Speedway. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel.Cable TV, a microwave and small refrigerator are found in each simply decorated room at the Red Carpet Inn Lenoir. Rooms come with a sitting area and tea and coffee-making facilities.A laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are available to the guests of the Lenoir Red Carpet Inn. Guests also have access to a business center and vending machines.The Appalachian Ski Mountain is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Hickory Regional Airport is 15 miles away.
- In a good location plenty of restaurants near by. Easy to find.
- For the price, I knew what to expect. The sheets and towels were clean, as was the bathroom/sink areas (not counting cigarette stains on the tub. I guess people smoked on the toilet and put their butts out on the tub edge?) Water was hot and good pressure. TV was good, with cable. Plus free wifi that worked well.
- I’m afraid upon just driving up I saw things that should have been a warning sign but we decided to give it a shot. After seeing more of the building and then seeing the condition of the room I would NOT recommend this motel to anyone. It really should be closed down. We wound up canceling our stay and going somewhere else. The staff was nice though and canceled our stay with not too many questions asked. The only good thing was the location.
- The bed was broken down and slumped in the middle. Pillows were flat as cardboard, privacy curtains would not close. Bathroom was in disrepair, breakfast was a joke. Sadly, this was the only room we could find or would not have chosen this hotel. Outside was not well kept. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL
- Staff was friendly, however the whole property needs to be cleaner and also the mattress had springs popping in our backs…tv also needs to be upgraded and a tv schedule would have come in handy
American Motel – Lenoir
American Motel – Lenoir is located in Lenoir, just 23 miles from Boone.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Blowing Rock is 17 miles from American Motel – Lenoir, and Hickory is 16 miles away.
- It was quiet. Nothing fancy but clean and quiet. Convenient to a gym, a grocery store and restaurants. Staff was friendly. I loved my personal retreat! Peaceful.
- No fighting for parking. Close to several sight seeing locations. We sent skiing and ice skating over the Christmas Holiday.
- It is conveniently located within walking distance to several local stores
The rooms were clean and the prices were good. I chose this hotel since it was pet friendly and the location. We were traveling on a strict budget and were not sure what to expect.
It was even better than I expected! : )
- The location is okay.The hotel price was high.Breakfast is not good.
Comfort Inn Lenoir
Comfort Inn Lenoir is located in Lenoir, just 21 miles from Boone. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Blowing Rock is 16 miles from Comfort Inn – Lenoir, and Hickory is 17 miles from the property.
- The hot breakfast was cold and awful, but everything else was wonderful.
- The breakfasts were great, with lots of variety and everything you might want.
- We have stayed before when visiting relatives in the area. We always enjoy our stay.
- Staff was great and the whole experience was enjoyable
- There was water with lemon sitting in lobby. I thought it was lemonade at first. It still had a personal feel to it. Bed was comfortable. Not sure if there’s a policy about smoking but room did not smell of smoke.
Days Inn & Suites – Hickory
This Hickory, North Carolina hotel features a daily continental breakfast and an outdoor pool with a hot tub. The property is located off US Highway 321 and is a 7-minute drive from downtown Hickory.A cable TV, a microwave, and a small refrigerator are featured in all rooms at this Hickory Days Inn and Suites. A spa tub and a sitting area are included in select suites.A fitness center and a business center with fax and photocopying facilities are available on site. The Days Inn and Suites Hickory provides free parking and an airport shuttle for added convenience.Lake Hickory and Geitner-Rotary Park are 1 miles away. Guests are also a 2-minute drive from LP Frans Stadium.
- The breakfast was great, the bed was great, enjoyed the flat screen t.v.
- I liked the microwave and refrigerator, they both worked. The TV worked and lots of channels.
- The bed was comfortable and I love the juccizz my partner and I had a great time.
- The breakfast bar was really good. Loved the waffle machine.
- The breakfast was great , I was in a rush so it was great not having to grab drive thru breakfast.
Motel 6 Connelly Springs
Motel 6 Connelly Springs is located in Hickory, just 31 miles from Blowing Rock. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 45 miles from Motel 6 Connelly Springs.
- I stay here often, very fast and friendly services.
- really close to where we needed to go for less money.
- Check in was fast. After reading some reviews I was worried they would charge additional fees not shown on booking.com but they didn’t. I paid exactly what booking.com said I owed. The outside of the hotel looks a little sketchy but the rooms have all been renovated and were very clean and modern. Beds were comfortable. Was located right next to the main highway. There was a breakfast place next door that looked great but we didn’t get to try it.
- Don’t be sacred of the outside its an old building but inside is all new and the pictures on here are the true rep of the property. Very well designed and minimum , just all you need and nothing extra to get in the way. Best budget place I stayed in can’t beat the value at all.
- I liked the room in general. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the room looked exactly like the pictures. It was very clean and inviting. I think it was definately a great deal for the money.
Quality Inn Morganton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Morganton offers accommodations in Morganton.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blowing Rock is 28 miles from Quality Inn Morganton, and Hickory is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 53 miles from Quality Inn Morganton.
- Everything was clean and fresh. Staff was courteous. Flatscreen TV, Coffee maker and refrigerator. We were able to park close to our room. Our sleep was quiet and the showers were hot (Yay!). Breakfast had plenty of variety: oatmeal, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, apples, bananas, cinnamon rolls, toast, jelly, hard-boiled eggs and more. Check-in and check-out were fast and efficient. Very convenient to freeway but noticed no noise overnight. Pet friendly! We had our shih-tzu.
- The night attendant was awesome, great to see the friendly attitude & positiveness from that attendant (Jack was his name). He was very outgoing & personable towards myself & even when he wasn’t aware I was nearby, I over heard him speaking to another guest & he was the same way, very personable!
- Clean facilities. Staff was friendly and professional.
- The breakfast was …ok they need to put a little more effort into this.
Smoking. Although I did smoke outside of the room.
Top Hotels In Lenoir North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lenoir North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lenoir North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lenoir North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!