6 Best Hotels To Stay In Laza Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Laza Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Laza Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laza Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laza Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Laza Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Laza Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Laza Galicia:
Hotel Villa de Verín
Every room is equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Allariz is 25 mi from Hotel Villa de Verín, while Manzaneda is 27 mi from the property.
- Very clean, modern room. 2 super size beds, extremely comfy, efficient heating / air conditioning system. Shower as well as (small) bath & bidet. Lift (we were on 3rd floor) was welcome. Quiet location despite being central. Extra €5 felt good value for secure parking underground. Great restaurant within 5 minutes walk and plenty of breakfast possibilities in same street.
Great service and very clean and cosy room.
It has indoors parking which for me was important as I was travelling with a car. The staff were extremely helpful, with efficient checkin & out.
Just stayed there for one night but I would happily book a room here again and would highly recommend!
- Very good location, excellent stuff, quite comfortable. I would confidently recommend this hotel!!
- Central location, enormous comfy bed, large room, modern décor. Fridge! Near shopping and easy walk to aguas termas.
- Helpful staff, bedrooms clean and comfortable. Breakfast available opposite hotel.
Aldea Rural Couso Galán
Room at the Aldea de Couso have rustic design, with characteristic wooden beams. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and amenities.The Aldea’s restaurant serves homemade food and specializes in meat dishes. There is also a café-bar with an outdoor terrace.La Aldea is 34 mi from Ourense and within 25 mi of the Portuguese border. The area is ideal for hiking or cycling, and free bicycle hire is available from reception. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- La cena fue espectacular. La cama, comodísima. El paraje, encantador.
El lugar donde esta ubicada perfecto ; asi como los alrededores e instalaciones.
Perfecto para perderse al aire libre y en la intimidad.
UN ENTORNO PRECIOSO EN PURA NATURALEZA,
LOS DUEÑOS SON EXCELENTES ,, COMO SI ESTUVIÉRAMOS EN FAMILIA .
- Lugar idilico para pasar unos dias de relax….lo recomiendo
- De locatie is echt fantastisch. Het is een mooi gebied om te wandelen. Mijn fiets mocht in een afgesloten ruimte staan.
Parador Castillo de Monterrei
The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hotel.Chaves is 14 miles from Parador Castillo de Monterrei, while Allariz is 25 miles from the property.
- The beautiful historic property and the lovely breakfast. Nice room decor.
With all else faultless, the persistently very unreliable wifi here throughout my 48-hour stay seemed a needlessly outstandingly bad aspect of my stay.
Sorting this should be easilly achievable and I would reccommend wasting no time in doing so.
- The location is lovely. The dinner was excellent, in spite of the totally unatmospheric restaurant.
Where do we start? This Parador is astonishing even by Parador standards. The original Castillo has been fully converted into a wonderful and characterful hotel with only seven bedrooms. Our room was high in the battlements looking west towards the Portuguese border. The facilities and quality of finish in our room was outstanding. We felt enormously privileged to be able to wander at will throughout the building and there are some lovely hidden corners where you can relax peacefully.
We had lunch, dinner and breakfast in the restaurant and all meals were truly excellent. This is important as the Castillo sits on top of a significant hill some good distance from Verin. We were cycling the Via de la Plata and our bikes were very well looked after!
- Old castle building and surrounds were very interesting and great for castle lovers. Room areas have been built with modern modular compartments that some guests may not like as they are very modern and not keeping with older castle theme. We found it very comfortable.
Parador de Verín
The air-conditioned rooms at Parador de Verín feature a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms look onto the pool and gardens.The restaurant serves traditional Galician cuisine, and specializes in seafood.
- The location was stunning,staff were helpful,good position for travelling.
- The location of property excellent with fabulous views. Nice old building
- Location if you are happy to dine in. Beautifully kept /restored old building. Swimming pool. Dining room. Lounge
- Very pleasant staff in restaurant served an excellent meal
- Really butifull location! Nice rooms, great atmosfere.
The comfortable rooms at Hotel Xinzo feature functional décor and carpeted floors. All include satellite TV, a mini-bar, telephone and a private bathroom.The hotel’s café-bar serves buffet breakfasts and light snacks, while the restaurant keeps its own seafood and offers traditional Galician cuisine and fine wines. Events can be catered for.You can get tourist information at the Xinzo, which is 650 feet from the banks of the River Limia. You can also hiking in the A Pena, Aguioncha and Cualedro Mountains.The hotel has private parking nearby for a small fee and is around 19 mi from the Portuguese border.
- I liked almost everything, but the little lights in the bedroom and bathroom, during my sleep, pleased me very much.
- This was my second stay at the hotel. I was booked into a single room but was given a twin room which was lovely and spacious.
- Los crusanes muy buenos la habitacion confortable,mucha amabilidad!!!
- Todo muy bien, como siempre: ya es la tercera vez que vamos 🙂
- Vriendelijk personeel, grote kamer. Goed restaurant .
Hotel Meson de Erosa
Rooms at the Meson de Erosa Rural Hotel have wooden flooring and simple, elegant design. They all have heating and a modern bathroom. Some feature air conditioning.The Meson de Erosa’s restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine using fresh Galician produce. The hotel also has a bar and lounge area. There are barbecue facilities and a play area outside.Set next to the A52 Motorway, the Meson de Erosa is within an hour’s drive of Ourense. Lake Sanabria Nature Reserve is a 50-minute drive away, while Portugal’s Montesinho Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away. Free on-site parking is available.
- The service and food along with the quality of the facilities for the price.
Excellent value for money and amenable staff.
- We only stopped here for convenience on a long drive from the south of Spain to Galicia region. The rooms are modern and comfortable. The restaurant served good regional food and was good value.
An error was made when booking, a month too early. It has a no refund policy and refused to answer 3 emails asking if it would accept an amendment to the correct date. I would now never consider booking here again. They are
, seeking to profit from a genuine mistake.
- Hotel nuevo y habitaciónes modernas. Relación calidad precio bien. Para hacer noche y salir del al día siguiente está muy bien.
Top Hotels In Laza Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Laza Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Laza Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Laza Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!