6 Best Hotels To Stay In Lakewood New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Lakewood New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lakewood New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lakewood New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lakewood New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lakewood New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lakewood New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Lakewood New York State:
Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown
This Jamestown, New York hotel offers a breakfast each morning, an indoor pool with hot tub and rooms with a refrigerator. Midway Park amusement park is a 20-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO movie channels are offered in every classically styled room. A coffee maker and a well-lit work desk are also provided. Microwaves are available upon request.Laundry facilities and business services are available at this Jamestown Best Western hotel. Guests can take advantage of the free on-site parking as well.Reg Lenna Civic Center is a 5-minute walk from Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown. Desilu Playhouse Museum, the childhood home of Lucille Ball, is less than one-half mile away.
- The hotel was very good, but they had no record of my reservation or confirmation number when I arrived. Thankfully they still had a room available. My experience with Booking.com was poor.
- The pillows were hard to sleep on and the breakfast was alright.
- The Hotel is very very clean and quiet. Located only 2 small blocks from the Desilu Museum. Great restaurant across the road. Free breakfast was excellent with a wide selection.Room was spotless.
- Everything’s close and simple. Pool, food, parking, front desk.
- Close to everything downtown & food delivery available if you don’t want to go out!
Comfort Inn Jamestown
Comfort Inn Jamestown is located in Jamestown, 31 miles from Ellicottville and 27 miles from Salamanca. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- staff was wonderful..we were in town for a funeral and staff was supportive and we basically had the common area to ourselves….outstanding
- ‘V’ (Venus) was an awesome front desk clerk and hostess. She made my stay very enjoyable!
- everything was very comfortable , the breakfast is great. we had no problems. thank you
- Staff were very cooperative and friendly. Really appreciated being placed in a room away from pet rooms!
- The beds we’re very comfortable. The staff was friendly.
Red Roof Inn Jamestown – Falconer
This Falconer, New York hotel is located just off Interstate 86 and 5 miles from the Lucy Desi Museum. Free WiFi, free hot breakfast and free semi-trailer truck parking are provided.Each room at the Red Roof Inn Jamestown features a microwave, a refrigerator, a work desk and a flat-screen cable TV. Rooms are decorated in light colours and have an en suite bathroom.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Jamestown Red Roof Inn, which offers free hot breakfast. Coin-operated laundry facilities are located on site.Free freshly baked cookies are available to guests. There are also vending machines with snacks and drinks. Several restaurants are a short drive away, including Bellevue and McCarty’s.The Fenton Historical Museum is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The Chautauqua County Airport is 1 miles away.
- Everything was fantastic! Room was very clean. Snacks throughout the day were a great surprise.
- The staff were wonderful, we were very pleased with the hotel and the fresh cookies were a fabulous touch!
- There really was nothing, other than, it was a place to sleep.
- The staff at the Jamestown location were amazing! So friendly, personable, and accommodating!!
- The waffles were excellent; also the clerks cookies!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown offers accommodations in Jamestown.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ellicottville is 31 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamest, and Salamanca is 27 miles from the property.
- Free wifi, great breakfast selection, friendly staff a very clean environment
- Convenient, clean, good breakfast and comfortable bed.
- Good variety of breakfast items and coffee was good
- The staff was friendly, professional and did a great job. The breakfast each morning was wonderful with enough variety to satisfy anyone.
- The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable! Modern decor. Fabulous bathroom with walk in shower with clear glass sliding doors! High ceilings. Nice flat screen TV – wall mount. Keurig coffee maker. Very nice breakfast buffet! Has an exercise room and pool!
Hampton Inn and Suites Jamestown
This Jamestown, New York hotel is minutes from the Bush Industries Headquarters and the Chautauqua Art Institution. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast and free high-speed internet access.Guestrooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown come with coffee makers. Every room also includes in-room movies and video games.An indoor pool is available at the Jamestown Hampton Inn & Suites. A fitness room is also located on-site. The hotel offers baggage storage as well.Rhi Monofrax, Ltd Headquarters is located a short drive from the Jamestown, New York Hampton Inn & Suites hotel. The Seneca Allegany Casino is also within driving distance of the hotel.
- Loved the comforter and cleanliness of bed very spacious room , bathroom nice upgrade
- very friendly staff, nice breakfast, convenient location
- Breakfast and the pool were good features. My wife and I enjoyed the stay.
- Great breakfast. Always nice to have an apple or orange available when you get the urge Nice feature. Fluffy beds. Loved them!! Very spacious!!
- Upon getting there to check in..there were a couple people ahead of us.they checked right in.when they heard we booked through booking.com We were told our room was still dirty and needed to be cleaned,so we had to wait.The picture when we booked showed a jetted bathtub,but of course we didn’t get that.Our room overlooked the entrances roof (quite ugly).And our room right off the elevator subject to everyone walking by.People above us making so much noise we could hear them . Pool very small.Only thing good was the breakfast.
Spencer Hotel & Spa Chautauqua
One of our top picks in Chautauqua – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Spencer Hotel & Spa Chautauqua offers accommodations in Chautauqua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.There is a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Lakewood New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lakewood New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lakewood New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lakewood New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!