6 Best Hotels To Stay In Kvåfjord Vest-Agder – Top Hotel Reviews
Kvåfjord Vest-Agder is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kvåfjord Vest-Agder. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kvåfjord Vest-Agder. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kvåfjord Vest-Agder. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kvåfjord Vest-Agder right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kvåfjord Vest-Agder with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Kvåfjord Vest-agder:
All guest rooms at Solborg Sommerpensjonat have a private bathroom with a shower, some also have a bathtub. Some rooms have a balcony, fridge and desk.A breakfast package is offered each morning. Dinner and conference rooms can also be arranged for larger groups.Kristiansand Zoo is a 1-hour drive away, while Kristiansand Airport is 35.4 miles way from Solborg Sommerpensjonat.
No reviews yet.
All rooms at Hotel Kjøbmandsgaarden have a cable TV, a seating area and a private bathroom with shower.The on-site restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and traditional Norwegian cuisine from an à la carte menu. Drinks are available at the bar.Sjøsanden Beach is an 18-minute walk from the hotel. AMFI Mandal Shopping Centre is within 350 feet away. Kristiansand is a 35-minute drive from the hotel.
- Found online while looking for a place, the quaintness of the online photos drew us to it, the location in old Town setting was great ,
Location right in the centre.
Personnel was very friendly.
Room was clean.
- Check-in after midnight (missed ferry) was no problem.
- Quaint and friendly. Good breakfast, nice cafe. Delicious mackerel
- Nice location, cosy restaurant. Very good breakfast. A nice town with a handfull of nice restaurants and great surroundings, even during the winter. The town is a reason to stay at the hotel, but the hotel is not a reason to visit the town.
The rooms at the hotel come with a seating area. All rooms at Mandal Hotel include air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Kristiansand is 21 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is “Kristiansand, Kjevik” Airport, 26 miles from Mandal Hotel.
No reviews yet.
The fresh and modern guest rooms at Rosfjord Strandhotel feature a minibar, work desk and cable TV. Some include a terrace or balcony with sea views.Strandhotel Rosfjord offers a variety of in-house dining options.A children’s playground, large garden and barbecue area are on site. A number of hiking trails are found in the surrounding area.Attractions such as Lista Beaches and Dyreparken Zoo are within a few minutes’ drive. Free private parking spaces are found next to the hotel.
- Clasic double room was clean,new and very acceptable good standard for value of money. Our little daughter very enjoyed indoor play area ( daddy as well ), breakfast were fresh, a lot of to choose, relaxing stay at pool and wellness.
- Superb location with great view. Best value for money is free entry to waterpark. Good staff and service.
- Big rooms, very tasteful breakfast. A lot of things to choose from:) Loverly location at the sea
- We were greeted with the smile everywhere in the hotel. Swimming hall is just couple of minutes walk along the beach from the hotel and both children and adults enjoyed it. We were here once before and we’re definitelly coming back.
- Tranquil location. The staff were really helpful. The beach was really handy.
Paulsens Hotel’s traditionally decorated guest rooms have either private bathrooms or shared facilities.In summer, guests can relax in the hotel garden. Concerts and other entertainment are regularly arranged.The 17th-century Lindesnes Lighthouse, the oldest in Norway and also the country’s southernmost point,, is just a 30-minute drive from Paulsens Hotell. The staff can help organise fishing, hiking and other recreation. Parking is free on site.
- Staff so hostile and nice! Breakfast great! Decoration very classic, full of history! Fantastic view around the hotel!
- The breakfast was all home made and was very good indeed.
- Fascinating hotel steeped in history & full of intriguing artifact’s.Very pleasant proprietor. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Old hotel with a good atmosphere. Delicious supper, we had the fish soup. Nice, homemade bread for breakfast.
Charming place with potential. Breakfast was good. Decor in keeping with the old place. Parking was useful.
30s-50s music was charming (could have been worse).
A flat-screen TV, dishwasher and spacious seating area are featured at Farsund Resort, along with a contemporary bathroom and guest toilet. Each room has either a private balcony or patio.Resort Farsund can arrange boat rentals, along with shuttle and tour services.Area activities include canoeing, hiking and fishing. A public beach is within 5 minutes’ walk of the property, while the Lista Lighthouse is 7.5 miles away.
- This was our favorite place we stayed at during our 2 weeks in Norway. We came in late and no one was in the office but they were VERY organized. (They weren’t able to contact us because our phones weren’t working the greatest in Norway) but they had everything ready and instructions on how to get into our cabin. The cabin was very clean and so nice and comfortable and absolutely beautiful location
- Everything was perfect! Great place for fishers. They have thought about everything you might need for great fishing experience.
- Modern and very clean yet for the style of the fishing village. Very nice place out of the way of the crowds.
- Beautiful setting and helpful staff. Introduction to boat hire very comprehensive and helpful.
- We arrived late due to heavy traffic jam. Called the hotel and they did wait for us till after 8pm for the check in. Very nice staff. The house we stayed in was just wonderful. Three bedrooms all with own bathroom. Truly luxary stay! in the next morning we saw some people went fishing. if you have time, highly recommend you check in early to ensure you fully enjoy the nice environment in the whole resort site.
Top Hotels In Kvåfjord Vest-agder Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kvåfjord Vest-Agder to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kvåfjord Vest-Agder but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kvåfjord Vest-Agder. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!