6 Best Hotels To Stay In Kimball Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Kimball Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kimball Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kimball Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kimball Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kimball Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kimball Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Kimball Tennessee:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kimball
Featuring an outdoor pool and jacuzzi, this hotel is 4 miles from the Tennessee/Alabama border and 9 miles from the Tennessee/Georgia border. It offers comfortable guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kimball provides in-room microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. The warm colored rooms also offer cable TV with pay-per-view movies and a work desk. Jacuzzi rooms are available, as are suites with sofa beds.The hotel serves breakfast and offers barbecue facilities. Guests can access a 24-hour gym and business center. They can also relax by the fireplace.Kimball Crossing Shopping Center is less than 1 miles from Holiday Inn Kimball. Russell Cave National Monument is 13 miles away while Chattanooga is 30 miles away.
- Best breakfast EVER with hotel stay(unless b&b). Cliff in reception was warm, welcoming and helpful to find dinner accommodations
- Bkfst was available at 6 am. & had a nice selection.
- The stay was great and the view was good. It was easy to get to the direction were right on point. The staff was helpful. The breakfast was good. It was quiet and the beds were comfortable.
- very comfortable bed. staff was very friendly breakfast was great.
- Enjoyed breakfast. Cinnamon rolls and coffee were really good. Bed was good. Important for me since I have back problems.
Best Western Kimball Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Kimball Inn offers accommodations in Kimball. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chattanooga is 21 miles from Comfort Inn Kimball, and Lookout Mountain is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The place was great after traveling all day…it was just what we needed.
- Loved the comfort of the bed, and the wide bathroom. The breakfast was also great. The area it is located in is also great because it has a plaza where you have access to stores, gas stations and food.
- Staff was friendly and location had everything and more for eating, drinking, shopping and meeting old friends (which was the purpose of our stay at this location).
- Location was great, just off the freeway and plenty of places within walking distance to pick up supplies
- The pillows were so comfy and the bed was great. A larger tub than a lot of hotels and the room had everything, hair dryer, large fridge, tea and coffee, iron and large closet.
Hampton Inn Kimball
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Kimball offers accommodations in Kimball, just 21 miles from Chattanooga.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 27 miles from Hampton Inn Kimball.
- when we arrived we were greeted at the front door by corey……..very very nice man……..he started to tell us all about the area and then we informed him that we lived in the area for 18 years and we were just back visiting friends………the room was great……the beds are amazing……..the breakfast was delicious………the only thing I saw that needed improvement was the bathroom…….the wallpaper was outdated……needs to be brighter in there……….
Very friendly staff
Very comfortable and clean room
- The bed was very comfy, and shower was extra large!
- I stay here quite a bit! Location is ideal for the reason i come to the area!
- I loved the staff. Extremely friendly. They knew that it was a family event and they were so accommodating that our rooms were placed all together. The breakfast was better than if we had gone out to eat. I will definitely stay at Hampton again.
Quality Inn & Suites Jasper
Located in Jasper, 18 miles from Chattanooga, Quality Inn & Suites Jasper features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Lovell Field Airport is 24 miles away.
- Nothing really impressed me as wow. My wife did like the pillows.
- Right next to highway and restaurant with in walking Distance
- Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast had a nice variety of choices. Convenient location right off the interstate. Was also nice and quiet.
- coffee and breakfast all was very good. service was helpful and friendly
- Liked the fact that the property shows signs of recent upgrading. Very neat and clean. Room had nice decor. Bed was comfortable.
Motel 6 Monteagle
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Monteagle offers pet-friendly accommodations in Monteagle.Every room has a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Beds were comfortable and the HVAC kept the room at a constant temperature.
- The lady at the front desk was very very nice! She was willing to learn how to do split payments for her first time and was very sweet. She fixed my room from being a double bed to a single bed since it was just myself! I would stay here again if I was in that area!
- The room was clean and the bed was comfortable for me. The hotel is located convenient to I-24 exit, but return to the interstate required driving to the next exit.
- Cost effective, aware no breakfast, that was ok, no surprise, bed comfortable,
- I had called to explain we were going to be late and the gentle man that had answered was very polite and said no worries. And we arrived he handled everything very quickly. I was so tired from our 625 mile drive. I’m so glad the beds were comfortable.
Days Inn Trenton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Trenton offers accommodations in Trenton.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chattanooga is 17 miles from Days Inn Trenton, and Lookout Mountain is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Convenient to everything, good size room, beds were comfortable, mini fridge and microwave in the room very convenient
- They accommodated an extra night which I was so grateful for!
The location was perfect for our day trips to Rock City and Cloudland Canyon. The staff were friendly and provided great service. The room was clean and met our needs.
This is not a luxury hotel, so you get what you pay for – clean room, simple provisions, enough for breakfast. This was exactly as advertised and well worth the price! I continue to be surprised that people who leave reviews often expect chain hotels to be like a Waldorf (or other deluxe accommodations), but are not willing to pay the price!
- Staff accommodated us with a room down stairs even though I had not requested it at booking time. Very clean room.
- Very nice accommodating staff. Nice, big room, comfy, would recommend!
Top Hotels In Kimball Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kimball Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kimball Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kimball Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!