6 Best Hotels To Stay In Kemptville Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Kemptville Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kemptville Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kemptville Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kemptville Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kemptville Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kemptville Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Kemptville Ontario:
Clothier Mills Inn
Located in Kemptville, 28 miles from Ottawa, Clothier Mills Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Kanata is 24 miles from Clothier Mills Inn, and Brockville is 30 miles away. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Tourist Inn offers accommodations in Kemptville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ottawa is 27 miles from Tourist Inn, and Kanata is 24 miles away. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly, and there was parking close to the room.
- Nothing .snow was not cleaned up after the night snow fall.
- The young woman at reception was very nice and accommodating. The breakfast was acceptable.
- Coffee in the room was good. Room was comfortable.
- bathroom was good air conditioning worked it was quiet, front desk staff were nice good location for the Kemptville music festival with parking
Kemptville Suites offers accommodations in Kemptville. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.Ottawa is 28 miles from Kemptville Suites, and Kanata is 24 miles from the property. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 21 miles away.
- This was our 2nd stay at Kemptville Suites while visiting a daughter and family in nearby Mountain. As with the first stay, we very much enjoyed our time spent. We would stay again and recommend it highly.
- The bed in the loft was amazing- best night of sleep ever. There were two sofa beds downstairs by the big tv so the kids were delighted. It was a nice touch that the fridge was full of cold water.
- We liked the stone walls. The bed was comfortable. We enjoyed the complimentary snacks.
- Super comfortable bed, huge soaker tub, fireplace, rustic detail, complementary snacks and drinks, high tech locks, Super helpful staff
We were in Kemptville for a funeral. The beautiful room with the stone walls and wood beams, the complimentary water and snacks and the self check-in made our stay a little less sad.
Knights Inn Kemptville
Rideau River Provincial Park is a 15-minute drive from this Ontario hotel. Howard Johnson Inn Kemptville serves a daily continental breakfast and offers free Wi-Fi in every room.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in the traditionally decorated rooms. There is cable TV along with a seating area. The bathroom includes a hairdryer.The front desk at this pet-friendly hotel is staffed 24 hours a day. Guests can enjoy free parking during their stay.Located off Highway 416, Kemptville Howard Johnson is within an 11-minute drive of Pirate Cove Marina, Rideau Glen Golf Club and Swords & Ploughshares Museum.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Merrickville, 27 miles from Kanata, Baldachin Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The inn also provides bike rental. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- it was very clean and the bed was very comfy.. I would surely recommend it.
- Excellent food in the dining room. The female manager, who was also the waitress, did her very best! The dining room was beautifully decorated.
- Our room in this historic building was nicely appointed with antique furnishings and a four-poster bed. Sure, there are some dated items like the fake flowers, but it all worked for me. Tub and shower were clean and worked fine. Charming and authentic country hotel. Great pub down the street, lovely shops and a very cool used vinyl store. A really enjoyable getaway experience.
- The historic building was very nice. The sheets were super soft!! The room was very spacious and had lots of easily accessible outlets for charging phones, cameras etc. The staff (lady at reception/restaurant) was very nice.
- Location was excellent. Shops, restaurants, museum all very close by. Very quiet.
Merrickville Guest Suites
Located in Merrickville, 27 miles from Kanata, Merrickville Guest Suites features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 29 miles from Merrickville Guest Suites.
- Very basic breakfast- only enough for 1 day ( we were there for 2 days) No personnel on site.
- We had a great time at the Merrickville Suites! It was for a girls get away and we loved the cute apartments with great comfy bed – perfect location to all the fun shops!
- The continental breakfast in room was perfect! The site has a beautiful skylight and the cutest little kitchen!
- Very clean suite. The bed was very comfortable. Excellent location. It was easy to check in and access to the suite throughout the evening was easy.
- The town is really quite and the location is perfect if you just want to take rest and enjoy the almost silence after the really active day.
Top Hotels In Kemptville Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kemptville Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kemptville Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kemptville Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!