6 Best Hotels To Stay In Kalaheo Kauai – Top Hotel Reviews
Kalaheo Kauai is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kalaheo Kauai. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kalaheo Kauai. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kalaheo Kauai. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kalaheo Kauai right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kalaheo Kauai with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Kalaheo Kauai:
Koloa Landing Resort at Po’ipu, Autograph Collection
One of our top picks in Koloa.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Poipu neighborhood in Koloa, 24 miles from Princeville, Koloa Landing Resort at Po’ipu, Autograph Collection features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Lihue Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- It’s a beautiful resort. Wish the weather had been a bit better for my birthday vacation, but it’s still paradise!
- Fantastic pool. So relaxing. Liked being able to enjoy drinks & lunch on pool deck.
- Nice landscaping; buildings and grounds seem to be well maintained
- Room had king bed plus kitchenette plus washer and dryer
- Amazing pool. Room is nice. A very nice resort overall but à little bit pricey.
The West Inn Kauai
Located in Waimea, 22 miles from Princeville, The West Inn Kauai features a barbecue and views of the sea. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lihue Airport is 21 miles away.
- Nice enough. Very clean and comfortable. A little pricey but that’s the price of paradise.
- Spacious room and clean facility. Kitchen was spacious. The deck was a bonus. We enjoyed our coffee sitting on the deck in the morning.
- Staff were great, great location for exploring the canyon and beaches to the west, bed was very comfortable and liked the mini kitchen area
- Clean, well appointed, Oscar 2as very helpful and available even outside of office hours. Great local quiet town, not too touristy.
- The on site manager was very personable and made me feel welcomed. He also offered choices on places to eat.
The Kauai Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, The Kauai Inn offers accommodations in Lihue, just 20 miles from Princeville.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find concierge services at the property.Lihue Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Great location with easy drive from the airport. Very quiet and relaxed setting. The bed was comfortable and with a nice bathroom. Loved the fresh fruit and english muffins in the morning. Coffee, tea, juice and water availble all day. The staff was very helpful.
- Room Large enough for 4 adults. Good cable. Best staff ever.
- A simple continental breakfast was included. Pool looked fun, but stay was too short to use. Staff was great. Hot water for tea available all night. Setting is actually quite pretty.
- nice old style,near to the airport,good location,nice view
- Beautiful mountain views and quaint ‘classic’ style Hawaiian motel.
Kauai Palms Hotel
Kauai Palms Hotel is located right next to the Lihue Airport and one block from Kalena Park. The hotel offers free WiFi in the lobby and views of the Kipu Mountains.All rooms feature island style furnishings and non-smoking rooms. Each guest room at the Kauai Palms Hotel is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and refrigerator. Select rooms offer air conditioning or kitchenettes or kitchens.Guests at Hotel Kauai Palms can take advantage of the free on-site parking. Laundry facilities are also available.The Kauai Palms Hotel is located within one mile of the Kauai Lagoons Golf Club. The hotel is also minutes from downtown Lihue where guests can find the Kalapaki Marketplace and Kaua’i Museum. Other activities include snorkeling, fishing, and surfing.
- Location … close to the airport was able to walk to a nearby restaurant
- A good no frills room close to the airport and shopping.
- liked how close it was to the airport after arriving late! Although very small, It’s good for a 1 night stay. Bed was comfortable! Good coffee in the morning! Not for everybody – was older, but quaint!
- Great staff made for good communications and ease of late nite check in 🙂
- The staff was so helpful and friendly! They even stored our luggage for us for a couple days after checkout.
Kauai Shores Hotel
One of our top picks in Kapaa.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Kauai Shores Hotel is located in Kapaa in the region of Kauai, just 15 miles from Princeville. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Pools around the hotel decent. Spas too! Best part of hotel was the bar / restaurant that is right on the beach – perfect setting and just too fun!
- Location having the Island Market ABC store close was very nice, they have great food. Staff was friendly and property was very clean. The bar on the beach is nice.
- Nice to dine at the beach, if you can get into the restaurant. Nice hot spa, though it tended to be dominated by a few visitors. Room was roomy, room care was good to excellent
- Exceptionally friendly staff encouraged us to look at 3 rooms and select one. Room was large and bright, good WiFi, good bed and decent shower. The location cannot be beat.
- The mini kitchen was handy. The grounds were nice. The room was fairly large and it was nicely decorated.
Aston Islander On The Beach
One of our top picks in Kapaa.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Aston Islander On The Beach is located in Kapaa, just 15 miles from Princeville.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Lihue Airport is 6 miles away.
- the staff was extremely professional and friendly. The location was great and right on the beach. Plus a short trip to the airport.
- All the staff were wonderful. Desk and cleaning staff always was accommodating. Room was always cleaned early and a great job.
- We loved the staff, and location/view from the room. The amenities were convenient, although they were not included in the price of our room.
- We loved the location, our view, and the use of a sink, microwave and fridge in the rooms. The staff are friendly
- Beautiful setting right on the beach. Staff were wonderful really helpful and friendly. Loved our stay will definitely be returning
Top Hotels In Kalaheo Kauai Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kalaheo Kauai to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kalaheo Kauai but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kalaheo Kauai. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!