6 Best Hotels To Stay In Kakabeka Falls Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Kakabeka Falls Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kakabeka Falls Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kakabeka Falls Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kakabeka Falls Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kakabeka Falls Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kakabeka Falls Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Kakabeka Falls Ontario:
Best Western Plus NorWester Hotel & Conference Centre
Best Western Plus NorWester Hotel & Conference Centre offers accommodations in Thunder Bay. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Thunder Bay Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Great hotel – highly recommend it – staff we’re all great – front desk-bar-restaurant. Facilities are excellent. Restaurant has a beautiful patio area overlooking a green belt. Prices for food and beverage were reasonable. For the free breakfast you were able to order from the restaurant menu free of charge.
- Everything. Beds were comfortable and staff very helpful
- Room size was adequatestablished and staff are okay.
- Breakfast was delicious…wish we could have gotten more coffee but appeared short staffed on several of the mornings. One those days, existing staff were incredible in not letting it impact severely on service or friendliness. Even management got involved in helping to cover the needs by busing, bringing out food etc. Beds were very comfortable with a variety of pillows. Very clean and attractive location.
- the service was excellent, staff always smiling and helpful: we were there for hockey school we left early and I will go back often in the room during the day the room always made up, lot of coffee in the room.
This hotel is near downtown Thunder Bay, just a 4-minute drive from Thunder Bay International Airport. It features two on-site restaurants, a lounge, and a modern fitness center. Complimentary airport shuttle service is provided.Free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen cable TV are available in all rooms at Valhalla Inn. The rooms have modern décor and come with helpful amenities like a coffee maker, hairdryer, ironing board and iron.The Timbers Restaurant, one of the on-site restaurants, provides casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Nordic Lounge serves drinks and has live entertainment on Friday nights. Steaks are served in the evening at the Runway 25 Steaklounge.The Valhalla Inn has an indoor pool and sauna. There’s an on-site business center, as well as meeting facilities. The hotel also provides a free shuttle to other locations.Confederation College is a 10-minute drive from Valhalla Inn. Chapples Park is 3.5 miles away.
- Front desk was very helpful & excellent customer service.
- I have stayed at the Valhalla numerous times and always enjoyed it. This time the staff was sullen and unwelcoming. The room was grubby, the carpets dirty, the bed falling apart although the mattress was cozy as always. They have shortened departure time by an hour and no longer issue a certificate for breakfast. Overall I was sadly disappointed. The drive up room I requested did not have the walkways clear, the door fell off the tracks when I went to slide it open. -35C and I am trying to repair a door at 3 in the morning when I arrived after 24 hours on the road driving in horrendous snow storms across the province. When I arrived at the front desk, the moody clerk didn’t offer a welcome to the Valhalla greeting, she just complained that she had the right to cancel my reservation although I did call twice during the drive to update the hotel as to my arrival time.
- There were several “interruptions” to a smooth check-in: first room was too cold, and 2 lamps weren’t working-staff took awhile to respond to my issue. In my second room there were arguments outside in my hallway at midnight (certainly not Valhalla’s fault), then a wacko electonic clock alarm which rang out loud (unset by me!) at 1a.m and then 2a.m. This was before my 4am actual wake-up to get to the airport. So I didn’t get much sleep. Next time I know to unplug the alarm clock before I retire for the night!!
- The location close to the highway and easy to access.
- Room was comfortable. Had a wonderful meal in the lounge. Good location. Easy access to hwy.
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Thunder Bay
One of our best sellers in Thunder Bay! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Thunder Bay offers accommodations in Thunder Bay.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Thunder Bay Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Staff was spectacular. We were checked in inside 30 seconds and heading up to the room after a long day of travel.
- It’s a brand new facility, very clean and well laid out, quiet, great beds and an excellent breakfast.
- Location was great for flying to and from Thunder Bay, a bit far from Downtown but being close to the airport is nice. The room itself was VERY clean, bed super comfy, bathroom really nice. The front desk staff were all extremely friendly and even the housekeeping ladies were great too!
- Breakfast was great, take away breakfast doubled as lunch. All day coffee/tea bar. Neutrogena toiletries. Salt water pool!!
- Very clean hotel with friendly staff who go above and beyond.
Comfort Inn Thunder Bay
One of our top picks in Thunder Bay.Offering easy access to major highways and just minutes from Thunder Bay International Airport, this hotel is close to popular area sites and features a variety of modern and thoughtful amenities.The Comfort Inn Thunder Bay provides guests with all the amenities needed for an enjoyable stay, including a free full hot breakfast served daily in the breakfast room. Guests at the pet-friendly hotel will also appreciate in-room coffeemakers as well as free wireless internet access.In the area around Thunder Bay Comfort Inn, guests can easily discover Kakabeka Falls Provincial Park as well as Fort William Historical Park. A number of shopping centers and local restaurants are also easily accessible from the hotel.
- The room was clean well setup all you would need for comfortable stay. Would recommend this motel and would not hesitate to stay here again
- The guy at the front desk was really good. Nice to deal with. Room was extremely clean and comfortable.
- Staff was super friendly, especially the Breakfast lady.
- I slept comfortably but would of been nice to have a whirl pool and more selections on hot meal.
- We were very happy when we noticed a Toronto Maple Leafs shirt was left behind calling 5 days later not thinking it would be still there It was tytyty
Best Western Thunder Bay Crossroads
Best Western Thunder Bay Crossroads offers accommodations in Thunder Bay.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Thunder Bay Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- VERY FRIENDLY STAFF PLUS A VERY NICE BREAKFAST……COFFEE WAS EXCELLENT……NICE CLEAN PLACE!
- The staff at this hotel were the nicest staff in all the hotels we stayed at on our travels this trip
- It was clean and mostly quiet. The breakfast was filling.
- second door in the room (seemed strange) led to parking lot. Made it easy to load luggage next morning.
- I liked everything – clean and comfortable. Quiet room at the back of the building. Parking was immediately beside my room.
Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Thunder Bay
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Thunder Bay is located in Thunder Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Thunder Bay Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Easy to find and next to where I would like to go. Very friendly staff and helpful all information.
- The whole building is fabulous!! Staff is great, room was amazing! And they let you pay for your room with cash, and a deposit which you get back upon checkout 👌☺
- Most comfortable hotel in Thunder Bay. The beds are first class. The pool area is absolutely amazing especially if you have kids cause there is a 3 story tall water slide. Very clean place all in all. The restaurant downstairs has a bit higher prices but the food is first class! I would rate the restaurant as an 9 out of 10.
- I had the room booked only for myself, the weather was bad and my brother and his family ended up staying cause it was snowing really bad, the hotel was very understanding and didn’t charge us extra for the extra people.
- The pool was perfect for our boys–we could watch them from our room and they enjoyed the water slide and hot tub.
Top Hotels In Kakabeka Falls Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kakabeka Falls Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kakabeka Falls Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kakabeka Falls Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!