6 Best Hotels To Stay In Joliette Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Joliette Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Joliette Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Joliette Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Joliette Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Joliette Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Joliette Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Joliette Quebec:
Hotel Chateau Joliette
Nestled along the Assomption River, near downtown Joliette, Quebec, this hotel offers an ideal location near attractions and activities, as well as an on-site restaurant and bar.Hotel Chateau Joliette serves gourmet cuisine at Les Berges restaurant for breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy the view of the Assomption River at the Allegro bar, which offers dancing on Friday and Saturday nights.Activities such as golf and cross-country skiing are available only minutes from the Joliette Chateau Hotel. Guests can also hear classical music at the Lanaudiere Amphitheatre or browse the stores in downtown Joliette.
This time the elevator worked
Their breakfast is one level about the “BW standard type breakfast”
A few really good restaurants in town Bercail – try it.
- THE BREAKFAST BUFFET- that was utterly enjoyable. Believe they call it “american breakfast” with hot servings etc etc. Liked the gym (even though didn’t end up using it). Tidy bathroom and comfortable beds.
We had dinner in the dining room & found the food was superb! We were very pleased with portion size, freshness but the quality of taste was was an ” oh my goodness is this ever good”! moment
- Breakfast was good quality and had good variation. Location and view was very good – the bar was OK.
– Excellent location/ parking/ staff
– Beautiful view and overall nice and quite place by the river
– Breakfast – average but convenient, if you have time – consider going to the city instead
- This time the elevator worked
Days Inn Berthierville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Berthierville offers accommodations in Berthierville, just 26 miles from Saint-Alexis-des-Monts. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu is 21 miles from Days Inn Berthierville, and Repentigny is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 51 miles from Days Inn Berthierville.
- Could not get the heat to stay turned on..did not use wifi and left before breakfast
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds and pillows were particularly comfortable. The free breakfast was decent, with good variety.
- We liked pretty much everything about it. Very comfortable and clean. Nice Breakfast. What could you ask more for….
- Excellent breakfast. Comfortable beds. Clean. Friendly staff. We were travelling on touring bicycles.
- Close proximity to highway great for an overnight stop.
Auberge Ma Maison
Auberge Ma Maison is located in Sainte-Melanie, 28 miles from Saint-Alexis-des-Monts and 29 miles from Repentigny. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Joliette is 10 miles from Auberge Ma Maison, and Rawdon is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 49 miles from Auberge Ma Maison.
- Very nice breakfast in charming Quebec country style dining area.
- food and staf Extremly nice… I could not have asked for better.
- This Auberge was amazing. The location in the country side, the auberge itself, the friendliness of the hosts, the garden, the dining experience, the quality of the dinner and the breakfast…..I can’t say enough about this beautiful auberge. We arrived a bit later than expected and so the hosts kindly gave us a delicious dinner and as one of the hosts is a chef ( France ) it was one of the best meals. We would go back to this place in a heartbeat.
- L’ambiance est super, le personnel est très accueillant et la nourriture est excellente.
- Le lit était incroyablement moelleux, la chambre était de bonne dimension, pour nos besoins, le déjeuner était excellent, l’auberge était comme chez-nous, confortable.
Hotel La Porte de la Matawinie
Hotel La Porte de la Matawinie offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-de-Matha.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Saint-Alexis-des-Monts is 25 miles from Motel Porte Matawinie, and Joliette is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- The staff were absolutely fantastic and went out of their way to make sure that our Snowmobiles were safe while we slept. Rooms were Great too. Far exceeded my expectations for the great price point
- The staff was very accommodating when we needed another mattress.
- The room was super clean and comfortable. It definitely served our needs for our stay. We were there to visit my mom in a nearby town and will likely go back to this hotel as it was very conveniently located for us and was comfortable. I appreciated that there was a couch, a mini fridge, and a microwave. It was a good value price-wise too.
- Hotel well located. Big room. Jaccuzi in the room.
- Had a microwave, refrigerator, a small table with folding ends, tv with cable and free WIFI. Location was near a golf course and many tourist attractions.
Auberge de la Montagne Coupée
Surrounded by snowmobile and cross-country skiing trails, this lodge in the scenic Lanaudière region features a restaurant, a variety of spa treatments, and rooms with relaxing whirlpool tubs.The Montagne Coupee offers contemporary rooms equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Each includes a seating area and large windows with blackout curtains. The marble bathroom is furnished with a glass-enclosed shower and dual sinks.Tennis courts, a gym, and a heated indoor pool are part of this St-Jean-de-Matha lodge. A game room with billiard tables and table tennis is also located on site.Boasting original gourmet dishes, Montagne Coupée’s on site restaurant features a large, well-lit dining room.Saint-Félix-de-Valois is 10 minutes from Auberge de la Montagne Coupée. Downtown Joliette is 30 minutes from the property.
- The food is very good value for the price. Table d’hote for dinner is 39$. People are very friendly. 5min un car is the skii fond and raquette
- Beautiful property, great location and great staff – everyone was very helpful and accommodating. We visit the area twice a year and always stay here.
- The spectacular location, the calm surrounding, the cleanliness, pleasant personnel especially in the dinning room, the pool, the walking trails, the large parking area, the lovely bright dining room.
- The staff is always extremely friendly and accommodating! The auberge is super cozy and the location is perfect, gorgeous setting!
- Bel endroit, très belle vue, grande chambre comfortable
Rawdon Golf Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Rawdon Golf Resort offers accommodations in Rawdon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Laval is 29 miles from Rawdon Golf Resort, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Perfect place to relax & unwind. We loved everything about this hotel. Perfect setting, peaceful atmosphere & a owner that cared about his clients and assured to share his knowledge on the surrounding areas.
- Bel emplacement. Belle chambre moderne et spacieuse
- la tranquillité, la convivialité du personnel et des clients aussi. Vraiment un lieu idéal pour une évasion sans oublier les différentes activités proposées.
- Hôtel en réfection magnifique, idéal pour passer un séjour en amoureux en pleine nature
- le lit était tres confortable, foyer au gaz tres bien, télé bien situer au dessus du foyer,coin paisible peu bruyant.
Top Hotels In Joliette Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Joliette Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Joliette Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Joliette Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!