6 Best Hotels To Stay In Janeville New Brunswick – Top Hotel Reviews
Janeville New Brunswick is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Janeville New Brunswick. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Janeville New Brunswick. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Janeville New Brunswick. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Janeville New Brunswick right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Janeville New Brunswick with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Janeville New Brunswick:
Danny’s Hotel Suites Events Center
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Danny’s Hotel Suites Events Center is located in Beresford, just 3.7 miles from Bathurst. The inn has a barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis at the inn.
- At nght, a very nice dinner was prepared for us, and very friendly personnel.
- excellent seafood @ dining room, free breakfast was very good. resort type atomsphere for a motel….very relaxing
- Excellent value for the price. The dinner and breakfast were great. Reasonable prices for the food.
- Friendly staff and clean rooms. Great complimentary breakfast.
- They are doing renovations so a little messy in halls. We had a confirmed early check in but our room wasn’t ready. They did everything they could to get it ready. We didn’t get housekeeping on our second day-not sure if we were supposed to. Food was excellent and staff were very friendly.
Best Western Plus, Bathurst Hotel & Suites
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Best Western Plus, Bathurst Hotel & Suites is located in Bathurst in the region of New Brunswick, just 30 miles from Bonaventure. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Bed comfy, breakfast hearty. Wish could stay on for a few more days
- The restaurant was delicious. Gym was nice. Rooms we’re awesome. Staff was amazing, when they saw i didn’t have time for breakfast they gave me a grab and go bag with snacks
- Large spacious comfortable bed and plenty of pillows
- Laundry facility close to our room, quiet, confy bed, good breakfast. Friendly staff.
- Everything was great! Priya at breakfast was so attentive to us, especially to my elderly Mom she is an asset to your hotel. Tina at the front desk went above and beyond giving us information on the area as we were there looking at my mom’s family background on her father’s side of the family.
Atlantic Host Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Atlantic Host Hotel offers accommodations in Bathurst, just 30 miles from Bonaventure. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Good food service was great. Had to work on my snowmobile they had a garage to work on it.
- The room was large with comfortable beds. Easy to find just off the main highway. Dining room staff were very good and the meal was very well cooked and presented.
- Large clean room – Good food – Great staff – Felt welcomed
- bed was very comfortable, room good size, easy access to the downtown and other areas of Bathurst, quick service in the restaurant
- Eggs, $$, were good along with the rest of the plate. Beds were good! Staff was great,and were sure they still are. Would like to have the use of a elevator. A very useful machine when installed. Especially for semi infirmed and the older folks.
Comfort Inn Bathurst
Comfort Inn Bathurst offers accommodations in Bathurst. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very Clean. Rooms were bright. Bed very comfortable. Bathroom very clean and modern. Most important things for me in a hotel.
- everything was great the bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was very good and the service was excellent, I would highly recommend this as a place to stay it is very close to all shopping
- Quiet enough area despite being just off the main road. The rooms were clean and well equipped with very comfortable beds. Good bathroom with lovely hot shower. Small exercise room on site. Complementary hot breakfast was good. All fresh with plenty of choice.
- Room was very comfortable. Breakfast had good selection. Overall great place to stay
- The room was nice. Could barely hear the other guests beside us and overall was good. Shower was great and ac worked flawlessly. Bed was comfortable and is nearby some restaurants and shops. Mini fridge worked great.
Quality Inn & Suites
Just 2.5 miles from Youghall Beach Park and Bathurst Marina, this hotel includes on-site access to snowmobile trails and continental breakfast. Free DVD hire and an in-room fridge are also available.Wi-Fi, local calls and a morning newspaper are provided free of charge in all rooms. A suite comes complete with a seating area and microwave.A fitness centre is accessible on weekdays. Quality Inn & Suites also offers a smoke-free environment.Continental breakfast at Quality Inn & Suites may consist of toast, bagels, muffins and fruit. Guests can also enjoy coffee, tea and juice.K.C. Irving Civic Centre, an indoor arena, is 0.6 miles from this hotel. Gowan Brae Golf & Country Club is 2.5 miles away.
- The staff was extremely friendly. There were renovations being done, and I was asked to move to another floor while carpeting was being installed in the hall. My room was upgraded for any inconvenience this may have caused, which was not necessary but truly appreciated. Excellent hotel and fantastic staff. The hotel was immaculate. Whenever I visit Bathurst, I will definitely stay here. Thanks for everything.
- 3rd .Floor has been renovated and room is quite nice and well appointed. Comfy bed
- Large comfortable room which had just been renovated.
Although the hotel looked like it was currently undergoing a renovation of some degree, the parking was easy, the room was very spacious, comfortable and the room was very quiet.
Totally loved the modern feel! Great location for our travel needs and within walking distance to a number of places to eat or grab a drink.
- I like the way the rooms were set up, as well as the continental breakfast.
Auberge et Bistro d’Anjou
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge et Bistro d’Anjou offers accommodations in Petit Rocher, just 11 miles from Bathurst. The inn has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Maria is 30 miles from Auberge et Bistro d’Anjou, and Bonaventure is 21 miles from the property.
- Cafe. Room was nice. Shower water was half in tap half on shower head.
- We enjoyed the restaurant downstairs and the the staff was very obliging and friendly. The Gulf of the St. Lawrence was just down the street with a lovely park.
- welcoming, food delicious, centrally located,and above all clean!
- Excellent dining room and food and the staff were very accommodating. The owner is very personable and easy and pleasant to talk to.
- Lovely little place with an amazing menu! The staff were very friendly and they even waited up for us when we were late to check in. Would definitely stay here again!
Top Hotels In Janeville New Brunswick Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Janeville New Brunswick to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Janeville New Brunswick but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Janeville New Brunswick. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!