Jacmel is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jacmel. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jacmel. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jacmel. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jacmel right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jacmel with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Jacmel.
6 Best Hotels In Jacmel:
Rollanda Hotel offers accommodations in Jacmel. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cap Lamandou Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Cap Lamandou Hotel offers accommodations in Jacmel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and diving. The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Location and staff friendliness. The view was great too.
The staff in the kitchen are kind but the food is poor. Very little choice especially if you don’t eat meat.
The bed was somehow comfy and clean.
- The location and view of the ocean is great. The security Guard were great.
Best view in Haiti! Great food. Hot water and plenty of it. Good price.
Beautiful pool and indoor-outdoor dining area. One of my favorite hotels in the country, and I’ve been to most of them.
- The location and the view, the fact that have security guard
Hotel Florita offers pet-friendly accommodations in Jacmel. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services, room service and a gift shop at the property.Port-au-Prince International Airport is 29 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was lovely and clean.
1. LOCATION! LOCATION! it is right on the historic pedestrian only street of Jacmel and a block away from the boulevard close to the beach.
2. Value for money. Great shower with hot water!
3. Historic value. The structure is 130 years old yet they have maintained it well and retained all its antiquity.
4. Free breakfast. Breakfast was simple yet satisfying.
5. Great working free WIFI.
6. Most staff speaks/understands good English. Staff are also very courteous and accommodating.
7. Hotel bar/restaurant is open 24hrs!
8. They arrange transport/guides to different destinations including Bassin Bleu which i highly recommend.
9. Jean the hotel manager was very nice!
10. Total atmosphere is just very laid back/relaxing!
- Bed was comfy staff was friendly beautiful art spicy peanut butter great food
We stayed there form more than a week and it was a delight. The staff is incredibly helpful and nice, specially Dominique!
The hotel did all the best in treating us and the place is just fantastic. Full of charme and located in the best area possible.
I really hope we can come back soon!
- The rooms are frugal but clean, the common space is a lovely place to relax, have a drink or charge your phone, the staff are very friendly and helpful (especially the bar staff), and the courtyard is really charming even as it is also a crumbling old colonial-era hotel. I loved that I was given a lift to the bus station at the end of my stay.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Inoubliable offers accommodations in Cayes Jacmel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Inoubliable.
- A very cozy, friendly hotel, beautiful located upon a hill, right in front of one of the most beautiful beaches of the area of Jacmel. The staff was just wonderful and made me feel like home. So I stayed even longer, than I had planned to. The property of the whole hotel is really remarkable. I’m looking forward to come back soon. Warm regards to the whole team and Monseigneur Joseph.
- Very comfortable, good area, clean hotel , clean location. Staff was great and accommodating. The place is beautiful. Ive stay here in the past and every time i come back they have upgraded/ renovated the property.
- Jean and the staff were friendly and helpful. We were treated with great care. The room was very clean and bed welcoming and comfortable. Bathroom was large and clean. Dinner and breakfast were great! What an amazing find and value for our money.
- The service was excellent. The staff is amazing. The food taste divinely great! The sea is just across the street.
- The hotel is very comfortable. But what sticks out most is the incredible service. I was treated like a prince. They even washed my car and helped pushing it when I had an empty battery. And a swimming pool is on its way.
Hotel Kabic Beach Club
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Kabic Beach Club is located in Cotterelle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port-au-Prince International Airport is 24 miles away.
- Owner insisted that we pay with cash after taking the cc booking. When your traveling cash is king so I wasn’t happy about paying out 200$ when it could have been processed on my credit card. That way I would have had more $ to do excursions.
- We were greeted at the parking lot. Ralph, the owner, is a very charming man. We were offered a room upstairs with a breathtaking view on the ocean. The room had a ceiling and an extra fan, and after a good night of sleep I was happy we didn’t get the air conditioned room. Plus the room is nicely decorated.
- Very welcoming owner and personal. Pleasure to stay at the hotel.
- Property was extremely clean and owners were friendly. They were always available on the property watching everything.
- Very nice place for family and romantic away from modern-day my room had no TV and a/c but very cool with ceiling fan and room fan.no misquote at all in room. Food is great.
Polybriz Hotel Relax by the Sea
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Polybriz Hotel Relax by the Sea is located in Cayes Jacmel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Jacmel Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jacmel to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jacmel but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jacmel. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!