6 Best Hotels To Stay In Huntsville Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Huntsville Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Huntsville Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Huntsville Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Huntsville Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Huntsville Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Huntsville Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Huntsville Ontario:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Huntsville offers accommodations in Huntsville. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The ladies taking care of breakfast were happy and inviting. They were happy to help and did not hesitate to say good morning to each guest.
Beds comfy. Nice showers. Easy access
Good room size. Path behind hotel for pets
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was spotless. The hotel was clean and the front desk staff (male) was incredibly nice. We really enjoyed our time here.
- the front desk personel was very helpfull and friendly.
- Staff were SO friendly and welcoming. Breakfast room staff always made sure items were filled up for the busy long weekend. Rooms were large and comfortable and clean.
Best Western Plus Muskoka Inn
One of our best sellers in Huntsville! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Best Western Plus Muskoka Inn offers accommodations in Huntsville.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
The stuff were very friendly and nice! We were 5 families, 13 kids…they kept some of breakfast station available all the time so when we set at the Libby in the evening we enjoyed tea and coffe, could have snacks like yugort or cereal! Also at breakfast kids did lots of mess and the stuff didn’t even blinked…
Room was cleaned and comfortable!
- Our best stay in ontario yet. Just amazing , beds are so comfy, breakfast is nice, and staff are kind. Loved it’ will definitely be going back this summer!
All of the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was a good size with comfortable beds, a mini fridge and a Keurig type coffee maker that provided decent strong coffee pods. The buffet breakfast was plentiful and tasty.
- Breakfast was a nice surprise. Everything you might want included in your stay. Rooms were big and had all we needed.
- Tiles were off in the bathroom. Eggs were very soupy
- The stuff were very friendly and nice! We were 5 families, 13 kids…they kept some of breakfast station available all the time so when we set at the Libby in the evening we enjoyed tea and coffe, could have snacks like yugort or cereal! Also at breakfast kids did lots of mess and the stuff didn’t even blinked…
Tally Ho Inn
One of our top picks in Huntsville.Located in Huntsville in the region of Ontario, 27 miles from Algonquin Park, Tally-Ho Inn features a sun terrace and views of the lake.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this inn, and the area is popular for canoeing.
- A happy place on the lake with an old world charm .
- The bed was very comfy and the room was clean. It was winter so the grounds weren’t looking their best but otherwise it was exactly what we were looking for. It was very nice and quiet.
- Perfect location, very nice staff, and wide variety of activities available year-round.
- The rooms were clean and tidy. Lots of kindling available for starting fires and unlimited wood for burning.
- Found this looking for a place where to stay on our way to Algonquin Park. Even if the night temperature dropped down to -30 degrees the cottage was warm and cozy. Amazing view on the lake. Definitely a place to try in the summer, with the chance of renting kayaks and canoes, but still in winter with no one around it’s an amazing experience!
Comfort Inn Huntsville
This comfortable hotel is situated only a short distance from downtown Huntsville, Ontario, provides thoughtful amenities, and is conveniently located close to many recreational activities.The Comfort Inn Huntsville places guests in close proximity to several area points of interest. The Algonquin Provincial Park, Hidden Valley Ski area, and a variety of shopping centers are all nearby.Guests can start the morning at the pet-friendly Huntsville Comfort Inn with a complimentary continental breakfast or browse the internet with free high-speed internet access.
- The bed was very comfortable. Walking distance to downtown and restaurants.
- The rooms were clean and the beds and pillows were very, very comfortable!!!
- Breakfast was good and the front desk staff were very helpful.
- Nice variety breakfast. Very clean/new bathroom. Very convenient parking.
- i like their breakfast spread. They always kept it full and they always clean the tAbles. the staff are really really friendly and nice.
Motel 6 Huntsville ON
Featuring an indoor pool, this Huntsville, Ontario motel provides guest rooms with expanded cable TV. Arrowhead Park is 4 miles from the motel.Home-away-from-home services include on-site laundry facilities at the Motel 6 Huntsville. The motel also includes vending machines and free morning coffee.Algonquin Park is 39.5 miles from the motel. Muskoka Airport is 28 miles from Huntsville Motel 6.
- Amazing. Pool was small perfect size for my kids! Very very clean.
- It was clean, staff was friendly and kind and the price and kication were perfect. The Tim Horton’s muffins for breakfast in the morning hit the spot!
- Pool was the tiniest hotel pool I’d ever seen, but clean and clear water. Young woman in staff that night (Feb 18-19) was fabulous. Many thanks to her for her cheerfulness. Was pleased to find a microwave and small fridge. Should highlight those on website.
- The hotel seems new so the room looked pretty nice. It was also clean, nothing special, just the basics you would expect for a budget hotel.
- Coffee and Tim Norton’s breakfast muffins were excellent. Walking distance to restaurants. Convenient access to highways.
One of our top picks in Huntsville.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Econolodge Huntsville offers accommodations in Huntsville.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was clean and comfortable and very quiet.
Room was clean.
Location was pretty amazing. 10 minutes to Arrowhead National Park and about 5 minutes from Huntsville City Center.
- We ate breakfast in our room. We were impressed that there was a decent sized bar fridge (bigger than the cube). There was nothing necessarily wrong with the food provided. We were just too lazy to get dressed and out that early, and we like our own food. We thought it amazing that they served a breakfast at all, considering the low cost. The bed was comfortable.
- Beds were comfortable. Air was stale when we got in the room, but the A/C and heater worked great.
- Check in was easy since I did it through booking.com. Staff friendly and helpful. Room was clean and well outfitted. Nice size as well. I’ve had much smaller rooms for the price. Wifi and tv worked without fussing. I would stay here again. Located centrally to everything I needed for my stay.
Top Hotels In Huntsville Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Huntsville Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Huntsville Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Huntsville Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!