6 Best Hotels To Stay In Hønefoss Buskerud – Top Hotel Reviews
Hønefoss Buskerud is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hønefoss Buskerud. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hønefoss Buskerud. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hønefoss Buskerud. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hønefoss Buskerud right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hønefoss Buskerud with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Hønefoss Buskerud:
Grand Hotel Hønefoss
Housed in a building dating back to 1809, Grand Hotel Hønefoss consists of individually furnished guest rooms. Some rooms are equipped with a seating area or a work desk.Guests can have a drink at the sports bar. Packed lunches are also available for order.Ringerikes Museum is only a 10-minute drive from Grand Hotel Hønefoss.
- everything was perfect! brekfast delicious. staff verry kind.
- The breakfast was plenty ,delicious and you can taste variety of things .
- Verry good brekfast. Hotel is old but sharming. Room was clean and very big. I hope to visit this place again!!!????
- was a very nice experience to stay in this hotel! staff was very friendly and kind.Room was clean and very comfortable!! Breakfast was also very good
- In the city centre. Comfy beds . Actually very comfortable
Guests at Klækken Hotell can have a dip in the indoor and outdoor pools, or relax in the surrounding grounds. A sauna and a fitness center are also available on site.Ringerikes Museum is only a 10-minute drive from Klækken Hotell, and the surrounding area offers activities such as fishing, hiking and skiing.
Free EV charging works with EU ICCB EV cable.
- Staff welcoming, room clean, beds comfortable, breakfast very good
- Staff is very helpful, room is clean and nice, breakfast is great, we enjoyed our stay
- Very nice staff, nice historic building filled with amazing paintings and great food!
Overall a nice facility with park and view
Good fitnees room
Good Pool area (inside/outside)
Good breakfast buffet
Rooms are fine and beds are comfortable (but not large)
Hotel is located quite well: 55 minutes from airport easy to find, yet next to woods (hiking, jogging etc)
- Free EV charging works with EU ICCB EV cable.
All the fresh rooms at General Hotel feature modern décor, cable TV channels and private tiled bathrooms. All rooms have lots of closet space.Guests can enjoy a genuine taste of Italy at the in-house restaurant, where pizzas are made in a traditional wood-fired oven. Other classic dishes are available from the à la carte menu.Leisure options include billiards. Just next door, guests will find an art gallery, as well as a fitness centre, swimming pool and sauna.Fishing and canoeing are popular in the nearby River Storelven. Vikersund Ski Jump Arena is a 30-minute drive away.
- Very nice staff, great breakfast, quiet, great value for money
- Breakfast was excellent and buffet type with plenty of choice.
The hotel offers great value for money for norwegian standards
Welcomming and friendly staff
Fantasitic and fresh pizza, nice homemade icecream in the hotel restaunrant
Large and clean rooms with basic styling
- Otw between Oslo and Bergen for a night rest, cheaper than Oslo
- A nice gem hidden in peaceful surroundings, friendly staff, clean rooms, good wifi, nice breakfast, the wifi passwords works well with the hotel name, but you have to visit to find out 😉
A flat-screen TV with movie channels, as well as arm chairs and a work desk are provided in each room. Some have a view of the Storelvea River.Fair trade coffee is available with the daily ecological breakfast buffet. The 24-hour reception has a tour desk and snack bar.Hadeland Glassverk is 15 minutes’ drive away, while Ringerikes Museum is 1.6 miles from Scandic Hønefoss.
- Anyway, it’s clean, quiet and in the centrum of the city.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, and ok breakfast.
- Wifi excellent, free hot drinks in reception at any time, very friendly and helpful staff
- The location of the hotel was it’s best quality. It was close to downtown Honefass, and was very easy to access.
- Frokosten var svært god, likeledes sengen. Og beliggenheten. Hyggelig personale.
All of Sundvolden Hotel’s rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A minibar is available upon request. Each has a private bathroom with shower.Sundvolden Hotel’s spa offers massages and treatments. Other leisure and relaxation options include a garden, a terrace and a playground for children.Free private parking spaces are found next to Sundvolden Hotel, which is just 7 minutes’ drive from Tyri Fjord Golf Club. Oslo city centre is 18.6 miles away.
We have had a great time in the Sundvolden Hotel. The staff was really amazing and very helpful/thinking along. We could take the bikes (MTB, bit small in size for our length, but good enough) anytime we wanted!
Breakfast was very good. Everything we wished was there.
You could also have a great diner at the hotel!
Room’s standard, food (dinner and breakfast were delicious!), super comfortable bed, cleanliness. The facility is located in a very beautiful Place, great location.
I would love to stay in Sundvolden Hotel for a longer period.
- This property was a real surprise. We were staying here as a stop over before we got to Oslo as we were traveling from Bergen. It was a real gem, made extra special by Tom and the restaurant staff who went over and above to explain things to you and make you feel welcome. We stayed in the new section of the hotel and our room and the hotel facilities were great. The view was also nice and would be even better in summer when the fjord isn’t frozen. I highly recommend this hotel and restaurant to anyone traveling in or around this area.
The restaurant is in the old part of the hotel, wood-paneled, very charming, nice atmosphere. The food was excellent, including the breakfasts.
The King’s outlook, an hour’s strenuous 3km walk behind the hotel on an ancient road to a viewpoint half a km up, was exceptional. Also the Crown Prince viewpoint. There is a hotel half-way up, also of historic interest, where one could take tea.
The staff of Sundvolden Hotel could not have been more helpful and friendly in the reception and restaurant. They even allowed us to stay at no extra charge until 6 pm on the final day.
The room had a beautiful view of the garden and mountain behind (room 426), was extremely quiet, and very comfortable, with a good bathroom. The rooms are recently refurbished to a high standard.
We took the 200 bus for 45 mins from Oslo to reach the hotel and then an airport shuttle from the hotel for 1.5 hrs through stunning countryside.
- Beside the Hotel itself that is really very good, the environments are very nice and worth to spend an holiday climbing the hill behind the hotel or walking around the farms or enjoying the view and the color of the fjord.
- We have had a great time in the Sundvolden Hotel. The staff was really amazing and very helpful/thinking along. We could take the bikes (MTB, bit small in size for our length, but good enough) anytime we wanted!
All rooms at Kleivstua come with free Wii-Fi, a private bathroom, a seating area and CD player. Each is individually designed and furnished traditionally, and some rooms have a private sauna.A communal sauna and a small shop are also found on-site, and the hotel restaurant serves a 4-course meal each evening prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Guests can relax in the grand conservatory overlooking the valley below.Tyrifjord golf club is only 2.5 miles deom Kleivstua, while guests can also enjoy hiking and mountain biking in the surrounding area.A shuttle service can be booked for Sundvollen bus station which provides connections for onward travel.
- Stunning location, with amazing views- above 2 lovely fjords. The property is approx. 5km up a steep and winding road. Beautiful hiking and biking trails- breathtaking scenery. We stayed in a charming wooden cabin, with separate upstairs bedroom for our 2 young children. They thought this was fun, instead of the usual sofa bed squashed into the same hotel room as us. Food was wonderful and the staff were fantastic- great hosts. All in all we had a fabulous stay and it was a shame to leave after only one night. We were on our way North-west to other parts of Norway and this was our stopover between Southern Sweden and Bergen. Breakfast was brilliant, with a great selection of yummy goodies to keep the whole family happy.
- Super location and wonderful evening meal in a private room with open fire.
-Really nice place to relax in the nature
-Very good food
-Very nice staff
- Freundliches Personal mit guten Tipps zur Umgebung und Restaurants im Ort. Tolles Frühstück – sehr reichhaltig! Gute Bar. Super Service!
- Når man kommer til et rom med slike fasiliteter blir man så frustrert at man ikke finner noe å like.
Top Hotels In Hønefoss Buskerud Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hønefoss Buskerud to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hønefoss Buskerud but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hønefoss Buskerud. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!