6 Best Hotels To Stay In Homer Alaska – Top Hotel Reviews
Homer Alaska is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Homer Alaska. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Homer Alaska. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Homer Alaska. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Homer Alaska right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Homer Alaska with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Homer Alaska:
White House Inn on the Waterfront
One of our top picks in Homer.Showcasing a playground and spa center, White House Inn on the Waterfront is located in Homer in the region of Alaska. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and shower.The nearest airport is Homer Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Seafood pasta and wood-fired pizza at Fat Olive’s – superb!
- It doesn’t get any better than this! Fabulous accommodations, fabulous location, view and people. Best place ever!
- There is really no staff..you receive a pass code but it was all very easy. Perfect location on the bay, off the spit.. We absolutely would come back here!!
- Super location, view, and access to the beach. Nice bathroom and amenities.
- Queen bed was comfortable. Cyber lock to the room. Parking. Fridge, microwave, & coffeemaker. Clean. Lots of towels available. Robes in the room. Nice lawn area with chairs and a view.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Oceanhouse offers accommodations in Homer. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.Homer Airport is 1.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Bidarka Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Just a 5 minute walk from the center of Homer, Alaska, this hotel is 2 miles from Bishops Beaches. Fish packing and freezing services are available. Offering on-site dining, all guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Each room at Best Western Bidarka Inn features a flat-screen cable TV. All bright rooms come with tea and coffee making facilities. A fridge and microwave are included.Guests at Bidarka Inn Best Western can enjoy American cuisine and fresh seafood at the Sportsman’s Grill. An impressive cocktail menu is offered at the Otter Room.Deep-sea fishing is available at Bob’s Trophy Charters just 5.5 miles from this hotel. Homer Ferry Terminal Building is a 6 minute drive away.
- The breakfast was well stocked and had convenient hours.
- The breakfasts were good and they really catered to those that had early morning fishing excursions by supplying to go bags.
- Had to get handicapped person to the 2 nd floor with no elevator!
- Spent the night before a fishing trip. Room was clean and comfortable.
- One of the best times of my life , I used to live in Wasilla, Alaska and it’s been 25 yrs since I’ve been back and this time I got to bring friends……we had a great time and the hotel was excellent!
Kings Landing offers accommodations in Homer. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Homer Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The room had a nice view. Great location. I like that there was a small fridge.
- nice standard place,what you would expect in the last frontier
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Nice soft towels. You can tell they’re moving in the right direction to improve the offerings – but they’re not there yet.
- good hotel, staff excellent, good services, good position
Location was good, 15min drive to homer spit, close to restaurant, Safeway, visitor center, gas station.
Friendly staff, free coffee and donuts in lobby
Homer Inn & Spa
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Homer Inn & Spa offers accommodations in Homer. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.The nearest airport is Homer Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- View is amazing, little creative touches make this place unique
- The view was great, the bed was extra comfy, the homemade blueberry wine was delicious, the decor was unique and peaceful.
- The extra thought put into the room was great, wine upon arrival, popcorn in the room, the bed was so comfortable, tasteful decor
- Great location right on the ocean. View is amazing! Shower was wonderful! Very quiet, serene and relaxing. The deck outside is spectacular! Very nice owners who are very helpful. Nice amenities.
- We love being near the Ocean and hearing the water. Massages are wonderful. Two Sisters Bakery is a must.
Beluga Lake Lodge
Overlooking Beluga Lake, this Homer hotel is 4 miles from Pratt Museum. Guests can enjoy seafood, burgers and chowder at the on-site restaurant and bar. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.Cable TV is featured in all rooms at Beluga Lake Lodge. Comfortably furnished, each room comes with a fridge and microwave. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are provided.After a day of exploring, guests of Beluga Lake Lodge Homer can relax on the large deck. A laundromat is on site for added convenience.Homer Airport is a 3 minute drive from this hotel. The famous Homer Spit and a variety of shops are just a 2 minute drive away.
- the burgers were great and the staff was friendly!
- I would stay there again. It was all nice except the bar and lounge was closed and there was nothing within walking distance. There was 24 hour coffee, which was nice.
- Great location to the spit while close to the highway as well. The restaurant had delicious burgers and food in general.
- Clean, well appointed rooms in excellent location not far from old town and easy drive to spit.
- Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Very accommodating.
Top Hotels In Homer Alaska Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Homer Alaska to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Homer Alaska but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Homer Alaska. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!