6 Best Hotels To Stay In Highland Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Highland Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Highland Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Highland Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Highland Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Highland Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Highland Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Highland Illinois:
Baymont Inn & Suites Highland
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Baymont Inn & Suites Highland is located in Highland in the region of Illinois, just 29 miles from Saint Louis.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
Cleanliness, attractive, spacious room
Decent breakfast options
A/C worked perfectly – not too hot, not too cold!
- Our only annoyance was we could not get a receipt when we checked out. The reason given was because we booked on line. All of the other motels we used on this trip were able to give us a receipt. We remember 2 years ago we stayed there and again you were the only place that did not give us a receipt. Same answer. Why are you different?
- The rooms were nice and clean. The beds comfy and the breakfast outstanding. We were there for the night on our way through IL. The price was great and I booked the whole thing (two rooms) on my phone.
- Beer at the front desk. Slot machines. Indoor pool. Nice big, clean room with fridge and microwave.
- Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was excellent.
- Cleanliness, attractive, spacious room
Super 8 Troy
Near Interstates 70 and 55, this motel is about a 20 minute drive from Horseshoe Lake-Madison. It features a daily breakfast, an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV is provided in each room at Super 8 Troy. The simply styled rooms also include a microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities.Troy Super 8 is a 15 minute drive of Stonebridge Golf Course and Brooks World’s Largest Catsup Bottle. Casino Queen Hotel & Casino is about 17 miles away.
- Location is great for getting through St. Louis and waking up ready to continue traveling East. Everything was clean. Breakfast was limited but adequate if you don’t want to stop at a nearby restaurant. Staff were helpful.
- Loved breakfast. staff were helpful and very friendly. Room was large with all amenities.
- The pool temp was great! The hot tub temp was great! Plenty of covers on the bed!
Alexa, the front desk receptionist was the most helpful and friendly staff person I’ve met in a long time. She directed us to a local laundromat, as there is no on-site facilities, and to the post office, as we asked for help. She was very sweet and more than accommodating.
We didn’t get a chance to use the pool, but it looked clean and inviting. The room was large and included a full-sized couch and another easy chair, which we enjoyed for watching some TV, off the bed.
- Loved the air conditioning was cold and beds were comfortable
Best Western Troy Hotel
Located just off Interstates 70 and 55, this hotel is 10 miles from Horseshoe Lake. It serves breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool and hot tub.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Troy. They are equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator and furnished with a work desk.Guests can work out in the gym or use the business center at the Troy Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The hotel’s front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Cahokia Mounds State Park is 13 miles from the hotel. Downtown St. Louis is just under a half-hour’s drive away.
- Loved having the bunk beds in the suite! Being a family of 5, it’s nice to have enough beds for everyone to sleep comfortably. The jacuzzi tub was very relaxing and the beds were super comfortable. The main room and bathroom were clean.
- Cleanliness, location, no-smoke environment, access to nearby restaurants by foot.
- We’ve stayed here 3 times now. Comfort, location is perfect.
- Very easy to get to off the highway but also very quiet. Very friendly service all around.
- I loved the staff,the food was ok,and our room was nice.Good enough that I would book again!
Holiday Inn Express Troy
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Troy offers accommodations in Troy, just 18 miles from Saint Louis. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 26 miles from Holiday Inn Express Troy.
Clean and new hotel
Very friendly staff
Very close to good restaurants
- Clean and convenient. Very friendly and attentive staff. Bed was comfortable.
- We did not have a very good experience. Our room had plumbing problems and we were offered another room. Just what we wanted to do after traveling all day was change rooms after we had settled in for the night. The young girl on staff was having trouble answering or helping anyone with their problems. Enough said. The breakfast was terrible. I would not stay here again. Just drive down the road a few miles and you will be better off.
- Nice room design shower spacious. But needs new light bulbs around mirror Nice place
- Breakfast selection….Staff are always….I mean always courteous. Service with a smile!! Decor is great.
- Clean and new hotel
Best Western Plus Mascoutah/SAFB
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Best Western Plus Mascoutah/SAFB offers accommodations in Mascoutah.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Lambert – St. Louis International Airport, 32 miles from BW Plus Mascoutah/SAFB.
- Staff was so very friendly. Room was clean and comfy. We have stayed here several times and will continue to do so.
- Clean and quiet! Breakfast was great! Highly recommend. Good value.
- My stay was very pleasant staff was great and very quiet
- Went into a town 5 miles away for dinner and then frozen yogurt. It was awesome!
- First they are pet friendly. There was no extra fees for our dog. The pool are was clean and well maintained. The outside of the property was well maintained, this included the lawn, shrubs outside trashcans. The free breakfast was very good. The food was kept full, hot and tasted good. The lady kept the seating area clean at all times. This property has its act together.
Red Roof Inn St Louis – Troy
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Red Roof Inn St Louis – Troy is located in Troy Junction, just 17 miles from Saint Louis.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambert – St. Louis International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- You know how you read online tips and tricks to have a better vacation, and they say that you can get bumped up to a better room in the hotel if the manager likes you? Well, this was my first. The lady at the reception was AMAZINGLY nice to us. We got bumped up to the room with a jacuzzi, and it was just the best way to celebrate my husband’s birthday.
- The staff pulled together to make sure that everything and everyone was taken care of. We had stayed at another hotel that was 4.5 stars and the staff did not help each other and people were waiting for food, plates, glassware… Red Roof Inn, Troy put them to shame! Loved the working relationship between the staff!
- The Staff was very nice and accommodating! Very pet friendly. Easy access to park and unload.
- The bed was very comfortable, however the fitted sheet was not big enough and would not stay on the bed. The pillows were excellent.
- very clean and inviting. Front desk extremely friendly and helpful
Top Hotels In Highland Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Highland Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Highland Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Highland Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!