6 Best Hotels To Stay In Hedeso Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Hedeso Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hedeso Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hedeso Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hedeso Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hedeso Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hedeso Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Hedeso Castile And Leon:
El Rincón Del Convento
Located by Oña River in Montes Obarenes – San Zadornil Natural Park, El Rincón Del Convento is located in Oña. Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, the charming guest house features free Wi-Fi.Each colorful room has heating and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a tour desk available for guests.El Rincón Del Convento is set by San Salvador Monastery. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Burgos center and the airport are 40 minutes’ drive away. Vitoria is 53 mi from the property.
- VERY quaint. Cute room with exposed beams. Must have been what it was like to stop at a local inn, back in the day. Plenty of Parking in the plaza.
- Really nice hotel runs by friendly staff. Large rooms Spotless clean.Hotel restaurant good food warm atmosphere.
- Second time we’ve stayed here. Last room was great but this one was even better. This time we got a beautiful room on the upper corner with windows on two sides looking out onto the square. Red velvet curtains and a sofa. Quiet (even with the renovations to the monastery outside) comfortable, relaxing. Highly recommended.
The bed was very comfortable and clean.
The location in a small village was good with easy parking by hotel.
- Lovely room, comfy bed and decent shower. Beautiful little town, very quiet.
Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis offers accommodations in Trespaderne, 31 mi from Miranda de Ebro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Frías is 9.3 mi from Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis, while Oña 6.8 mi away. Bilbao Airport is 56 mi from Hostal Restaurant Jose Luis. Bilbao and Burgos are both located 50 mi away. Valderejo Natural Park is located 30min away.
- the good thing about it it’s the location, and money for value, a plus being that it has a restaurant with good food
- The beds were comfortable the food was outstanding and the breakfast was delicious.
Excellent location for cycling,
Wonderful coffee at breakfast,
- Attentive staff, excellent value, good food. Not touristy.
- Great place for my overnight stop. Enjoyed the atmosphere in the bar watching El Classico football. Restaurant was fine. Staff very friendly
Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bisjueces; 1 hours’ drive from Orbaneja del Castillo, and Frías, a historic medieval town located on a hill above the river Ebro.All spacious and quite rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a seating area. They all have a private bathroom with bath or shower; a hairdryer and free toiletries are provided.There is a shared lounge with a fireplace and a flat-screen TV at the property and guests have also access to a shared kitchen.
Dinners can be prepared on prior request.The area is popular for skiing and horse riding. Villarcayo is 3.7 mi from Hotel Rural La Torre de Bisjueces, while Medina de Pomar is 5.6 mi from the property.Santander Airport and Bilbao Airport can be reached in a 1.5-hour drive.
- The room was spacious and the beds very comfortable. It was very clean. The breakfast was pretty good, with fresh orange juice and home-made cakes included. The owners were so friendly, patient, and helpful. The location of the hotel is perfect if you look for a base to explore the area. The hotel is definitely kids-friendly.
- A beautiful and sympathetic restoration of an ancient tower, huge rooms and tastefully decorated with extra comfy beds too. Friendly and helpful staff. A real treat
- Big, clean, comfortable family rooms. Nice rural location with plenty to see in the area. Great staff, very helpful and made us an excellent value evening meal when we asked.
- Owner does everything to make you happy. Made a very nice evening meal when we asked for it!
A fabulous rural place to stay on our bike tour. Our hosts just looked after us. A lovely room
Rustled up a great supper and breakfast Super
Hotel Restaurante La Alhama
Featuring an à la carte restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel Restaurante La Alhama is 1,650 feet from Medina de Pomar’s old town. Set in gardens, it offers easy access to the N629 Motorway.Each simply decorated, heated room at Hotel Restaurante La Alhama has carpeted floors. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of creative Cantabrian cuisine in La Alhama’s restaurant. Breakfast is served from 09:00 to 10:30. There is also a bar and a terrace.Located in the Merindades region, the hotel is within 12 mi of the Sierra de La Tesla Mountains. Bilbao, Santander and Burgos can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- They gave us a good place for our bicycles. We were able to get food and drinks there. The WiFi worked.
- Lovely big room with separate seating area Quiet country location
- La atención. Nos olvidamos una camisa y nos la mandaron por correo.
La habitacion era amplia, con vitas muy bonitas, el baño con ducha como habíamos solicitado, cenábamos allí y muy buenas las cenas tanto a la carta como el menú y Nuria un encanto, siempre dispuesta a facilitar todo, muy pendiente. El personal de limpieza también fue muy amable.
Arancha fue encantadora todo el tiempo, informándonos de todas las posibilidades de visitas, excursiones y demás, teléfonos, etcetera, nos facilitó mucho todo, nos sentimos muy cómodos.
- A las afueras de Medina de Pomar.Facil de aparcar.
Hotel Restaurante Puente Romano
In the province of Burgos, this hotel has theatrical decor and enjoys a location in a quiet village next to a river. The building once housed a Spanish Indiano family from the early 20th century.The bedrooms of the Restaurtant Puente Romano have dramatic coloring and rich, chocolate tones which create an air of elegance and sophistication. You can keep up-to-date on the free wireless during your stay.Try typical Castilian cuisine during your stay in the Restaurtant Puente Romano. Choose from the menu during the weekend or set-course meals.Located in the charming village of Quincoces of Yuso, you are just 19 miles to the coast so why not take a day trip for some fresh, sea air. Alternatively, explore the countryside surrounding the hotel with a rambling or cycling expedition.
Very nice hotel
Restaurant with quality food and very affordable
Muy buena relación calidad-precio, la comida muy buena
Lugar tranquilo y sin ruidos
- la comida del restaurante es buena y el trato del dueño fenomenal.
- La ubicación es perfecta. Cerca del pueblo. Estuvimos alojados en la segunda planta, en el ático. La habitación era espectacular y muy amplia. Personal era amable. La pega fue el desayuno, caro con respecto calidad/precio, 6 €/persona
- El trato del personal muy amable,la habitación grande y con muy buen gusto la decoración.
- Very nice hotel
Featuring a garden, terrace and restaurant, Durtzi Hotel is located in the center of the town of Sobrón, in Lantarón. Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout.All rooms overlook the garden and mountains. Each includes a bathroom with bath and shower. Some rooms come with a TV.The hotel features a café and restaurant where guests can enjoy traditional dishes and a selection of Spanish wines.An array of activities can be enjoyed on the surroundings, including hiking, fishing and cycling.Hotel Durtzi is 37 mi from Bilbao Airport. The property offers free parking on site.
- A run down area with adjoining hotels closed and in disrepair. But with nothing around for miles a river below the hotel the hotel is doing its best to keep going. It was a pleasure to stop there and he made us most welcome. A great evening dinner and a modest breakfast with lots of coffee.
- Buen precio para la zona. Cerca de muchos sitios interesantes. Personal amable. Sitio muy tranquilo y se llega fácil. No hay cobertura de datos pero hay wifi gratuito que funciona muy bien.
- La habitacion super amplia y limpia. Comida casera y buena. Personal muy amable
- La idílica situación, el buen trato y la relación calidad precio.
- Pues nos gustó la zona, que aunque esta un poco aislada de todo, resulta curiosa y en bonito lugar cercano al rio y lo que era un antiguo balneario ahora en ruinas
Top Hotels In Hedeso Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hedeso Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hedeso Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hedeso Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!