6 Best Hotels To Stay In Hancock Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Hancock Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hancock Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hancock Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hancock Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hancock Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hancock Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Hancock Michigan:
Ramada Hancock Waterfront
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Ramada Hancock Waterfront is located in Hancock in the region of Michigan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Just very nice and clean. Great location for snowmobiling!
- Very good location. It has own deck to see the river, bridge. The view is amazing. We saw the sunrises there
- The view and location was beautiful. The staff was very friendly. The bed and pillows were comfortable.
- We absolutely loved this place. It was our 65th anniversary and they brought flowers and a card to our beautiful room! The staff, the location, and the facility were the best! The view on the water was beautiful!
- Location next to river and street with pretty homes and yards was nice for a short walk.
Magnuson Hotel Franklin Square Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free Wi-Fi and cable TV in every room, this Houghton hotel is a 2-minute walk from Portage Lake and Dee Stadium. Guests can enjoy a swim in the on-site heated indoor pool.A refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in all rooms at Franklin Square Inn. A private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer is provided in every room.Free parking is available to all guests at Inn Franklin Square. A fitness center with cardio equipment is on site. The front desk is available 24-hours a day.Michigan Technological University is 1 miles from this hotel. Quincy Mine and Hoist Keweenaw National Historic Park are less than 15 minutes away.
- Breakfast was good, entertainment at the lounge was good, location was great, staff was friendly and courteous.
- Excellent location, anything you need is nearby. There was an iron and ironing board in the room, very useful.
- Bed was comfortable, pretty large rooms for the area, great location downtown.
- Walking distance to Downtown Houghton. Great location for MTU.
- We could tell the room had been recently redone. New carpet, nice bedding, freshly painted. Liked the extra large hotel fridge. Even though right downtown our room was very quiet.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Houghton, MI
Country Inn & Suites Houghton offers accommodations in Houghton.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- The room was nice and clean. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Bed was super comfortable. Pool area was nice and warm. Nice hot tub.
- Friendly staff, clean and very updated. Had a very nice stay.
- I liked that it was clean, comfortable and convenient to downtown.
- The staff was very helpful answering questions and referring us to varies locations.
Quality Inn & Suites Houghton
Quality Inn & Suites Houghton offers accommodations in Houghton.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- We liked the in town location, the free cookies in the reception area. The beds and pillows were comfortable. The sauna was nice after a long day outside. The TV was sufficiently large not like some hotels with their micro TVs. Good to have a fridge in room.
- pool area, friendly staff, view of downtown Htn nice. Lots of windows
- From the moment we checked in, we were welcomed and offered help. We received excellent recommendations for restaurants that were close by, directions to our particular event, and hot coffee and fresh cookies whenever we stopped by! All the staff were friendly and accommodating. We will definitely stay there again when we are in the area.
- it was close to campus. the city is fun to stroll around and feels safe. cookies available all day. Fresh coffee at registration desk.
- The attendant at breakfast was a real asset to the hotel. She was very friendly and helpful.
Holiday Inn Express Houghton-Keweenaw
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Holiday Inn Express Houghton-Keweenaw is located in Houghton in the region of Michigan.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We asked for a room on the first floor close to the entrance, because of my husbands mobility problems and was accommodated.
- Bed was very comfy – had King size room which was great Staff was awesome and had great customer service.
- We stayed in one of their new added on rooms. It was handicap accessible and was very large. It fit our family quite well since my father lost his leg about 6 years ago.
- Very comfortable bed with clean sheets. Loved the Bath and Body Works lotion. Forgot mine. It was great to have the complimentary travel items like toothbrush etc. I’m always forgetting things.
- Location was easy to find. Close to restaurants. Could easily get to various attractions.
AmericInn of Calumet
The AmericInn of Calumet is a 10 minute walk from Agassiz Park and downtown Calumet. This hotel features a daily continental breakfast and an indoor saltwater pool on site.Free Wi-Fi is included in every traditionally decorated guest room at this Calumet hotel. Guests can also enjoy tea- and coffee-making facilities provided in all rooms.Meeting facilities are available at the Calumet AmericInn and guests will also have access to a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is available on site and the entire hotel is air-conditioned.The Swedetown Nordic Ski Trails are a 15 minute drive from this hotel and Lake Linden Park is 5 miles away. The property is 7 miles from the Keweenaw Research Center.
Breakfast was great.
Quiet place and location.
- The hotel was in a good location because we were able to drive to to see Copper Habor Brockway Mtn Drive and Fort Wilkins.
- Everything was great. Loved the 24 hour coffee bar. Staff was very friendly. Would definitely stay again if I’m in the area.
- Location, availability of luggage carts, friendly housekeeping staff.
Bed was great.
A bit pricey for a small town,
Got a late checkout, still came back late, and the woman cleaning rooms said no problem being a bit late.
- Breakfast was great.
Top Hotels In Hancock Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hancock Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hancock Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hancock Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!