6 Best Hotels To Stay In Guido Mendoza Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Guido Mendoza Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Guido Mendoza Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guido Mendoza Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guido Mendoza Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Guido Mendoza Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Guido Mendoza Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Guido Mendoza Province:
Gran Hotel Potrerillos
Located in Potrerillos in the region of Mendoza Province, 21 miles from Mendoza, Gran Hotel Potrerillos features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. Uspallata is 27 miles from Gran Hotel Potrerillos, and Chacras de Coria is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 25 miles from Gran Hotel Potrerillos.
- The staff were very friendly, the welcome drink was just what we needed and we loved wandering around the vineyard before dinner.
- The hotel was really excellent. The desk staff in particular were extremely helpful. The property is beautiful and I would go back any time!
- Beautiful location, the pool needed to be clean more often
- The grounds and views were beautiful and nice to walk around. Kids play area was nice. Pool looked great for warmer weather. Beds were comfortable and clean. Excellent room prices as well. We would highly recommend staying at Hotel Potrerillos. Lots of outdoor space for family gatherings or a small wedding would be wonderful here. Personnel were very friendly and accommodating.
- We love the facilities. Friendly clean and great view
Cabañas del Mesón
Featuring free WiFi, Cabañas del Mesón offers accommodations in Potrerillos. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.You will find room service at the property.Mendoza is 28 miles from Cabañas del Mesón, and Uspallata is 30 miles away. El Plumerillo Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Views are spectacular, bbq space is fantastic and the pool was a bonus. The cabaña itself was brilliant and the staff super friendly and helpful.
- Las cabañas son hermosas, cómodas y confortables. La atención es excelente y la vista inmejorable
Los propietarios muy amables y atentos. Tambien Anita nos ayudo mucho, muy simpatica y servicial.
Lugar muy tranquilo, limpio y amplio. Repetiriamos!
- Los dueños la atencion muy amables. El desayuno riquisiml al igual q lo que cocinaban
- La verdad que excelente todo y principalmente la atención de los chicos. Muy atentos
Complejo El Plata
Complejo El Plata is located in Potrerillos, 28 miles from Mendoza and 30 miles from Uspallata. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Chacras de Coria is 25 miles from Complejo El Plata, and Maipú is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 32 miles from Complejo El Plata.
- excelente la calidad de los empleados al recibirnos, bella vista y muy comodo
- El lugar muy acogedor con una cabaña muy cómoda y una atención muy cordial en un paisaje hermoso
La ubicación del complejo al pie del Cordón del Plata que estaba nevado.
Cocina comedor con ventanal con vista al parque y al cordón.
Parque con mucho espacio verde, pileta (no la usamos fuimos en invierno y estaba congelada el agua!!) y juegos para los nenes ademas de una cancha de fútbol.
- La atención fue muy buena, gente muy agradable. El lugar era super tranquilo ideal para descansar. Un lugar donde no se conoce la inseguridad
- La tranquilidad del lugar y el personal muy amable
Hotel & Resort Termas Cacheuta
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel & Resort Termas Cacheuta offers accommodations in Cacheuta, just 18 miles from Mendoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. Potrerillos is 7 miles from Resort Termas Cacheuta, and Chacras de Coria is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 23 miles from Hotel & Resort Termas Cacheuta.
- The thermal spa was like heaven. we also did a full body mud bath daily. the upstairs pool was also warm and heated 24-7 with the thermal springs. The staff was fantastic and very kind and accommodating. A plus
- They didn’t have wifi except in the lobby. This is a good thing as you wouldn’t want to spoil your stay at Termas by wasting your time on the internet. No TV’s either, which is a good thing.
We felt this hotel is more like a 4* than the 3 * rating
The thermal water pools are simply amazing and set in stunning scenery. The thermal spa is all included in the rates as well as a massage, hiking, bikes . Breakfast, lunch and dinner was included as well as aperitif of delicous empandas wine and juices
Lunch buffet was so amazing as was the Xmas Eve party buffet and music. Staff really helpful especially Saul.
- Rooms were big, bright and clean with very comfortable beds. Lunch was great value with lots of food to chose from.
- Fabulous spa with amazing pools of thermal water, and views on the Mendoza river canyon. Great lunch buffet!
Hospedaje Don Alberto
Hospedaje Don Alberto offers accommodations in Potrerillos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The inn also provides bike rental. Mendoza is 23 miles from Hospedaje Don Alberto, and Uspallata is 27 miles away. El Plumerillo Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Nice owner and grounds. Good secure parking. Room was adequate.
- Mucha amabilidad por parte de la familia que atiende el lugar. Dan buenas referencias sobre como uno puede moverse en Potrerillos.
- Lo que mas me gustó fue la calidad y calidez de todas las personas que atienden el lugar.
- Bon accueil très chaleureux et bons conseils pour faire des randonnées, un tout grand merci !
Con gente muy muy atenta que nos guió y atendió excelentemente!
Nos brindaron un trato personal y muy familiar. Todos muy amables.
Una excelente estadía que nos permitió conocer espectaculares paisajes y caminos.
Muy agradecidos con Diego y su familia de nuestra parte!
Posada del Blanco
Posada del Blanco is located in Potrerillos, 26 miles from Mendoza and 28 miles from Uspallata. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.Chacras de Coria is 23 miles from Posada del Blanco, and Maipú is 28 miles away. El Plumerillo Airport is 29 miles from the property.
Normally we check review before going, but this indicated NEW.
This hotel is brand new (January 2018). We were one of the first guests. Great welcome by the owner Juan. It is really a beautifull place with swimmingpool, whirlpool and sauna. The rooms and bathrooms are big. The beds really the best we had during our trip. Beautiful wines, nice diner and great breakfast. Still some work to do to finalize the work, but this place is about to become one of the best in the region.
- Me encantó el trato del personal, la tranquilidad del lugar y el circuito de spa.
- El silencio y la tranquilidad para descansar. La comiday servicio del restaurante
- Tremendamente amables y bello. Puede mejorar el desayuno y la forma de servirlo.
Un lugar muy confortable en la montaña, ideal para el descanso.
Hermosa vista desde la habitación.
Un entorno totalmente natural, bellísimo!!!
El desayuno exquisito!!!
Juan Manuel muy atento y cordial, igual que todo su personal.
- Normally we check review before going, but this indicated NEW.
Top Hotels In Guido Mendoza Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Guido Mendoza Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Guido Mendoza Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Guido Mendoza Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!