6 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuentes de Andalucía Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentes de Andalucía Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuentes de Andalucía Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentes de Andalucía Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentes de Andalucía Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuentes de Andalucía Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuentes de Andalucía Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Fuentes De Andalucía Andalucía:
Hotel Restaurante Los Molinos
Featuring a terrace, Hotel Restaurante Los Molinos is set in Écija and also provides a shared lounge and a bar. This 1-star hotel offers free WiFi. The property provides a playground.At the hotel, rooms contain a closet and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play pool at this 1-star hotel.Osuna is 26 miles from Hotel Restaurante Los Molinos. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Great prices in the bar, easy check-in, easy check-out, great value, air conditioning
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. As it is in the middle of nowhere it was very peaceful. The beds were great and because of the airconditioning the room temperature was great. The outdoor terrace was a great space to enjoy the evenings (until the wind picked up)
decent rural hotel 8 km from nice town of Ecija
room and bathroom not unforgettable
huge parking lot(loved by trucks)
behind hotel horses ,hens,peacocks and various animals and miles of Nature on free sight
PS Cocks begin to sing very early and never tired doing it
- We wanted a location between Córdoba and Seville and this was perfect. It’s not really near anything, but it was well priced, clean, spacious and great for the night.
- Clean and friendly. Lovely bar area and very reasonable prices. Basic breakfast Eur4. Coffee and brandy Eur3! Perfect location 10mins from centre Ecija and 1 hour each to Cordoba or Seville. 90 mins from Ronda!
Hotel Restaurante Campiña Del Rey
Located in Villanueva del Rey Sevilla, Hotel Restaurante Campiña Del Rey has a terrace, shared lounge and bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hotel, every room comes with a closet and a TV.Carmona is 29 miles from Hotel Restaurante Campiña Del Rey. Seville Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Unexpected and very clean. Access by bicycle was certainly well catered for. This hotel sits beside a petrol station, off the main highway. Not a usual stopping spot for cyclists I would imagine.
- Comfortable, good for a one night stay on the way through between Sevilla and Cordoba. Just off the highway, so nothing of tourist value, but as a place to rest your head after a day of driving it will do in a pinch.
- Habitación muy limpia,buen servicio y cama muy cómoda.Lugar muy tranquilo para dormir
- Su situacion a pie de autopista y la vigilancia nocturna que poseían.
Hotel sobre Autovia. Cómodo para conocer lugares cercanos como Cordoba, Ecija, Zuheros.
Parking sin cargo y amplio. Buen restaurante. Buena relación precio calidad. Hotel correcto , limpio , cómodo.
Hotel Albanta is located in La Lantejuela, less than an hour’s drive from Sevilla and Córdoba. It offers comfortable air-conditioned rooms and apartments. Free Wi-Fi is also available in public areas.Rooms at this hotel are equipped with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. All 1-bedroom apartments include a kitchenette with electric hob, microwave and fridge.Hotel Albanta has a café bar and a tour desk. Guest can also visit the beautiful lagoons nearby the hotel.
- Sehr bequemes Bett und Kissen. Für schlechte Körper-Hygiene gibt es hier keine Ausreden; hier findet man alles was man braucht. Selbst Zahnbürste inkl. Paste, Duschmittel und Shampoo in Hülle und Fülle. Sogar ein Rasier-Set für Männer, das habe ich noch nie gesehen in einem Hotel! Grosses Zimmer und ruhige Lage. Inhaber/Personal sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Spanisch-Kenntnisse von grossem Vorteil! Der Inhaber kann sich zwar sehr gut mit Händen und Füssen und sehr einfachem Spanisch ausdrücken.
- El trato y la atención estupenda. Nos dejaron quedaros hasta al día siguiente hasta las 17h. Ya que veníamos de una carrera. La habitación muy completa y la cama estupenda.
- Flot og fint hotel. Venlig og hjælpsomt personale. Godt stort værelse. Gode senge. Rent og pænt bortset fra tobakslugten.
- Las camas muy comodas, todo muy limpio, la atención excelente… Todo estupendo.
- La limpieza,tranquilidad,amplitud,la cafeteria y todo con un personal muy muy amable.
Molino La Boticaria
Located in Marchena, Molino La Boticaria has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Molino La Boticaria.Carmona is 19 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- estaba muy simpático por que estaba en un terreno de una granja de olivos…muy agreste, uno se sentía en la tranquilidad del campo!!!
- Las habitaciones están muy bien, las camas cómodas y el baño con todo lo necesario. La casa rural es muy bonita, adosada a una finca que aún está en actividad. El acceso es sencillo y son pocos los metros que deben hacerse por camino de tierra.
- Équipements de la cuisine, tranquillité, liberté, calme
- La habitación me pareció muy cómoda y con todo lo necesario
- Accueil. Le propriétaire est venu nous chercher dans le village car nous ne trouvions pas et il faisait nuit
Hotel Infanta Leonor
This design hotel is in Ecija, set between Seville and Córdoba. Facilities include an outdoor pool, a terrace cocktail bar with city views, free Wi-Fi and mini-bar in all rooms.Ecija is known as the City of Towers, and is home to many historic monuments of national significance. It is also well known for its horse-breeding.All air-conditioned rooms at the Infanta Leonor have a flat-screen TV and are soundproofed. The décor is bright and elegant and there is a free safe.The Leonor has a restaurant and a café. Guests can relax in the garden or sun terrace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía. The hotel offers a shuttle service to the area’s main airports and train stations. Córdoba is a 40-minute drive away, and you can reach Seville in under an hour by car.
- The croisants was good and the staff was verry nice
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Javier went over and above to help us with our transport problems. Hotel very comfortable, quiet and clean. Breakfast great.
- Staff were all very nice . Great little pool and terrace
- Very helpful family run hotel. The special treatment for kids is impressive ? It was an unplanned stay but the hospitality of the Andalusischen Hotel will be remembered by us and our kids for some time ? Neat and tidy hotel with a nice little pool to beat the summer heat.
- Easy to locate, modern, comfortable hotel. Friendly and polite staff, although little English spoken. Small garden area with a pool for relaxing. Pay parking available offsite or pay on street right outside the hotel. We used it as a stop off en route from the Algarve to Valencia, due to its proximity to the motorway. Thank you to the lovely lady who gave us some free bottles of water for our onward journey!
Parador de Carmona
Once a 14th-century Moorish fortress, this Parador Hotel offers spectacular views over the countryside and the Corbones River. Enjoy these from the seasonal pool and dine in the elegant restaurant.A wonderful example of Moorish architecture, the Parador de Carmona features fabulous design details including a stunning central courtyard, vaulted ceilings, original stonework and spacious terraces. Admire the Mudéjar fountain, take a stroll through the pretty gardens and enjoy a quiet read or sit down under the arched galleries.Transport yourself back in time and imagine the fortress history through battles and different civilizations that have shaped this region of Spain.The large bright bedrooms of the Turismo de Carmona enjoy exquisite classic décor which, alongside the Sevillian tiling, enhance the 14th-century citadels original features. Spaces are filled with tapestries and antique furniture which is completely in harmony with the buildings history.The Turismo de Carmona’s dining room is known as one of Paradores most beautiful, serving seasonal and local dishes, with the partridge and Carmona spicy spinach dishes as specialties.
- The property sits on a hill overlooking the vast central plains of Andalucía. There is a lovely terrace on the lobby level, where we enjoyed cafe and tea. The pool, though closed at this time of year, looked inviting. There were several very nice restaurants within easy walking distance of the Parador (we liked La Yedra and Molina de la Romera).
- Highlight of our trip. Beautiful property. Staying in Carmona and commuting to Sevilla, etc was very convenient. Had dinner one nite as well and food and staff were terrific
- We liked the balcony with the view of the plains and the food and wine served on the balcony was good. It was a relaxing break from traveling and sightseeing. Additionally, I liked the internal patio which was also a calm environment to relax.
- This is my favourite parador: wonderful building, great views, good food, and so on…
- Fabulous sheets & very comfortable bed. Spectacular view! Loved location. Wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy pool.
Top Hotels In Fuentes De Andalucía Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuentes de Andalucía Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentes de Andalucía Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuentes de Andalucía Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!