6 Best Hotels To Stay In Florence Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Florence Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Florence Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Florence Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Florence Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Florence Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Florence Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Florence Wisconsin:
Super 8 Iron Mountain
In Iron Mountain, Michigan, 5 miles from Pine Mountain Ski Resort, this hotel offers an indoor pool and hot tub. A gym is on site. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.Each room at Iron Mountain Inn and Suites features cable TV. Comfortably furnished, all bright rooms include a sitting area and a work desk.A 24-hour front desk is available at Iron Mountain Inn and Suites Michigan. Fax and photocopying services are also available. A laundromat is on site.Timberstone Golf Course is a 6 minute drive from this hotel. Famers Sports Bar and Grill is 4.5 miles away.
- Great value for money. Perfect breakfast. Quiet. Good location.
- Great hotel when it seemed like the entire UP was booked!
- Able to bring our small dog. Easy access to the room from the parking lot. Breakfast was GREAT!!! Reasonable rate!
- nice breakfast area, had coffee in room, no problem with getting room with dog.
- The people were very helpful and understanding. The bed was very computable the Breakfast was great. I was there for a funeral of my 8 year old Granddaughter. Your personnel was very understanding and helpful Thank You . Barry.
Comfort Inn Iron Mountain
The Comfort Inn hotel is conveniently located on U.S. 2 and U.S. 141, and is less than one mile from Bay De Noc Community College. This Iron Mountain, MI hotel provides easy access to nearby points of interest like the Iron Mountain Iron Mine, the Cornish Pump Engine and Mining Museum, and the Camp Five Museum. Gerald R. Ford International Airport is seven miles away.Nearby businesses include the Verso Paper Mill, Boss Snowplow, MJ Electric, We Energies, American Transmission Corporation, Oldenburg and Multi-Color Corporation, Dickinson County Healthcare System and the Veterans Medical Center.Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy being minutes from a number of world-class recreational opportunities. Lake Antoine Park is a short walk from the hotel and provides the perfect backdrop for fishing, swimming, boating, hiking and more. Some of Michigan’s best ski slopes, golf courses and white water rafting areas are also close by; this hotel offers direct trail access for snowmobiles.There are a many entertainment venues, retailers and shopping centers in the surrounding area. A bowling alley and conference center are adjacent to the hotel.
Several restaurants and cocktail lounges can be found in the vicinity.Guests of this Iron Mountain, MI hotel can use features and amenities like: free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free local calls, free weekday newspaper, fitness center.Breakfast is full of hot and cold optionst featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors!Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like the public computer with Internet access, and copy, fax and printing services that are available 24 hours a day. Banquet and meeting facilities are available.This Iron Mountain, MI hotel features spacious, relaxing rooms, plus large suites that come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, irons and ironing boards and cable television with free HBO.For added convenience, coin-operated laundry facilities are located on the premises and valet cleaning service is offered.Ample free parking is provided and can accommodate most cars, trucks or buses.
No reviews yet.
Country Hearth Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Hearth Inn offers accommodations in Iron Mountain. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sawyer International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Overall a good stay for the price. We wanted a cheaper room as we were only in it for a short amount of time. The room was clean, staff was nice, but overall hotel is pretty run down.
- Beds were comfy and staff was nice. Motel is situated on a busy road but rooms are quiet.
- nothing about this place was good man at front desk mubbled .Room was flithy carpet stained , sink would not drain ,wall smeared with ? and curtains had burn hole all over , stunk like a old bar.
- We cid not eat breakfast the eating area was not very clean , and very poor selection
- The beds were very comfortable; slept well. We felt safe. Liked the extra closet space. Staff/owners friendly.
Days Inn Iron Mountain
One of our best sellers in Iron Mountain! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Days Inn Iron Mountain is located in Iron Mountain.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.Sawyer International Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Great location near hospital which is why we were there
- Average hotel, room clean but could be modernized with USB outlets.
- Friendly & helpful staff. Comfortable room. Nice continental breakfast.
- EVERYTHING!! We had a very pleasant stay!! The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming!! We’ll definitely be back!!
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean and beds comfy. There seemed to be a choice if pillow comfort from soft to firm a big plus.Bathroom very clean.All in all enjoyed our stay.Will definitely be my go to place again.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Iron Mountain, MI
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites Iron Mountain offers accommodations in Iron Mountain.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sawyer International Airport, 48 miles from Country Inn Iron Mountain.
- Friendly staff. Comfortable and Clean room! Coffee 24/7!
- Breakfast was great.Super friendly staff. Water, coffee and cookies always available in lobby.
- The staff was very helpful. We checked in after midnight so we were up late in the morning & missed breakfast @ the hotel. Kathy @ the desk helped us out with still giving us breakfast & was very friendly about it, thank you.
- Real dishes used for breakfast except for Saturday & Sunday. I hate didposabled
- I stayed at this hotel before and the breakfast was more colorful last time. I could not eat eggs since they had Ham in it and the only option was the cold boiled eggs. The hotel is nice and the staff are wonderful people.
Iron Suites offers accommodations in Iron Mountain. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sawyer International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- The room was a nice size, bed was comfortable. Pillows were a little hard.
- Didn’t eat breakfast are visit the business center?
- The price could not be beat, just to come in late and leave super early. But you get what you pay for so i guess i shouldn’t be too critical.
- We came in off season to this large hotel. We only saw about four cars in the lot. The staff is very nice and helpful. Our first room was not properly cleaned in the bathroom. The woman at the desk cheerfully gave us another room; a huge suite! This was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was adequate. I don’t know if it was being off season but it seemed to have seen better days yet our room and later suite were fine. I booked this hotel for reasons of economy and I felt that it fulfilled its mission even if we had stayed in the original size room.
- me and my family have been renting hotel rooms for almost a year here and this was the only time me have been disappointed, i cancelled reservations for the first night got confirmation of it via email. i went to the hotel on saturday for my new reservations the front desk attendant was rude, as i said before he have been getting rooms here for the last year at least once a month this is the first time i have seen this women. never the less, she was rude I’ve never had to pay for a hotel before check out and she insisted that i HAD to. it was just what i was expecting as I’ve never had issues here before.
Top Hotels In Florence Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Florence Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Florence Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Florence Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!