6 Best Hotels To Stay In Estación El Chato Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Estación El Chato Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Estación El Chato Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Estación El Chato Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Estación El Chato Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Estación El Chato Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Estación El Chato Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Estación El Chato Murcia:
Hotel Monreal Jumilla
This pleasant hotel offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi, 30 minutes’ drive from Yecla.Hotel Monreal’s heated rooms feature simple décor with wooden flooring. They offer cable TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served daily, while Hotel Monreal’s cafeteria offers set menus and à la carte dishes, including traditional and regional tapas and vending machines offer snacks and drinks.There are several bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the hotel, as well as pretty gardens and parks. The Sierra del Carche Nature Reserve can be reached by car in 15 minutes.Hotel Monreal Jumilla is 46 mi from Murcia, while Alicante Airport can be reached by car in 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Good location in town, room clean and serviceable, secure parking, very pleasant and helpful staff.
- A great no frills hotel in the centre of town. Really helpful reception who communicated by e mail (in English) so we could drop our car off before wine tasting and late lunch.
- We needed somewhere to stay in Jumilla as we were visiting a couple of vineyards in the area. We chose this hotel because of the reviews and the price. It is very easy to find and in a good location near the park. The room was spotless and very comfortable. An excellent simple hotel that we would visit again.
- Free, safe, underground parking. No charge for our dog. Comfortable room. Staff friendly. Great wine bar with excellent tapas a short walk away. We used it as an overnight stop but would not mind spending longer there another time.
Spacious room and bathroom, comfortable bed, a good overnight stay, with English spoken.
Underground garage for our motorbikes and lift to bedrooms.
Dinner and breakfast served in adjacent cafe bar, nice food and reasonably priced. We were lucky to be served by a young lady who spoke very good English.
Hotel Pio XII Jumilla
Located in Jumilla, Hotel Pio XII Jumilla offers 2-star accommodations with a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Calasparra is 30 miles from Hotel Pio XII Jumilla. The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 57 miles from the accommodation.
Cheap, nice breakfast close by. Big room.
Clean tidy and value for money. A bit like a Premier Inn in Spanish style.
Very secure underground car park which was a small extra.
-very quiet place
– Friendly staff
– smells and is very clean
– Free underground car Park and 24/24 attendance
- We didn’t eat at the hotel, but we did eat in the Cafe Bar owned by the Hotel PioX11 just down the road, and it was very good. The drinks were very cheap and the guy running it was very hospitable. The breakfast tostada and coffee €3 good value for money.
- Beds were very comfy, room basic but very clean and staff very helpful
Hotel San Sebastián Hospedería
Set in Cieza’s historic center, Hotel San Sebastián Hospedería features rooms with free Wi-Fi, a café and a 24-hour reception. It offers easy access to the A3 Motorway.The hotel maintains the building’s original façade and staircase. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has simple, modern décor. There is a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Restaurants and bars can be found in the center of Cieza, within 1,650 feet of the hotel.The center of Murcia is just over 30 minutes’ drive from the San Sebastián. Albacete is approximately 68 mi away.
- I would stay here again, as it is very central, but the atmosphere is a little cold . The room was clean and tidy.
- Very good and comfortable for one night stay. Excellent view from the room.
- Good location for a 1 night stopover. The local bar was a great place to visit and the experience enhanced because Spain were playing in the World Cup.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Hotel in excellent position. Breakfast excellent.
- The hotel was modern with traditional features , clean and room had fantastic views. Staff were very helpful and friendly .
Casa de La Campana
Located just outside Cieza in Murcia, this country house has a charming garden with hammocks, an outdoor pool and a fruit orchard. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.The rooms at Casa de la Campana feature an LED TV, free Wi-Fi and great views of the orchard and the River Segura. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Casa de la Campana offers a daily breakfast of fresh, local produce including fruits from the orchard. There is an attractive terrace where you can enjoy a barbecue or a drink in the sun.You can drive to central Cieza in around 12 minutes from the hotel. With good access to the A-30 Motorway, you can drive to Murcia in 45 minutes. Murcia-San Javier Airport, the Mar Menor Lagoon and La Manga are 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- A brilliant place, like staying in paradise. The owner was so helpful and certainly went the extra mile.
- Wonderful location, Eden like garden surrounding the property, lovely atmosphere.
Beautiful old style Spanish accommodation in the Ricote Valley close to the recommended tourist routes.
March is the best time for the beautiful peach blossom.
- le cadre était magnifique, un peu difficile à trouver
- La casa d la campana nos encantó, las habitaciones son amplias y están limpísimas. El enclave que lo rodea es muy bonito, se nota que está muy cuidado. la piscina imprescindible en verano por el calor que hace en esta zona. El desayuno fenomenal, nos quedamos con ganas d probar la comida, pero como íbamos a una boda lo dejamos para la próxima. Volveremos!
Hotel Mesón del Moro
Featuring Rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel Meson del Moro has its own restaurant. Set 1.2 mi outside Abarán, it offers easy access to the A30 Motorway.The Meson del Moro’s air-conditioned rooms have simple décor and wooden floors. All accommodations has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine in the Meson’s restaurant. There is also a bar.The neighboring towns of Cieza and Blanca are within 10 minutes’ drive of the Meson, while Sierra de la Pila Park is just 5.6 mi away. The center of Murcia and the beaches surrounding Cartagena can be reached within 1 hour by car.
- Friendly staff, offered place to safely store our bicycles.
- Habitación sencilla pero muy confortable. La cama y almohadas muy muy cómodas y baño reformado. Nada de ruido. Buen descanso.
- La cama era comodísima, la habitación muy amplia y muy luminosa.
- La habitación sencilla pero limpia y acogedora. La cama cómoda con buen colchón. El baño con artículos de aseo y espaciosa ducha.
La comida muy buena en el restaurante del hotel.
Gente muy amable.
Hotel Bella Hellín
Located in Hellín, Hotel Bella Hellín offers 4-star accommodations with a garden. Featuring room service, this property also has a restaurant and a playground. Guests can use a bar.The hotel provides guests with a bidet, free toiletries, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD-Player. The private bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer. All rooms at Hotel Bella Hellín come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Jumilla is 23 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 67 miles from Hotel Bella Hellín.
- Beds and pillows extremely comfortable. Perfect sleep.
- The owners Gregorio and Susanna were perfect. From the moment I arrived they made me feel very special. They genuinely welcomed me into their home. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The wifi was great, which when travelling on business is a must.
- The cold exterior belies the luxury within. I had a lovely suite. Big window with views across the moor. all the creature comforts within. It’s away from the town of Hellin which suited me perfectly. Breakfast was lovely and there was nothing to complain about anywhere if I tried.
- Amazing, truly magnificent room. 60 square metres of the most well designed and presented hotel room I have ever stayed in. I knew it was going to be big but was so surprised at how well Gregorio the owner has decorated and designed the hotel. Shower was a dream and the space to sit and relax -just speechless really. A little way out of Hellin but the quiet was wonderful. Easy to park and we found it straight away following the coordinates from Booking .com. Breakfast adequate. It was lovely to talk with Gregorio about the hotel and the goat farm. He didn’t speak any English but he has a great system for translation so can converse with any nationality.
- Hotel staff were lovely couldn’t do enough to help, food was excellent and the rooms were perfect, couldn’t have asked for better
Top Hotels In Estación El Chato Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Estación El Chato Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Estación El Chato Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Estación El Chato Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!