6 Best Hotels To Stay In Eljas Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Eljas Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eljas Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eljas Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eljas Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eljas Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eljas Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Eljas Extremadura:
Hospedería Conventual Sierra de Gata
Set in San Martín de Trevejo, Conventual Sierra de Gata features a spa and an outdoor pool with overlooking Sierra de Gata Mountains. Housed in a 15th-century convent, it offers stylish accommodations and an à la carte restaurant.Each contemporary room at Conventual Sierra de Gata is decorated in attractive brown and cream tones. There is a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Available for an extra cost, the Sierra de Gata’s spa is set in the original part of the building and features stone walls and archways. It has Scottish showers, a sauna and a hot tub.The hotel has a peaceful, picturesque setting and is a 45-minute drive from Borbollón Lake. Plasencia is 56 mi away.
Beware of the “Spa”. This is a not very warm tiled room with a Sauna the door of which does not close and a fairly cold Jacuzzi – according to the staff 35Degree Celsius. There are also a shower and two hard lounger on which you are blinded by the ceiling lights – voila! This comes at 18 Euro per person. At those prices we would have appreciated the staff mentioning them to us.
The staff however were nice and uncovered the nice outdoor pool for us in October! The room we had was small but quiet and the breakfast very ample. As long as you steer away from the “Spa”, you are fine.
- This is a gem of a find. I have stayed in many of the Paradores in Spain but this Hospedería just took over my top spot for brilliant historic hotels. It is seriously well worth a visit. The staff were so helful and attentive. I know we were 1 of only 2 couples staying that night but the exoerience was amazing. We had drinks sitting in a prefect garden listening to the gentle sound of the bells on the sheep and being treated to the most delightful aeriel display by the swallows. The food was fantastic, I had the duck and my husband had the rabbit. The room was amazing, huge and airy and the beds incredibly comfortable. The style of the hotel is surprising as it is modern inside and a classic old monestary outside – beatifully and sympathetically decorated.
- The setting, the beautiful design, the helpful staff.
- The location is outstanding; the surrounding countryside is beautiful, wild, rugged, a birder’s or naturalist’s dream. The Hospederia is a tastefully converted 16th Century Franciscan convent, set in this delightful area. Sheepbells the noisiest item.
- Excellent air conditioning in room with little noise. Lovely mixture of old and new with real character. Rooms large and well appointed. Out in the countryside and off beaten track which suited us. Local village San Martin like going back in time – see photos Superb stay.
- Beware of the “Spa”. This is a not very warm tiled room with a Sauna the door of which does not close and a fairly cold Jacuzzi – according to the staff 35Degree Celsius. There are also a shower and two hard lounger on which you are blinded by the ceiling lights – voila! This comes at 18 Euro per person. At those prices we would have appreciated the staff mentioning them to us.
El Sosiego in Villamiel provides accommodations with free bikes and a garden. This 4-star hotel offers free WiFi. Guests can enjoy a selection of local dishes in the in-house restaurant.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at El Sosiego also boast a mountain view. The units in the accommodations are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Guests at El Sosiego can enjoy a continental breakfast.The hotel offers an outdoor pool. A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Monfortinho is 14 mi from El Sosiego.
- From the way we were welcomed by the owner, the location of the place, the view, the rooms, the swimming pool, breakfast, dinner and let’s not forget the best cat ever and the very cute dogs: all was simply perfect! The owners have a clear eye for detail, which makes your stay here fabulous. You can do either nothing at all or explore the lovely cities nearby. Ask Fermin, he will point you to the little hidden gems.
- Quietness, beauty of the surroundings, the hosts, the cooks and their amazing food!
- We had a lovely visit at Sosiego. Fermín was extremely accomodating and gave us a lot of great advice on places to eat and places to visit in the area. The rooms are modern and clean, and the property is beautiful and relaxing. We didnt get a chance to use the pool but it looked great. The views are amazing, the dinner was amazing, what more can I say? We would have stayed there a week if had been able to! I highly recommend this hotel and give a big thanks to Fermin and his staff for a wonderful stay! We will definitely be back.
- This hotel is really awesome and is located in the wonderful Sierra de Gata. if you are looking for a quiet family trip, and doing some trekking in the nature, this is really a unique place, and for the price requested is really a bargain.
- Its simply an incredible place. We will return for sure. Thank you so so much.
A Velha Fábrica
Located in the beautiful Sierra de Gata Mountains, this converted stone factory offers a free Wi-Fi zone and a seasonal outdoor pool, surrounded by gardens. Rooms have wonderful countryside views.Each air-conditioned room at A Velha Fábrica has wooden floors and charming rustic décor. Rooms include a sofa bed and TV. Bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.The Velha Fábrica’s elegant restaurant serves traditional Spanish food, including characteristic Extremaduran dishes. Dishes are made with fresh seasonal produce, including local olive oil.The hotel is less than 2 hours’ drive from Cáceres and Salamanca. The border with Portugal is a 15-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Very nice staff, always with a smile. Very nice environment and property. We hope to go back again.
- The swimming pool and heron nesting on the old factory chimney.
Las paredes de oia todo de la habit.de al lado.
Y la cama se podria cMbiar los colchoned.
Por lo demas genial.
- sitio muy bonito, no estaba lejos de la zona centro y el parkig fue gratuito, la temperatura de la habitación era muy adecuada y el desayuno muy bueno.
- El ambiente, decoración y entorno eran fascinantes.
EL DUENDE DEL CHAFARIL
Dating from 1922, Hotel Rural Duende Del Chafaril is a beautiful hotel set in San Martin de Trevejo. It features a spa, sauna, seasonal outdoor pool, a restaurant and garden.Hotel Rural Duende Del Chafaril combines rustic elements such as exposed stone walls and wooden furnishings with attractive, pastel-colored, modern finishes. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.You can relax in the lounge area, where there is a fireplace. The terrace looks onto the surrounding countryside.The spa includes a thermal bath, an ice fountain, sensation showers and a hot tub and it can be used for a surcharge.The nearby Sierra de Gata mountains are ideal for hiking and horse riding. You can also go quad biking.The border with Portugal is just 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Ciudad Rodrigo is 40 mi away.
- The owners are amazing people, a hard working couple that is there to help out with anything. The facilities are excellent, a small spa and medium sized pool, great for the summer afternoons, after a long hike or such. The region itself is very varied and with plenty of different types of activities available within a 20-30 minute drive.
- Very comfortable, quiet room with good breakfast and restaurant. Good location in the old center of the village.
- Repetimos y cada vez nos gusta más. Sin duda El Chafaril tiene duende?
- La cama comodisima y la comida fabulosa. El trato del personal muy bueno. Y el entorno el propio si buscas tranquilidad, nada que hacer, nada en que pensar.
- El trato personal, la decoración y comodidad del alojamiento y la ubicación.
Hotel La Encomienda
Hotel La Encomienda is located in the center of Moraleja, Cáceres. It offers free WiFi and air conditioned rooms with mini-bar.The hotel features a modern rustic-style décor with tiled floors and wooden furniture. Its rooms have a private bathroom with hairdryer and a TV. Some rooms have a balcony with views of the town.La Encomienda has a 24-hour reception where tourist information can be provided. A range of services such as laundry or transportation are available for a surcharge.Private parking is possible for an extra cost. Plasencia is 37 mi away, while Cáceres can be reached in approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes by car.
- Great hotel for a one night stop! The person who checked me in was very nice, even though it was at 1.30am.
We were all on Motorbikes and could park outside. It was a stop over on route to Med.
Very pleasant family with cafe attached to hostel and a simple breakfast.
Es la segunda vez que nos hospedamos aquí, la primera vez fueron cinco días, esta vez uno.
La habitación muy limpia, muy cómoda y la atención por parte de ellos maravillosa.
- El detalle de los catamelitos y el agua, no es habitual en los hoteles y más cuando el precio de la habitación no es elevado. Así que se agradece un trato especial a precios que se los pueden permitir todos.
- Del hotel nos gusto todo, su limpieza, su decoración, su ubicación,el precio. La verdad muy recomendable si vas a viajar y quieres conocer sierra de Gata.
Set in Sierra de Gata Mountain Range, Hostal Delphos is located in Moraleja’s main avenue. Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, the air-conditioned guest house features free Wi-Fi and a furnished terrace.Each colorful room features a TV and private bathroom including a bathtub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a bar and meeting facilities available for guests.Hostal Delphos is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and traditional restaurants. Gata River is a 10-minute walk and the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Portugal is 22 mi away and Plasencia is a 45-minute drive. Caceres is 50 mi from the property.
- Friendly staff, parking for moto bikes, and good food in hotel
- A great family run hotel that was clean comfortable with a modern air conditioned bedroom with ample sized bathroom. The family and staff were so friendly and helpful. Fluent English was spoken by the father and son. Local secure parking was available. Ideal for one or two night stay. We were on motorcycles.
- This was a pure value for money proposition. Our rate was 40 euro including breakfast. The room was spotless. The beds were comfy. The towels were large and a decent breakfast of great coffee and tostadas and preserves was included….the owner even threw in a few slices of delicious iberico ham.
- La relacion tan familiar y la relacion .calidad precio
- La localización del hotel, y el trato del personal, habitación muy cómoda a pesar de parecer un poco vieja
Top Hotels In Eljas Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eljas Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eljas Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eljas Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!