6 Best Hotels To Stay In El Membrillo Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
El Membrillo Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Membrillo Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Membrillo Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Membrillo Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Membrillo Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Membrillo Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In El Membrillo Castilla-la Mancha:
Be Live City Center Talavera
One of our top picks in Talavera de la Reina.This hotel is located in the historic and shopping center in this province of Toledo.The hotel rooms are practical and well-equipped, down to the finest detail. There are function rooms in the complex available for the celebration of conventions and banquets. This accommodations is ideal both for those who are booking a business stay, as tourists. Talavera de la Reina is the principal town in the province, famous for its ceramics. The hotel is located next to the bus station and has good connections with Madrid, Toledo and Ávila.
Great location , clean comfortable
- Location, friendly staff, clean, comfortable room. Reasonable price.
- Very clean, staff was very helpful. Did not try the breakfast, but their buffet room looked very nice.
- Perfect location easy to park then walk everywhere in the city.
Extra comfortable beds, clean and spacious bathroom, city center, close to bus station (literally next door)!
Good value for money.
- Great location , clean comfortable
Blue Windows House
Located 1,150 feet from Santa Maria la Mayor Church in Talavera de la Reina, Blue Windows House features air conditioning and free WiFi. It offers 1-bedroom apartments with modern décor.All acommodation has parquet floors throughout. There is 1 double bedroom and 1 bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.The well-equipped kitchen comes with an oven, hob, microwave, and kitchenware, while the living area includes a sofa and a small dining table. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available. Some apartments also include a terrace. A elevator is available.The Nuestra Señora del Prado Church is 15 minutes’ walk from Blue Windows House, and the Alameda Park is a 5-minute drive away. Talavera de la Reina Train Station is 0.9 mi from the property, and Toledo City Center is 55 mi away.
- Whole apartment. Choose the apartment instead of the hotel room for 9 euros more.
- The receptionist was perfect at check in. She explained everything. The room was modern stylish and contained everything we needed. We had a wonderful time and wish we could have stayed longer!
- Very helpful staff! Effective airconditioning. Well-organized bathroom.
- I like the personal service by both staff, Sandra spoke fuently in English and the apartment I booked was amazing !!! Spacious and comfortable I recommend it!
Clean, central, old but new, beautiful, cosy, friendly. All good words for this new property in Talavera. The city needed this.
I will come back
Hotel Ébora is a landmark in Talavera de la Reina, next to the Basilica of Nuestra Señora del Prado. There is free Wi-Fi in the hotel rooms.The elegant rooms all have air conditioning and TV. Children under 12 stay free when using existing bedding.The hotel has 24-hour reception. The hotel’s restaurant, Antiquario, offers fine dining and local specialties. In the cafeteria El Sol you can enjoy breakfast, tapas or a light dinner, as well as drinks throughout the day.The hotel can organize car rental, and there is onsite parking. Madrid is about 70 minutes’ drive away, and Toledo about 45 minutes. Talavera itself is famous for its ceramics.During July and August, free late check-out is available until 14.00.
- Staff was helpful and friendly. Okay for stopover on way to/from Madrid.
- The guy on the desk was friendly and very helpful.
- Talavera is a surprisingly underrated place to visit – it has two astonishingly beautiful churches (Basilica del Prado and La Colegial), impressive city walls, great parks and local cuisine is a wonderful fusion of the neighbouring regions (Extremadura, Ávila, Madrid and La Mancha). The hotel seems to be an all-time favourite among tourists with a probably unintended touch of retro.
- La ducha muy mala se sale el agua y salpica todo lo que hay encima del lavabo
- Las camas eran comodas, todo funcionaba bien, el.personal muy amable, nos dejaron un saloncito para poder peinarnos y maquillarnos ( ibamos a un concurso ) comimos estupendamente en la cafeteria del hotel, y, aunque no habiamos reservado, sin problemas comimos genial. Sin duda un buen sitio para volver
Set in the town of Talavera de la Reina in the region of Castilla de la Mancha, this practical hotel has good transport connections allowing you to quickly access the capital Madrid.Roma Aurea hotel is located within easy reaching distance of Madrid, Toledo and Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve. It is ideal accommodations for exploring this historical region of Spain with friends or family. The hotel also has all the facilities you will need if you are organizing a business meeting or event. It features spacious function rooms equipped with Wi-Fi internet access.Castilla de la Mancha is Don Quixote country. You can visit the landscapes and cities that appear in the famous 16th century Spanish novel.
- Breakfast was very poor, friendly staff and good location.
- Nice modern hotel with a really striking entrance. The room and bathroom were adequate.
- It was easy to park my car outside. Cafés and restaurants easy to find in the neighbourhood. Staff made efforts to be as useful as possible. Not far from the center.
- Super confy bed, extra friendly staff. I always use this hotel when i’m in the area
- Bothh the room and the bathroom were a good size, quiet and comfortable. We stayed in November and it was a little chilly at night however the 2 extra blankets that I found in the wardrobe warded off the frost! The hotel is conveniently placed for shopping and nothing is very far from the old city.
Hotel Perales is located in the center of Talavera de la Reina, within 0.6 mi of the town’s train and bus stations. It features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Hotel Perales’ air-conditioned rooms have traditional décor and wooden furnishings. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant, which serves a range of Spanish cuisine for dinner. There is also a café-bar.Talavera de la Reina offers easy access to the A5 Motorway, connecting guests to Madrid and Toledo is less than 90 minutes. La Sierra de Gredos Regional Park is less than 31 mi away.
- Good for a cheap stop on the way, not the best choice for a long stay at the city.
- Large room and bathroom, obviously once a much higher class establishment. Short walk to the Avenida de Extremadura and Avenida de Madrid, with some great restaurants, the Basílica de Nuestra Señora del Prado and the Paseo.
Me gusto todo en contrato todo a mi gusto
Un sitio para descansar y relajarse después de un duro viaje en aviones
Cama y habitación excelente
Lo recomiendo al 100%
- Mucho frío , solo tenía aire caliente . El aire central no lo ponen . El baño sin calefacción
- Très propre et confortable. Très bien placé et parfait pour y aller avec les mascottes!
Hostería de la Galería Cerdán
Featuring air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi, Hostería de la Galería Cerdán is located in Talavera de la Reina, an hour’s drive from Madrid.This rustic inn offers elegantly decorated double rooms with exposed wooden beams. Rooms include a TV, heating and private bathrooom with shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided free.There are bars, restaurants and supermarkets in Talavera de la Reina. The beautiful Alameda Park is located 4.3 mi from Hostería de la Galería Cerdán.
- Beautiful property, well maintained, the owners were very kind.
- This is an unusual property, it’s more like taking a room in a private house than using a standard hotel. The lobby is very attractively furnished with paintings and local pottery, and the bedroom offered simple comfort with good WiFi and efficient air conditioning. There is a pleasant patio with seating.
- Increíble! It’s a museum/gallery made into a hostel. Everything beautiful and comfortable. All the furniture seems precious. The courtyard is very enchanting. Got talking to the owner, he showed me where he’s hosting readings and debates featuring famous writers which was absolutely intriguing for me as I’m a writer myself. Had one of the best conversations I’ve ever had in Spanish with the owner and his journalist friend Gustavo! A very special, highly cultured place.
- I liked the property very much, the comfort, style I would say that luxurious, and the family running it were really kind.
- Super clean and comfortable and the staff were really friendly.
Top Hotels In El Membrillo Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Membrillo Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Membrillo Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Membrillo Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!