6 Best Hotels To Stay In El Jobo Escuintla – Top Hotel Reviews
El Jobo Escuintla is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Jobo Escuintla. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Jobo Escuintla. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Jobo Escuintla. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Jobo Escuintla right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Jobo Escuintla with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In El Jobo Escuintla:
Hostal Las Marias
Located in Taxisco, 12 miles from Monterrico, Hostal Las Marias features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Room was perfect: crisp clean sheets. Setting was a gorgeous hacienda and the food delicious. Loved every moment.
The staff were so incredibly friendly and customer service was superb. They are very dog friendly and the owner has a sweet lab on site that my dog was able to play with. From our room we could see into the pool garden area, very cool and easy to watch our kids. The pool and patio garden area have this incredibly beautiful view of trees and mountains and a valley. Very relaxing! The staff served us whatever we wanted to eat for dinner which was so awesome since we are vegetarian/pescatarian and it was delicious! For breakfast, we had a traditional breakfast and it was superb and portions were huge! We would stay here again for sure if we are back in the area:)
Also they had laundry services on site and that was amazing after 6 days in our car!
- Its style its unique, the rooms are nice, it has a beautiful view by the pool
- Lo que me gusto del lugar fue su ubicación la habitación muy limpia y la piscina muy bonita el lugar muy acogedor para relajarse y pasar un buen día en familia y la comida muy rica el desayuno muy sabroso y el cocinero muy amable
- Las camas super comodas, la ropa de cama suave rica, limpio, buena conexion wifi , la piscina limpia y en buenas condiciones, la arquitectura es hermosa y los cuadros le dan un toque muy chic! me gusto muchisimo
Hotel Cayman Suites
Located in Rodeo Alto, 9 miles from Monterrico, Hotel Cayman Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 46 miles away.
- The pool was clean and enormous. The beds are very comfortable and we loved the refrigerator in the room.
- The staff was very helpful to accommodate changes that I needed because of travel complications.
- You need to take a lot of bug spray if you want to keep watching the sunset at the beach.
- La habitación muy agradable y cómodo , la ubicación ecxelente
- La atención del personal excelente, la habitación muy linda, la vista preciosa.
Utz Tzaba Beach Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Utz Tzaba Beach Hotel is located in Monterrico. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Food, Drinks , Rooms , Pool, Privacy , Cleanliness
- The rooms are of basic standard (don’t expect an european 4-star facility) but the beach area and the garden with the pool with the bar are really taken care of. The hotel is located inbetween two villages, so it’s out of any activity, but it takes only 10 min. by car to reach the central part of Monterrico, if you wish. We preferred to enjoy pure relax. Wide black beach, big waves, warm ocean, beautiful sunset. And surprisingly good restaurant – try their fish, any style, all are great!
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was cleaned daily. The water pressure on the shower and the sink tap was great, which is quite rare sometimes. Air conditioning in the room at your discretion which was perfect. Had small issues with the power and the electricity stopped for the entire hotel for 1 minute in 2 nights, but not a big deal. Loved the outside shower next to the swimming pool. The staff offered us to order the food for lunch in advance so we don’t have to wait too much, as many people from outside are coming to use the pool and eat at the restaurant, and can get a bit busy sometimes. The car was parked in front of the reception and a security guard was at the gate all the time, which is perfect.
Overall a great experience!
- Easy to find and get there, it was in good shape, although outside the pool needs maintenance. The property is big enough, it has 15 accommodations, but it accepts visitors for the day 🙁 . At night the surrounding area is very quiet, and you can listen to the ocean, that is a plus. The service of its employees was very, very good. Thanks for their effort…
- La comida es muy buena, sobre todo el ceviche. La piscina es de un buen tamaño y la playa esta cerca. Se puede rentar motos de playa (cuidado con los perros callejeros que intentan morder, es parte de la aventura en moto). Y bueno, el hotel es limpio, pequeño y bonito.
Hotel Atelie del Mar
One of our top picks in Monterrico.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Atelie del Mar offers accommodations in Monterrico. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 48 miles from Hotel Atelie del Mar.
- The outdoor area and the restaurant dinners were supurb
- The pool was amazing which is mainly why I booked. Mostly had it to myself. The staff were lovely and owners very nice.
great location to the town and beach
- The staff was excellent! Very helpful and friendly. Each and everyone did anything they could to make our stay as lovely as it was.
- Friendly staff, good location, lovely pool and tasty breakfast. We spent two days by the pool and by the sea. We went on a morning trip to the margrove swamp (ask the owner Stig and he will help you to arrange a tour) and also released the turtles one evening by the turtugario.
Hotel Cafe del Sol
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Cafe del Sol is located in Monterrico. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 48 miles away.
lovely room. close to the sea and great swimming pool. friendly and helpful staff.
Loved the hammocks too.
- Fancy pools. There is medium and quite big swim one with bar, which was closed during the week. There are some shades on the beach and couple of hammocks close to the restaurant.
- Our room was very large and clean enough, staff was always kind and available to help and answer our questions. The restaurant on the beach was very good and the portions were very generous. The pool area was good and clean. The hotel is in a quiet street just less than 10mins away from the village center, where most restaurants/shops are. Many tours/transfers are offered at reception.
- Great staff. Great location. Very quiet. New road out front in the near future.
- Staff friendliness, care for the environment and the FOOD! They have a great menu with excellent freshness and presentation. The staff cares about the beach and its surroundings. They help preserve the turtle population, allowing eggs to hatch under their protection and releasing hundreds of them with care and safety, using their own funds. Management is very responsive. The pool is the best in Monterrico area, clean and nice to hang around.
- lovely room. close to the sea and great swimming pool. friendly and helpful staff.
Hotel Cayo Coco Monterrico
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, HOTEL CAYO COCO MONTERRICO offers accommodations in Monterrico. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In El Jobo Escuintla Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Jobo Escuintla to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Jobo Escuintla but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Jobo Escuintla. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!