6 Best Hotels To Stay In Dumas Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Dumas Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dumas Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dumas Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dumas Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dumas Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dumas Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Dumas Texas:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dumas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Dumas offers accommodations in Dumas.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Very clean. Very easy check-in. Large bathroom . Parking lot was well lit. Love that property is dog friendly!
- Comfortable and clean. Breakfast was filling & one of the better ones we had on our trip.
- Great breakfast and staff were very courteous and helpful
- This was a stop overnight on our way to our final destination and it was great for that! clean and friendly staff, dog friendly, nice pool for kids to get out some energy.
- Accommodations were really nice and staff was helpful.
Motel 6 Dumas
Motel 6 Dumas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Dumas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The location was excellent for our purpose. The room was big and comfortable.
- Motel 6 is always reliable. This room however had many flies and the air conditioner was very loud
- We didn’t like anything there. The place was a dump. The room smelled and the pool was green and shut down cause it was out of order. We left as quickly as we could the next day.
- Staff was friendly and the indoor pool area and the landscaping was very nice. This was our second visit and it seems to have been remodeled since our first. We will be staying there again next time we are travelling through Dumas.
- No frills but functional room design. I asked for an extra pillow and received an extra pillow.
Red Roof Inn Dumas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn Dumas offers accommodations in Dumas.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The night staff was awesome. The king size bed was great. The place was supper clean.
- Room was very quiet even with the 3 kids that was next door
- The girl who checked me and was very nice and professional
- The hotel is under renovations but nice comfy room and quiet
Poor breakfast poor
Tv not working
A.c. not working
The hotel overall terrible
Hampton Inn & Suites Dumas
This Dumas, Texas hotel is completely non-smoking and offers a free hot breakfast daily. The Moore Country Historical Museum and Cactus Playa Lake are only minutes away.Hampton Inn & Suites Dumas features an indoor pool and a fitness center. An on-site business center and sauna are also available.Guest rooms at the Dumas Hampton Inn are equipped with 32-inch LCD cable TVs. Coffeemakers and work desks are also included.Lake Meredith National Recreation Area is within a short drive of the Hampton Inn in Dumas. The American Quarter Horse Association Hall of Fame & Museum is also nearby.
- Really nice comfortable room. Staff was really nice and accommodating
- Best breakfast for hotel chain in America, 2 for 2. Courteous staff!
- Lots of fresh fruit in the morning and green tea. Thank you for knowing that road troopers aren’t all pancake eaters.
- Breakfast was fair. My biggest issue was the scrambled eggs and lack of bacon. Breakfast without bacon is like a v10 engine without gas.
- Food was good, place and room clean. Easy checkin
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dumas
This Dumas, Texas, hotel is an hour’s drive of Palo Duro Canyon State Park and Lake Meredith. The entirely non-smoking hotel provides free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast daily.The Dumas Holiday Inn Express features an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center and a business center. On-site guest laundry facilities and a fully equipped meeting room are also provided.Guest rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Dumas feature a coffee maker and a mini-refrigerator. Cable TV and ironing facilities are also features in each guest room.The Windows on the Plains Museum and Cactus Playa Lake are a short drive from the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Dumas. Pheasant Trails Golf Course and antique shopping in downtown Dumas are a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- We drove in from Colorado and arrived late and tired. The front desk was fast and friendly when we arrived. Would stay here again and again!
- Not enough breakfast seating when all rooms are rented. Had to take plates back to room.
- I loved that I had a shower cap and everything I needed to get clean and get a good rest.
- It was close to Pecos Diamond steakhouse which served the best food and best steak on my 2000 mile trip.
- eggs were not extra fluffy. obviously premade, prepackaged egg with cheese. Ugh. everything else was good.
Quality Inn Dumas
The Comfort Inn hotel in Dumas is halfway between Dallas and Denver, in the center of of Moore County, in the north central part of the Texas Panhandle. This hotel is near the intersection of Highway 87 and Highway 287, 48 miles north of the Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport. The Moore County Airport is 4 miles away.Local points of interest include Pheasant Trails Golf Course, Moore County Hospital District, Lake Meredith National Recreation Area, Alibates Flint Quarries National Monument, and the Window on the Plains Museum.There are a wide variety of restaurants, cocktail lounges and specialty shops in the surrounding area.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn the perfect way to start your day. Guests receive free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Be sure to take advantage of superior services and amenities including free local calls and a free newspapers during the week. Guests are also invited the enjoy exercise room and indoor heated pool.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free high-speed Internet access, work desks and business center services. The hotel has a meeting room to accommodate most events and business functions.All guest rooms feature coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers, microwaves, refrigerators and cable TV with HBO channels.
- Decent price since it included breakfast for 4; they still seem to be updating the rooms. The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. The 287 Steakhouse and Sports Bar is located across the road – food and service there is SUPERB (quantities are huge)!
- Nice breakfast, good location and comfortable bed!
- I think the eggs were powdered or form a big tub of liquid eggs. Poor option.
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast buffet was great, everything was delicious.
- The bed was very comfortable. We went elsewhere for breakfast- do not like hotel breakfasts nor coffee (like strong coffee)…. 🙂
Top Hotels In Dumas Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dumas Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dumas Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dumas Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!