6 Best Hotels To Stay In Dale Oklahoma – Top Hotel Reviews
Dale Oklahoma is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dale Oklahoma. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dale Oklahoma. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dale Oklahoma. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dale Oklahoma right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dale Oklahoma with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Dale Oklahoma:
Hampton Inn Shawnee
One of our best sellers in Shawnee! This Shawnee, Oklahoma hotel is just off Interstate 40 and across the street from the Shawnee Mall. A free hot daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi are offered at the hotel.Hampton Inn Shawnee features guest rooms with coffee makes and free local calls. Cable TV is also included in each room.Guests can go for a swim in the indoor pool or use the fitness center. A business center with copy and fax services is also available on-site.The Pottawatomie Tribal Museum and the Central Plastics Company are within a short drive of the Shawnee Hampton Inn. Oklahoma Baptist University is also nearby.
- Most but not all breakfast’s were good. The omelettes leave a lot to be desired. Cookies when returning from a long day.
- The room was a good size for 5 people. The breakfast was excellent!
- Breakfast was very good, real bacon and eggs. Staff was friendly.
- Clean, comfortable room. Location is conveniently located in the middle of shopping and food. Friendly staff.
- The best hotel bed in a year. Perfect combo of support and cushion. The location is readily accessible from I40 and multiple restaurants.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shawnee I-40
Located off Interstate 40 in Shawnee, Oklahoma, this hotel is a 15-minute drive from the Firelake Grand Casino. It features an outdoor pool, a jacuzzi, and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each of the bright guest rooms at the Shawnee I-40 Holiday Inn Express includes dark hardwood furniture and blackout curtains. Guests can watch cable TV with pay-per-view channels or prepare meals with the kitchenette, complete with a 2-burner stovetop, microwave, and refrigerator.This Shawnee hotel’s 24-hour gym boasts floor-to-ceiling mirrors and a mounted flat-screen TV. A hot breakfast with bacon, eggs, and sausage is served in the mornings and barbeque facilities are located on the property.The Shawnee Little Theatre is less than a 10-minute drive from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Shawnee I-40. Oklahoma Baptist University is 2.6 miles away.
- The staff was great good location Walmart across the Street Wendy’s down the street Mall down the street everything within walking distance that you might need
- Bradon remembered me from my last visit which made me feel welcome at check-in. Bradon later came to my room to get my laptop on the fast Wi-Fi because it did not connect automatically. Breakfast was good, express checkout was convenient.
- Breakfast and privacy. Also Wal mart supercenter is right across from the hotel!
- Breakfast was great! Beds were very comfortable. Good size and very friendly staff.
- everything was great The only issue I had was the breakfast line was big. No fault of the facilities just a lot of people wanted to eat
Days Inn Shawnee
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Shawnee offers accommodations in Shawnee.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The room was large, the bed comfy and the water pressure in the shower was great.
- The rooms are clean and quiet and for the rate cannot be bested. The breakfast offered nothing I cared for but for the money one can afford to eat at the 24 hour restaurant which is in walking distance.
- How clean and how friendly the staff is was amazing.
- The rooms were spacious and very clean. It was special to have a coffee pot (with all the fixing for making coffee), a micro wave, fridge and a desk. I couldn’t ask for more. Very happy with the bed.
- When trying to pay it would not take my card. Went across the street to pull the money off my card. So i dont know if is booking.com or facility. It was an incovience to leave and come back. The lady at front desk lindsey was awesome. She was the best.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Shawnee
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Shawnee offers accommodations in Shawnee.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 39 miles from La Quinta Shawnee.
- beds were comfortable. sausage and eggs were good staff was friendly and helpful
- Very friendly at check-in Close to hospital ,the rooms were clean breakfast bar had a great variety to choose from.
- Staff was friendly, conveniently located, breakfast was good
- Room was nice. Maybe not quite as plush as what I expected for the price. It was clean. Staff was friendly.
- The hot tub was extra warm and the blankets didn’t make me too hot ?
Comfort Inn & Suites Shawnee
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites Shawnee offers accommodations in Shawnee. Free private parking is available on site.Will Rogers World Airport is 39 miles away.
- This is a beautiful property that is maintained with great care. The room was spacious, quiet and equipped with all the necessities. The bed was super comfortable and sported a nice selection of pillows in varying degrees of firmness. I loved the heated indoor pool, a nice oasis even in the dead of winter. The shower had a fantastic adjustable massage head, very nice for getting the knots out of tired drivers shoulders. Overall a wonderful place to stop while going across country.
- Welcoming lobby with hot beverages, lemon infused water, and fresh baked cookies waiting to greet you. Everything is spotless and well-cared for. Walking distance to Denny’s and a 5 min drive to the shopping mall and numerous restaurants. Breakfast was standard hotel fare, but fresh and well stocked. We love the location and the amenities (indoor pool and fitness center).
Bedding was comfortable, plenty of pillows.
Bathroom was stocked well with wash cloths & towels.
We only had a light breakfast, coffee and a muffin but both very good. The whole breakfast set up was good.
- Comfortable and quiet. Seemed “like new”
- This is our go-to hotel when we come to Shawnee to visit our family. It’s clean, comfortable and the staff is friendly. We will be back next year!
Super 8 Shawnee
Super 8 Shawnee offers accommodations in Shawnee.All rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Will Rogers World Airport, 39 miles from Super 8 Shawnee.
- Quiet, good parking, nice tv, wonderful hair dryer.
- Bed a little less comfy than usual but super clean accommodations
- The property is close to the highway, since I am out of town and bad with directions that is important to me. The payment and check in process was certainly efficient
- The hotel was convenient to where I needed to be. The room was clean. The beds were comfortable. This was a basic hotel with basic accommodations. WiFi was better than many places I have stayed, so that was nice. The breakfast is the standard Super 8 fair. Waffles, toast, cereal, microwavable prepackaged cinnamon rolls, that kinda thing, enough to get you fed.
- The bathroom was tip top, rooms were cozy, nice and quite Motel. Employees were not overly helpful but just helpful enough.
Top Hotels In Dale Oklahoma Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dale Oklahoma to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dale Oklahoma but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dale Oklahoma. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!