6 Best Hotels To Stay In Coihaique Aysen – Top Hotel Reviews
Coihaique Aysen is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coihaique Aysen. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coihaique Aysen. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coihaique Aysen. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coihaique Aysen right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coihaique Aysen with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hotels In Coihaique Aysen:
Hotel Tehuelche Natura
Featuring a garden, Hotel Tehuelche Natura is located in Coihaique and offers self-catering accommodation with free WiFi. The property is in the city centre and steps away from the main square. A complimentary breakfast is served daily.Rooms at Hotel Tehuelche Natura feature cable TVs private bathrooms fitted with a shower and also a hairdryer. Linen and towels are included and there are black-out curtains throughout.At Tehuelche Natura the check in is until 22:00 hrs. The property is 18 miles from El Fraile Ski Centre and 34.8 miles from Balmaceda Airport.
- Breakfast awesome. Heating of rooms was a loud portable unit. Not a great solution.
- Very active and supportive in respect of tours and further travelling activities.
- Cleanliness and hospitality and attention to detail.
Very cozy ,nicely decorated room, large bathroom, fantastic breakfast, Aida and Paulina are the nicest hosts you can possibly wish for : warm, friendly, helpful. We stayed for 2 nights . Close to all restaurants and banks.
La habitación era muy cómoda, sobretodo la cama que además contaba con 4 almohadas buenas. Las toallas también de buena confección Todo muy limpio.
La decoración muy bonita
Buena calefacción quizás la que tienen en el pasillo podría ser también para las piezas
El desayuno es abundante, variado y casero pie de limón, queque casero y muchos productos de la zona
Su dueña es un encanto
One of our top picks in Coihaique.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dreams Patagonia offers accommodations in Coihaique. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport is 30 miles away.
- Excelente hotel, confortable, muy cómodo, lobby del hotel maravilloso, piscina maravillosa 👌🏻 recomendable
- Good room with huge bed. Spa was quite nice with sauna.
Excellent location, extremely close to the center of the town, and the main square, yet not noisy.
Rooms are large, and pretty well designed and decorated, with some charm.
Breakfast room (also restaurant) offer nice views of the hills and mountains around.
- Dreams beds are very comfortable. Bathroom facilities were great. Staff was good. Conveniently located to great restaurants and shopping. Beautiful views all around!
The restaurant was very good, usually I am leery of restaurants attached to hotels but this was an exception. I found the days they served off their menu better than the buffet days.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful.
The pool was small but nice, air and water temps were perfect.
Nomades Hotel Boutique
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nomades Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in Coihaique. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, river or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport is 30 miles away.
- The architecture of this former private house is marvelous and it was the main topic for which I was attracted to stay here. It’s a good location if you don´t want to stay at Coyhaique center and all rooms have a large and nice (not clean unfortunately) windows towards Coyhaique National Park. Quite atmosphere. Large room size. Bar/restaurant (not too many people) if you want to keep at hotel at night. This hotel for sure would have a better rating if the negative points wouln´t were so upsetting.
- Perfect view, lovely room decoration, friendly stuff
Best sleep could hear & see river lovely.
Did not have to draw blinds as no neighbour’s.
Staff extremely helpful.
Amazing location on flat area of city as alot of accommodation on steep hills.
Large room, very cozy and comfortable. Gorgeus view to Coyhaique river.
Heater system weak according to Coyhaique weather in winter, I had to to use al electric aditional heater
First day shower sink system was plugged and overflowed the hall pavement of the bathroom, the second day they fixed.
There are nices restautants in the sorroundings to go walking
- Staff were friendly and helpful – especially Luis and Tatania. Room had a spectacular view.
Hotel Diego de Almagro Coyhaique
One of our top picks in Coihaique.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Diego de Almagro Coyhaique offers accommodations in Coihaique. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Staff were extremely helpful. Breakfast was full of health selections, good wifi
The hotel has heat. That made our stay comfotable.
WiFi works well.
- Very nice hotel. Only spent the night Room was clean and mostly comfortable. About 45 minutes to an hour from the Balmaceda airport. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Restaurant was very good.
- Malisimo la calidad de alinentos muy malos tratos del personal
- Ambiente general muy agradable. Espacios amplios y silenciosos. Cómodo mobiliario. Buena luminosidad. Estacionamiento ideal.
Hotel La Pasarela
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Pasarela offers accommodations in Coihaique.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The sound of the river lulls you to sleep. Book the hot tub! Central heating in the rooms. Friendly host.
- Great place. Comfortable beds. Located right on the river. Beautiful spot.
- Sehr netter Empfang, die Dame war sehr hilfsbereit, das Abendessen war sehr lecker. Tolles Frühstücksbuffet (für 2 Personen).
- La atención muy amable, buen tamaño de la pieza y lindos alrededores del hotel ubicado al lado del rio
- Excelente ubicación, salvo que llegues en un vehículo grande, para llegar al hotel hay que atravesar la pasarela sobre el río Simpson y es para altura de hasta 2.1m y peso menor a 2 tn. Bajar de la carretera Austral a la pasarela también es complicado. La curva es muy cerrada si vienes desde el norte, y si vienes desde el sur tienes que cruzarte de contramano. A pesar de todo, la ubicación, el entorno natural y el paisaje es inmejorable. Sólo se escucha el correr de las aguas del río Simpson. Algo escazo de calefacción la habitación, buen servicio de desayuno. Atención con personal muy agradable.
Hostal Español Coyhaique
One of our best sellers in Coihaique! Hostal Español Coyhaique offers accommodations in Coihaique. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Balmaceda (Teniente Vidal) Airport is 30 miles away.
- everything was perfect! the familiar staff Mirta, Sofia and Benito were too kind with us! this place is magical! book now!!!
No English but so very patient and pleasant! I could not wait to return on my way back. It felt like home. Quiet, super comfy beds,safe off-street parking. There’s a tiny convenient store across the street.
But no coffee!!! Otherwise breakfast is great! And skip Sushi Sin Reserva (on their recommendations list), awful!
- Los dueños del hotel son personas muy amables q respondieron todas nuestras inquietudes. Nos reconendaron lugares para conocer
- Zimmer und Badezimmer sehr gross und bieten viel Platz. Personal sehr freundlich obwohl sie kein Wort Englisch geredet haben. Parkplätze draussen im Innenhof geschützt von Wind und Leute.
– grosses Cabana
– Parkplatz direkt vor der Unterkunft
– gutes Frühstück
– gut funktionierendes WLAN
Top Hotels In Coihaique Aysen Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coihaique Aysen to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coihaique Aysen but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coihaique Aysen. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!